Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Fate ❯ New Student ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Warning: This is a story about my character, Nyhm and the Sailor Scouts. I do not own the Sailor Moon series, Bandai does. So don't sue me. This is rated PG-13 for language and violence and some nudity (Ok there's no nudity in it)

Chapter 1: New Student

It is a bright and sunny September morning in Tokyo. It is clam and quie…"AHH!!!!!" Well almost quiet -.-;. "I'm going to be late for school!!!", Serena said. In almost seemed like one millisecond Serena was dressed and ran right out the door. " I can't believe I slept threw my alarm clock", Serena said while running. Like always Serena fell flat on her face. Serena kept running and eventually got to school 5 minutes before the bell rang.

"I…made…. It….", Serena said while huffing and puffing. "Wow she isn't late…you owe me 5 bucks Mina," said a familiar voice. It was one of her friends Rei talking to Mina. " Very funny Rei." Serenda said to Rei with a death glare. Rei just laughed at Serena when the bell finally rang. "Shhh" said Ami and Makoto, " Class is about to begin." Now these 5 girls are no ordinary girls. These girls are the Sailor Scouts they champions of justice and love(how sickening). These girls and Tuxedo Mask, which is Serena's boyfriend has saved the world countless times.

Ms. Weiss, the teacher came in with her books in her hand. " Now now class settle down.", she said. "First I like to say welcome back from summer and I know you want to use your brain this year, Serena groaned. " Second I liked to introduce a new student to this school, is name N…Ny..", Ms. Weiss said trying to say his name. " Nyhm Kodo", a voice said from the hall. "Thank you" said Ms. Weiss, " class welcome Nyhm Kodo." A teenage boy came into the room and almost as on cue all the girls( except the Scouts had hearts in their eyes. He had black hair and looked like he worked out a lot and had blue eyes. Some of the girls in the front row actually started to drool. Nyhm justed smiled and said, " Hello".

" Please take your seat Nyhm", Ms. Weiss said and Nyhm sat in the middle seat in the middle row. As Ms. Weiss started the class all the girls just paid attention to Nyhm. All of them sighed while the Scouts looked at each other and shrugged. As the day went on it was finally lunch.

The scouts were eating (especially Serena) and talked about the day so far. Mina looked at another table and saw Nyhm eating alone. Being a nice girl she yelled to Nyhm, "Hey Nyhm why don't you eat with us?" Nyhm looked at Mina then went on eating again. Mina frowned and thought `Well that was rude.

The first school day of school was finally over and the Scouts were walking home and talking to each other. The girls then notice Nyhm walking into an alley, they were courious why he was going in that alley. They forgot about it for a second then heard screaming. "I forgot they're a small gang around this part of the city." Ami said. The girls gasped and ran into the alley trying to help them, but when they got there they were shocked.

At least 5 teenaged boys were on the ground with bruises all over their body and their nose bleeding. " But.. How did he do it?" Makoto said. `Yea how did he do it?', Rei wondered. The girls scratched their heads but they didn't notice some one on a roof of a building. `That was close' Nyhm thought, `I should be more careful the next time…' ` My cover was almost blown. With that Nyhm went down the other side of the building and walked back to his apartment.