Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Lovers ❯ A Day At The Fair ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

I'M BACK! I've been going to the library to update but I got my internet back as a birthday gift! My birthday is June 8th! I"M SO HAPPY! I'll be 17! And I graduated a year ahead of my class! *Sarah does victory dance* Oh I love my life! In the words of the surfer turle "You so totally rock, squirt!" lol ok I'm done being weird....on with the story!

Midnight Lovers

My only wish was for you to be happy.

My only regret was that you were not.

Usagi got a little nervous as she noticed amoru's eyes widen and he faltered in his steps. He laughed nervously and smiled, "Maybe we should talk about that another day. We're almost there."

Noticing his discomfort with the topic she let it go for now. They WERE almost there anyways. When they saw the entrance to the section of the park that was hosting the fair Usagi grabbed his hand and practicly drug him the rest of the wy there.

"Usa!" Usagi looked over to where she heard Makoto's voice "Hey! How are ya?" She was in some tight shorts and a big green t-shirt.

"Mako! Hey! Whats up?" Usagi smiled at the rest of the group, "Ready to go?" Everone was in shorts or skirts wih their respective color tops. They looked like a huge rainbow just standing there.

They headed inside, Haruka glaring at Mamoru who was still standing by HER Koneko. When he glanced over at her he smiled, surpriseing her. It was a mean smile but a genuine friendly smile.

The day went by without incident and to passerbys Mamoru and Usagi looked to be loving siblings. He got her a big stuffed bear from one of the games and she squealed in delight. Haruka and her shared a few stolen kisses, causing a few strangers to smile at them. It was the best night of Usagi's life.

At nine they had fireworks and Usagi and Haruka were taken by surprise at the view the ferris wheel gave them. When it stopped turning while they weer at the top Usagi worridly loooked down. All her friends were in various seat and it looked like Mamoru had paid the man who ran the ride off. Usagi blushed but smiled. Her friends were so sweat sometimes. She sighed as she rested her head on Haruka's shoulder.

The next morning Usagi bolted up in bed. Looking around she found she was in her own room. She hurridly got dressed and ran down the stairs to find her mother making some eggs and bacon. "Mom?"

"Oh! good morening, Usagi. Would you like some breakfast?" She asked as she began to set the table.

"Yeah sure... How did I get home?" She sat down at the table, more than a little confused but figured she must have fallen asleep and her friends took her home.

"Your boyfriend said you fell asleep and he brought you home. Such a nice young man. You should invite him to dinner sometime....what was his name, Oh yes, Haruka."

Usagi blushed, "Um, Mom? Haruka isn't a guy. Haruka is a woman." She looked down at her plate as she spoke.

Her mother waved it away saying, "Oh, I know that dear, but your father can find that out later. Besides," she winked at Usagi, "She a cute one. You two make such a lovely couple."

"You mean you don't mind that we're both girls?" Usagi was a bit shocked. It wasn't exactly looked down upon but some thought it was a bit abnormal.

"Of course not. Why, your aunt Hana is married to a woman. It's perfectly natural." She fluttered about the kitchen, finishing up breakfast, and set it on the table.

"What's perfectly normal, Dear?" Usagi's father came into the room, folded paper in hand.

"Usagi having a boyfriend."

"WHAT?!" Goodbye peace, hello chaos, "YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE! I WILL NOT HAVE MY LITTLE GIRL RUNNING OFF WITH SOME MAN AND GETTING PREGNANT!"

"Now dear, remember what we talked about your blood pressure?" She sat a comforting hand on his arm and he calm somewhat.

"You are not allowed to date any boys, you hear?" He said as he sat down, pointedly looking at Usagi.

"No problem, Dad." A smile graced her lips. Haruka isn't a boy so she wouldn't be breaking any rules. "Is it alright if I have a friend over for dinner this Thursday?" Her mother looked over at her and noticed a twinkle in her eyes. she had to hold back a giggle as she thought of her husbands flustered expression when he found out about Haruka.

Authors Notes: Hopefully I'll be able to update at least everyday. If I'm motivated enough by your reviews I might post another chapter later on today! ^_- *hint hint* I haven't quiet reached the land of three digit numbered reviews although I once came close. Thats my goal for this story. I hope....*shrugs* Oh well. Hope you like the chapter. More coming soon! Ja!

Oh and since I'm back on my computer I don't have spell checker so bear with me here.