Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Mistletoes ❯ Mistletoes Epilogues Notes ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mistletoes' Epilogues Notes

My muse run away with that one again. I really wanted to get back on TFG and even managed to finish the second chapter of Troubled Hearts in between, but it appears Maia likes this thing too much to just let go.

The Epilogues were actually planned theoretically. At first tying the loose ends were meant to be dealt with in the sequel which WILL follow (the story is just running too good to not write one) but I figured since the sequel will set a slightly different pace, there wouldn't be that much time in between. So, I will do this little series of epilogues (one for each girl and a special for… No, won't tell that yet) to deal with things left open in the main story.

I think it is amazing how inspiring this work has become. I never thought I would stay with a dark fic THAT long. The scenes just flow and well, even if I am stuck or don't know how to finish a scene Maia comes up with just the right sentence just like in Minako's epilogue at the end where I was stuck during writing it how to ACTUALLY make Minako understand before I figured out a solution.

I hope you enjoy this. I am glad to have such a great response to the fic. Thanks to all the visitors over at MediaMiner although with that, err… slightly bugged system I cannot really tell how many have actually read it.

Feedback as always is welcomed, appreciated and needed (addy in the headers),

Ja ne, yours

Matthias