Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Misunderstandings ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter Two

In front of her was Rei making out with another woman. None the less the woman was Beryl. And above all else Beryl was Usagi's worst enemy. Usagi was hurt and surprise to see Rei cheating on her. She thought that Rei loved her. Sure she wasn't perfect, but she did try. Tears started to stream down her face as she tried to hold back a sob, but couldn't. And that was when Rei and Beryl finally noticed her.

"Usagi!" Rei gasped out. Rei was really surprised and shocked that Usagi was here. She thought that Usagi had forgotten their anniversary. The thought of Usagi forgetting their anniversary made her angry. "What are you doing here? Don't you have other things to do; since you did forget our anniversary?" Rei asked in a cold voice.

"No, I ..ddin't forget." Usagi answer back as more tears stream down her face from the cold tone of voice Rei had used to talk to her.

"Whatever! I'm tried of your excuses. Besides I found a more mature woman and she's everything you aren't!" Rei shouted at Usagi. During the whole argument, Beryl was standing by the wall watching, and was very amused. She and Rei had met at the bar and since Rei seemed a little drunk; she decided that she would try to ruin Rei's and Usagi's relationship for she hated Usagi very much and would do anything and she meant anything to hurt Usagi.

"I can't believe you Rei! I thought you loved me, but I guess I was wrong since you replaced me with this slut! I trusted you with myself and everything I had. I told you my deepest and darkest secrets. I did and would still do anything for you. And this is how you show me how you feel! I would never believe that you would stoop as low as dirt, but I guess you don't really know how people really are. But now I know that are worst then a slut like her!" Usagi was trying her hardest not to breakdown right there and then. But she knew she would soon, so she decided to leave. She was about to turn around and leave until….*SLAP* Rei had slapped her….but she couldn't feel the pain on her cheek for the pain of her shattered heart was too great. "Well I guess it's over between us now. Don't worry about seeing me anymore because you won't. Have a good day and good life without me, Miss Hino." And with that said she turn around and ran as fast she could to the only place she felt safe…the park…

~I know this chapter is really short so I'll try to make the next chapter longer….Tell me what you think of the story so far. I know it isn't so good, but it's my first fanfic so try to tolerate my mistakes.~