Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Monster in Disguise ❯ Monster in Disguise ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Monster in Disguise
By: Vampiric Goddess

Fandom: Sailor Moon
PWP/AU
Lemon
Pairing: Tentacle Beast/Usagi
Spoilers: None
Rating: NC-17
Archive: Only if you ask me first.
Feedback: Of course!
Story blurb: Usagi is in a forested area, finding it rather peaceful, when she comes across a man, who convinces her to let him fuck her. But, she gets more than she bargained for...

Disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or any of its characters.

Warnings: Alternate universe, explicit sex

Usagi sighed as she walked through the forested area. She wasn't quite sure where she was at the moment, but she didn't care. She was sure that she could find her way back when she was ready to.

"It's such a beautiful night and this is such a peaceful place. I don't think I ever want to leave. It's like something right out of a fairy tale!" Usagi said to herself, liking the fact that she was the only one there to hear it.

"Oh, a fairy tale is it? Well, you aren't in one of those. Though, to me, you look as though you stepped out of one. A fairy tale princess just wandering around in my forest. What a lucky day for me!" A male voice said from behind Usagi, startling her and causing her to whirl around.

"YOUR forest??" Usagi asked, having had no idea that she could have been trespassing.

"Yes. My forest. But, you are welcome to stay here. If you want to, that is. However, a small price will have to be paid in exchange. Nothing is completely free, I'm afraid." The man said, giving a grin. He was quite handsome. Reminded her a bit of Mamoru.

"What kind of price?" Usagi asked, ready to agree to anything just to stay in this forest a bit longer.

"What will you be willing to do for me?" The man asked her, curiosity in his eyes and voice.

"Anything!" Usagi answered, feeling safe that this wasn't a member or ally to her enemy.

"Well, then. I want to fuck you. You're the first girl to pass through here in a long time. And, you are pleasing to look at. So, then! That is my price. Take it or leave it, but if you leave it you will NEVER be allowed in this forest again, and you'll NEVER find it again. Pay the price and you will be allowed here safely from now on and no memory distortion spells will be cast against you." The man replied, hiding his smirk, because he knew Usagi's answer before she would give it.

"Alright." Usagi found herself saying. But, why had she agreed?? Even for something like this, she was promised to Mamoru! She wasn't worried about losing her virginity, because...she couldn't. Mamoru had already taken it. Still, if Mamoru ever found out about this, he'd be so hurt!

"Give me your word, then." The man said, smirking now.

"I give you my word. You can have sex with me in exchange for my being able to be here whenever I like safely." Usagi said, not believing these words were coming out of her own mouth.

"Good!" The man said, grinning.

"Hey, wait! I didn't...I mean I did...but I didn't mean to say it! It just happened! I take it back!" Usagi cried out, finally regaining the ability to say this.

"Too late! You already gave your word to me. You are mine for a little while." The man said, coming over to her, removing the pants he had on, which had been the only clothing he had been wearing.

Usagi blushed at seeing a man other than Mamoru naked. But, her blush didn't stay long, because her embarrassment turned to astonished fright as the man began to transform, shedding his human skin, as if it were a coat or sweater, and growing larger in body, until it began to take an actual shape that made some form of sense.

The man was transforming into a large octopus and squid-like cross. But, it was much bigger, and stranger. It was blue and evil looking. Several tentacles, way more than eight, were making themselves known.

Once this was finished, the monster took hold of Usagi's legs and arms with four of its tentacles, having no problem using its superior strength to hold her to the ground, keep her arms from flailing or getting in the way and keep Usagi's legs spread as far as they could be without really hurting her.

Though, the position wasn't comfortable for her, it wasn't exactly painful, either. She only tried to really struggle when she felt something sharp cutting up her clothes, removing them that way, ruining them, until only her shoes remained, not even her panties or bra were left.

The monster let one tentacle move over to Usagi's pussy, beginning to massage her clit with the tip of the tentacle, making Usagi moan. This particular tentacle did not have any suction cups on it, and it was thinner than the rest, though still thick.

Usagi gasped and her eyes widened as she felt the tentacle actually move inside of her, entering her, slowly, where only Mamoru had entered her before.

The tentacle had no trouble sliding in, though not completely sheathing itself inside of her. The monster let his tentacle begin to slowly move in and out of her, being careful not to hurt her.

Usagi was soon rocking against the tentacle, even though she was ashamed of this, it wasn't as much as it would have been if this wasn't really with her consent. In actuality, she HAD given her permission for this to happen. She'd given her word and that was that. Besides, it was only this once. She might as well go with it.

But, it seemed the tentacle's only job was to get her close to orgasm, because at the very moment she thought she might orgasm, she felt the monster remove its tentacle from inside of her.

Usagi gave a displeased noise when that happened, but she didn't have long to be without something inside of her. Soon enough she felt something enter her again. This was something different, and she was almost certain that THIS was the monster's dick. It was reddish-pink and oozing with a blue liquid, most likely it's seed. It slowly entered her until it was in as far as she could take it without being in pain.

The monster let Usagi get used to this, before moving its cock in and out of her. The monster itself didn't really have to move, because it could move its dick without moving its body. It was hidden inside of his body until he needed it.

When the monster began moving its strange dick in and out of her, Usagi first felt disgusted, but as it continued she found it was quite pleasurable and even moaned loudly for more, though she was unable to be sure whether or not the monster could hear or understand her the way it was now. She rocked and moved with the monster's rhythm as best she could with the fact that the monster was holding her down.

She felt two of the monster's tentacles move up, these with suction cups, moving to her breasts, massaging them, using the suction cups gently, as a way to better the massage. Usagi moaned loudly and arched her back a bit, as she continued to move with the monster's thrusting rhythm, begging the monster for more.

Whether or not the monster could understand her was still unknown, but it did thrust a bit harder and faster, causing Usagi to nearly scream in pleasure. She felt like she was on fire, she was so hot, and she knew she was sweating.

The monster continued what it was doing, concentrating on making Usagi orgasm first. It seemed intent to have her climax before it did.

And, eventually, the monster's efforts paid off, as Usagi cried out, as she reached her orgasm, harder than she thought it would have been, and soon feeling the monster cum inside of her, deeply. And, though it felt slimy, she still liked the feeling.

The monster removed its odd cock from inside of Usagi, slowly, the dick disappearing inside of the monster until he would need it again. It removed its tentacles from Usagi, no longer holding her down or positioned, moving back over to the human skin it had shed, and going through the "transformation" of getting itself small and contorted enough to get back inside the skin.

Usagi wasn't aware of how he had gotten back inside the skin, because she hadn't been watching. She'd been lying on her back, legs spread, eyes closed and trying to catch her breath. She didn't even notice when the monster, now in the form of the man, left without saying a word.




The End