Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ mutual attraction ❯ dreams ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Disclaimer: me no own, you no sue, the peasants rejoice.
She heard footsteps coming closer in the corridor. She knew it was him. She was wearing a sheer white nightgown and waited for her lover anxiously. She sat up in bed and waited. Before she knew it, she felt strong arms wrap around her waist possessively. He smelled faintly of earth and roses. He nuzzeled her neck and asked in a slightly husky voice full of desire, “Miss me, little one?” He let go of her for a moment, getting off the bed to take off his armor. She sighed regretfully, wishing for his warmth. He got back on the bed and turned her face around to lightly kiss her pink lips. He murmured against her lips, “It's been so long, but I'm still willing to wait a little longer my princess.”
Alarm Clock
Usagi Tuskino sat up in bed gasping. She held her hand up to her forehead, only to find it slightly damp from sweat. That dream was starting to annoy the hell of her… Every night she had the same dream, only to take it a little further each time. That man in her dreams was starting to drive her crazy! The only thing she knew was that he had one hell of a body like Adonis. But no matter how much she dreamt of him, she never managed to catch a glimpse of his face. He always seemed to be shrouded in darkness for a reason. He always had weird names for her like calling her Serenity, his queen, his bunny, and this time, he called her his princess! She sighed, and heard her mother calling her to wake her up for school. School! She had forgotten all about it! This time for sure, she was going to be in for some deep shit. She looked over at her alarm clock and saw that it was already 7:50! Then, she felt Luna's nails clawing at her face, “All right, all right, I'm up now, happy?!” she grumbled.
She hurriedly arranged her hair in the usual “meatball head” style and rushed out the door, not forgetting to grab her lunch on the way out.