Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ One to Rule Them All ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

One to Rule Them All

by: trunksvegetafrodo

disclaimer: I don't own any of the orginal Sailor Moon characters. I LOVE Sailor Moon. But I don't own it.

Prologue

*Earth*

The girls are getting ready to graduate from high school. Hotaru grew to her rightful age and is going to graduate with the girls. Amara, Michelle, and Trista are graduating with the inners. Since they are all the same age. Darien decided to stay and go to Tokyo University and study to be a doctor. Serena bought a mansion. And all but Serena and Darien move into it. Serena is living with her parents till she graduates then she will move in with the others. She wants to spend as much time as possible with her family before she moves out.

*Kinmoku*

Queen Kikyuu keeps having a dream about a woman with blond hair asking for help on Earth. She doesn't know if the girl in her dreams is Sailor Moon or not because the girls hairs is down and falls around her ankles(It's not in the little buns that Serena wears) She decides to send her sister and her court to help the girl that saved the universe. She also has a dream telling her to find the Senshi that protects the cosmos. (we all know who that will be) It is that same girl fromthe other dream and she has them back to back.

Tell me what you think of this summary for my newest story. This is just to get you up to date on where the first chapter is going to start. READ AND REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IF I get enough reviews I'll post the first chapter. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!