Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ One to Rule Them All ❯ Chapter 1 - What Does the Future Hold ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

One To Rule Them All

By: trunksvegetafrodo

disclaimer: I don't own Sailor Moon or any of the original characters from Sailor Moon.

Chapter 1 - What Does the Future Hold?

Serena: "Darien do you think we should tell the others?"

Darien looked at the petie blonde sitting beside him on the park bench, he grabbed her hand and gave it a litle squeeze.

Darien: "We'll tell the girls tonight after the meeting. Do you remember when we made the decision? It seems just like yesterday not two years ago."

She nods her head and sighs.

*flashback* - 1 week after Galaxia was defeated and the Starlights went home

Darien and Serena are sitting in his apartment drinking tea. They turn to each other and and say

"I want to break-up," she whispered.

"I don't think we should be together anymore," he whispered.

They look at each other stunned for a moment than start laughing.

Darien: "Well it looks like we both want the same thing, it's because we've both fallen in love with someone else isn't it."

She nods her head and they both start talking about the ones they love when someone knocks on the door. Darien goes to answer it and is shocked to find Trista standing there. He ushers her into the living room. Serena gasps when she sees Trista.

Serena:Trista, what are you doing here?"

Trista: "I've come to tell you two not to worry about Small Lady, she will still be born. I've also come to tell you that we have a new enemy coming, I'm just not sure when. The only reason I know we have a new enemy is I was watching Small Lady thru the gate when suddenly it went black. I could only see the present. So whoever wins this battle will decide the future."

Serena: "How do you know that Rini will still be born, when we defeat the enemy. Darien and I have decided not to stay together, and to just stay friends?"

Trista smiles before she replies," I never said that Small Lady was still going to be the prince's daughter. Even though he will still be the King of the Earth and you will still be Queen just not of the Earth. Everything will turn out for good in the end, because we know that good always triumphs over evil. All you two need to worry about right now is on telling the others about both problems. You'll have to call a scout meeting to tell the others about the new enemy, but that doesn't mean you have to tell them about you two breaking-up just yet. you'll know when the time is right to tell them. You know that all of your scouts will support you in anything you decide princess."

Serena gets her communicator out and send a message to all the scouts telling them to meet at Darien's in half a hour.

*end flashback*

Darien: "We'd better start going to the temple, you know how Raye gets when someone is late. We did call this meeting so we should probably be there on time."

Serena nods her head and the two leave the park.

Each in their own little world as they think back to that meeting.

*start flashback*

Amara: "Why did you call of us here?"

Serena looks at Darien, then her Scouts, then at Trista, who is sitting beside her on the couch, than to her Scouts again. Trista nods her head in understanding.

Trista: "We have a new enemy approaching."

Everyone: "WHAT!!, WHEN!"

Hotaru: What can you tell mamaTrista?"

Trista: "There's not much I can tell you."

She goes on to tell everyone about what happened at the Gates of Time. All of the girls are shocked to say the least, and silently crying for the one they all love and may never see again. Hotaru is sitting in Amara's lap crying when she looks up.

Hotaru: "Rini is only truly gone if we give up hope in our Princess and in ourselves."

Serena: "Guys, we are going to start training everyday but Sunday."

Mina: "Why not Sunday?"

Serena: "I don't want us to tire ourselves out we are going to need at least one day a week to relax and rest. On Sundays we will still meet and just have fun. Now, does anyone now where we can train without the worry of someone watching?"

Michelle: "We can train at our house. We have a couple hundred acres for a backyard with a wooded area. There is also a stream that runs thru the woods and a little pond."

Serena: "Now that it's settled, we start training tommorow after school."

*End Flashback* *Meanwhile on Kinmoku*

Kikyuu : I think I need to send my sister and her starlights back to Earth.

Kokyuu: What do you mean? Send them back to Earth?

Kikyuu: Can't you see the four that went to Earth are withering away? They don't eat or sleep. All they do is sit and stare at the sky. She doesn't want to rule that's why she told me that I would be the next queen. I now she fell in love while she was on Earth. They all did. I'm also sending them back because I have a feeling that there is going to be trouble there and they are going to need their help.

Kokyuu: Alright, mother what ever you think is best. Do you want me to go and summon them to the throne room?

Kikyuu nods her head, and her daughter runs out the door. A few minutes later 7 males and 2 females enter the room. Kokyuu goes to stand beside her mother. The other eight stand wondering just why they were called there.

Kikyuu looks at her sister and smiles.

Kikyuu: My dearest twin, I know that your heart is troubled. You've already told me that you don't want to rule.

The seven males gasp when they hear this, and look towards Princess Kakyuu with questions in their eyes.

Kikyuu: So, I've decided to let you and your court go and live on Earth, but only on one condition.

Kakyuu: What is that one condition?

Kikyuu: You come and visit and let us visit often.

Kakyuu: Okay but what's wrong?

Kikyuu: I could never hide anything from you could I? I've been having a dream of a woman with white hair, that streams to the ground around her. She asks me to send help to Earth and they are going to have to find Sailor Cosmos. I don't know who the girl is or even if Sailor Cosmos exists. I know that Kakyuu and Kokyuu knows the legend but do you 7 know the legend of Sailor Cosmos.

The seven men shake their heads no and wait for her to tell them.

Kikyuu: There is one Sailor who will be queen to rule over everything and everyone. She is the kindest and gentlest person you could ever hope to meet. When she takes her throne all evil will be stopped and the cosmos will be finally be at peace. She will have such enormous power she can kill with a thought and create life with a thought. She will be immortal as will her court. Anyone she wants to can also become immortal. She will be born of royalty and have a shape familiar to one and all on her forehead. you will not expect it to be her to be the one, but it will make sense, when you find out who she is.

The four that had been to Earth had their ideas who it could be. They each one thought of the same person...Serena.

Kakyuu: Whya re you sending all of the starlights with me, won't you need to keep some here to guard you?

Kikyuu: No, I have my own starlights and when Cosmos takes her throne we will not have anymore wars.

The seven starlights and one princess bow to their queen and turn to pack to leave for Earth.

Kokyuu: Why didn't you tell her that she would still be queen , just not here.

Kikyuu: It's not my place to tell her. She'll find out on her own.

*Back on Earth at Raye's temple*

Raye: I wonder why they wanted to hold the meeting here instead of at the house?

Mina: I don't know I hope everything is okay. Do you know anything about this Trista?

Trista just looks at everyone and shrugs her shoulders. "You know I can't tell you anything about the future unless it's vital."

*Back to Darien and Serena*

They are just going past the arcade when they hear a scream in an alley.

Serena: Darien, you call the girls and tell them where we are and i'll transform and try to keep it occupied till they get here.

Darien: Right. Girls we have a youma attacking near the arcade come quick.

As he closes his communicator he transforms into Tuxedo Mask. He runs to help Eternal Moon.

Trista: Alright girls let's go Serena needs our help.

Everyone: Right

Mercury Star Power!

Mars Star Power!

Venus Star Power!

Jupiter Star Power!

Saturn Star Power!

Neptune Star Power!

Uranus Star Power!

Pluto Star Power!

In a flurry of colors the girls transform and rush to the arcade. Once they get there they see Tuxedo Mask slumped next to a wall and the youma has it hand around ESM's neck.

Uranus: Uranus World Shaking

Neptune: Neptune Deep Submerge

Pluto: Pluto Deadly Scream

The attacks combine and hit the monster square in the back. It screams as the attack hit it than throws ESM into the wall. There is a sickening crack after she hits and Tuxedo Mask rushes over to her, but shes out cold.

Mars: Mars Flame Sniper

Mercury: Mercury Aqua Rhapsody

Venus: Love and Beauty Shock

Jupiter: Jupiter Oak Evolution

Their attacks hit the monster at the same time and kill it. Everyone rushes over to ESM and she isn't moving. She had already changed back into Serena. They detransform and decide to take her to the hospital. They rush to the emergency room. They take Serena into surgery to repair the fractures in her skull. Ami goes to telephone her parents. The nurse at the front desk is asking question for the forms.

Nurse: So what happened?

Amara: She was attacked by a youma.

Nurse: Then she is lucky to have survived.

Michelle: How long will she be in surgery?

Nurse: I don't know, who can fill out these forms till her parents get here?

Darien: I can. so she hands him a clipboard and he sits down to fill them out. Her parents and brother Sammy rush into the hospital. Trista walks up to them and explains as much as she can as to what happened. They all sit down and wait. A few hours go by and the doctors come out.

Sammy: how's my sister?

Doctor: She went through the surgery fine. Now we just have to wait and see when she wakes up. She had a lot of pressure on her brain and some internal bleeding, but she should be fine. You should be able to go to her room in a few hours. But only one at a time. They all nod and decide to let her family have the first turns and wait.

The Scouts and Darien are sitting in the waiting room. Trying to decide how to see her.

Mina: how about we take turns and stay in there about fifteen minutes than we'll each stay a shift till she wakes up. That way one of us will be there when she wakes up.

They all agree to this and try to decide on the rotation. It will first be the inners, then the outers and finally Darien.

*Five Days Later*

(in the park)

Nine lights are seen landing in the park. You see nine beautiful people. They are wondering where to go to first, when they see someone they haven't seen in a long time, Mina. Mina sees the Starlights and Princess Kakyuu but she doesn't know who the others are with them.

Mina: Hey, Yaten did you miss me? She screams as she runs and jumps into his arms.

Yaten: Like another hole in my head.

The other snicker.

Seiya: Where is Meatball Head.

Mina hangs her head and tells the others about Serena's accident. They gasp. They decide to go to the hospital and see how she is doing. The meet the other Senshi in the waiting room. Seiya runs to Serena's room and sees Amara sitting beside the bed holding Serena's hand. you can see her shoulders shake from her crying. You can barely make out what she is saying.

Amara: Please, wake up Moon Face. Please Kitten.

She keeps repeating it. Over and over. Seiya clears his throat to let her know that he is there. She turns to look at him and sees Michelle standing behind him. She is about to tell him to get lost when Michelle shakes her head no. So Amara gets up and leaves Seiya in the room alone with Serena. He sits down and cradles her hand between his.

Seiya: Please Serena you have to wake up. I..........................................

What is he going to say? What is going to happen? Will Serena ever wake up? Will Darien and Serena ever tell their secrets. Find out next time on One to Rule Them All. Read and Review.