Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ One to Rule Them All ❯ Chapter 7 - The Sun Senshi is Who???? ( Chapter 8 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 7 - The Sun Senshi is Who?????

Trista teleported to her room just as everyone was making it downstairs for breakfast. She takes a quick shower and rushes downstairs for breakfast. She enters the dining room only to be met with silence and everyone's eyes upon her. She timidly sits down and waits for the questions to start.

Amara - Did she tell you who the Sun senshi is?

Michelle - Amara, you could at least let her eat be fore you start grilling her.

Amara - Okay.

Michelle - So did she tell you who he is?

Trista shakes her head and starts to eat her breakfast. She can feel everyone's eyes upon her. She knows they want to know what happened last night, but it's not her place to tell them. She got up from the table and took her plate into the kitchen. She walked past the other senshi and out the door on her way to school. The others just stared at her.

Mina - She didn't tell us anything.

Yaten - Calm down, Mina. Maybe Serena told her not to tell us.

Everyone agrees with Yaten and head off for school.

- Serena's Room -

Luna watched as Serena and Seiya slept in each others arms. Seiya started to wake up. She motioned for him to come to the door. He untangled himself from Serena and stumbled over towards Luna.

Luna - Why don't we go to the cafeteria and get something to eat. We can bring her something back.

Seiya agreed and went over to place a kiss on Serena's forehead. Then walked out of the door with Luna, positive that Serena wouldn't awaken for a few more hours. Unbeknownst to them both Serena was awake and waiting for them to leave. She picked up the phone beside her bed and made a call.

Serena - I need you to bring your girlfriend to the temple today about 4. I have something I need to tell you. Alright, I'll see you then. I love you too, bye.

Serena hung up the phone just as she heard someone coming towards her room. She decided to act like she was still asleep. A few minutes later Seiya and Luna came back into the room.

Luna - I told you she would still be asleep. Why don't you go into her bathroom and freshen up and we can wake her when you get done.

Seiya agrees and steps into the bathroom. He comes back out about fifteen minutes later, looking a little better. He starts to wake her up when her parents, Sammy, and Andrew coming walking into the room. Seiya looked around the room for Luna and noticed her outside the door, motioning for him to be quiet.

Andrew - Has she woken up yet?

Seiya - Yes, the doctors said she go home as soon as he checks her again at noon.

Irene - Oh, my poor baby.

Sammy - shouldn't we wake her up since it's almost noon.

Sammy walks over to Serena and lightly nudges her shoulder all the while whispering for her to wake up. She opens her eyes and smiles at everyone. She thinks for few seconds and Luna transforms back into her cat shape and runs down the hall and out of the hospital.

Serena - Mom, Dad I need you to meet me at the temple today at 4. The same goes for Andrew and Sammy, but I need you guys to also bring your girlfriends and Molly and Melvin. I'll see you guys later. I'm going to take a nap, before they release me. I love you guys.

They each hug her and tell her they will see her later at the temple. Seiya sat down beside her bed and closed his eyes when he felt a slight tug on his hand. He looked up to see Serena smiling at him and patting the bed beside her. He smiled at her and climbed into the bed beside her, wrapping his arms around her, both falling asleep almost instantly.

A few hours later Serena and Seiya sit and wait for the non-senshi to arrive at the temple. They didn't have to wait long because they saw Andrew and his girlfriend walking a few steps in front of Sammy, his girlfriend ,her parents, Molly and Melvin. They saw Serena and Seiya waiting at the bottom of the steps waiting for them. They hurried over to the couple and greeted them. They started up the stairs, when they got close to the top Serena and Seiya separated and Serena stood next to her mother. Her parents looked at her questioningly. She shook her head.

Serena: I'll explain why we separated at the meeting.

Her parents just nod their head and see all of Serena's friends there. They guess these are the people that Serena's is wanting to meet with. Serena looks around and sees that the only people missing are Darien, Kakyuu, Luna and Artemis. She nods her head and looks at the other scouts.

Raye - When are you wanting to start the meeting? Why are we even having this meeting in the first place?

Serena - We have to wait for Darien, Kakyuu, Luna and Artemis.

Sammy - Why are we waiting for your cat before you tell us what is going on?

Seiya - Like Serena said everything will be explained when everyone is here.

They only have to wait a few more minutes before they see Kakyuu carrying Luna and a few steps behind her was Darien carrying Artemis. The two couples smile at everyone and see they are the last to arrive. Ken, Serena's father get up from the deck chair he was sitting on and offers it to Kakyuu. She nods her head at him in thanks and takes a seat.

Amara - So will someone please tell me what this is all about.

Serena looks at Darien then Trista. Trista nods her head and stands up next to Serena and grabs her hand, while Darien grabs the other.

Serena - We called you all here to tell the 6 non-senshi about us and to tell one who he is and to welcome another to our group.

She looks at everyone and nods her head as she looks at each of them.

Serena - I am Sailor Moon. I will also be known as Neo-Queen Serenity when the time comes.

Sammy - How do we know your not just saying that?

Serena - Let me explain everything and then I'll show you. Amy is Sailor Mercury. Raye is Sailor Mars. Lita is Sailor Jupiter. Mina is Sailor Venus. These four are also know as the Inner Senshi. Trista is Sailor Pluto. Amara is Sailor Uranus. Michelle is Sailor Neptune. Hotaru is Sailor Saturn. These four are also known as the Outer Senshi. These eight are the royal guards for me Princess Serenity of the Moon Kingdom. Darien is Prince Darien of the Planet Earth. The woman in the red is Princess Kakyuu from the Planet Kakyuu. You all know who the Three Lights are but what you don't know is that:

Seiya is Sailor Star Fighter. Taiki is Sailor Star Maker. Yaten is Sailor Star Healer.

Seiya: Do you want me to introduce the others.

Serena shakes her head no.

Serena: The man in gray is Toji Kou he is Sailor Star Protector. The man in indigo is Kiley Kou, Taiki's twin brother, he is Sailor Star Creator. The man in forest green is Kenji Kou, he is Sailor Star Lover. The man in burgundy is Yolchi Kou, he is Sailor Star Destroyer. The will join with the Three Lights to form the band Shooting Stars.

Yaten: How did you know all of this.

Serena: I'm pretty sure that Hotaru explained this to you before didn't you Hotaru?

Hotaru shook her head yes. Serena went on to explain everything for those who didn't know about the Moon Kingdom. When she finished talking she noticed that everyone was looking at her strange.

Trista: How did you know all of that? I didn't think that you would have those kind of memories!

Kiley: What do you mean those type of memories?

Serena: She means that I remembered things I shouldn't have remembered. But, what her and Luna don't know is that I've always known about being Princess Serenity. Don't ask me how but I remember everything from the Moon Kingdom. I remembered everything before I was in grade school.

Luna: You mean to tell me that you've never needed me to tell you anything about your past.

Serena: Nope! I even remembered who I was after Beryl was killed. I even have full use of my powers as Eternal Moon, I just can't use them or I could die.

Raye - What do you mean, have use of your full powers?

Serena: I have to call upon the silver crystal and you know that when I use that it drains my powers.

Everyone nods their heads.

Lita: That still doesn't explain why you told us about the Moon Kingdom in such detail.

Serena: Ah, I was giving the Sun Knight his memories. Didn't you see the shocked looks on their faces. I'll bet you also didn't know that someone is also dating Sailor Galaxia.

Everyone looked shocked.

Serena: But before i tell you who the Sun Knight is, Darien and I have something to tell you.

Darien: That's right. Serena and I have decided to break-up because we have fallen in love with someone else.

Hotaru: What about Rini? Don't you care what happens to her?

Trista: Rini will still be born. That just means she won't be Darien's daughter. The Rini that they would have had together would be different from the one we've already met.

Michelle: So who do you to want to be with?

Serena: I love Seiya, and Darien wants to be with Princess Kakyuu. Now that is out of the way I will tell you who the Sun Senshi is and I will introduce Sailor Galaxia to you. She came to me about two weeks after we found out about the new enemy. She asked me if she could stay on Earth and help protect it from evil. I told her yes. Sailor Galaxia is Hope Carver.

Sammy turns to look at his girlfriend. She just shakes her head yes and hugs him. Sammy looks at his sister confused.

Sammy: I thought you were going to prove to us that you are who you say you are.

Serena: I will after I give the Sun senshi back his sun crystal.

She walks and stands in front of Andrew and Sammy and held out her hand. In her hand was a stone the color of the sun. The stone starts to glow when she turns toward her brother Sammy.

Serena: Sammy you are the Sun Knight. Take your destiny as you take this stone.

~*~

~*~

~*~

~*~

Well I hope you like this story. I want to thank everyone who has read this story and reviewed. The next chapter will be out soon. I'll also be giving personally thanks at the beginng of it. REVIEW and tell me what you want to have happen next.