Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ One to Rule Them All ❯ Chapter 6 - True Love Wakes Up!! ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 6 - True Love Wakes Up!

Everyone - We'll be right there!

Mercury Crystal Power

Healer Star Power

Mars Crystal Power

Protector Star Power

Venus Crystal Power

Healer Star Power

Jupiter Crystal Power

Creator Star Power

Saturn Crystal Power

Lover Star Power

Neptune Crystal Power

Uranus Crystal Power

Pluto Crystal Power

Destroyer Star Power

They formed a circle and teleported to the hospital waiting room,where they found Tuxedo Mask and Princess Kakyuu just starting to go down the hall towards Serena's room.

- Serena's Room -

Seiya stood up pulled out his head set.

Fighter Star Power

She stood between Serena's bed and the glowing silver light. She is about to attack when the other senshi burst into the door. They can see a shape starting to form in the light. The Sol Senshi recognize the shape and get down on one knee. The Starlights are confused.

Uranus - kneel before Queen Serenity.

Starlights - Queen Serenity?

Q. S. - That's correct. I am Serena's mother from the Moon Kingdom. I have come to wake up my daughter and tell you scouts to find her cousin, Sailor Sun. She knows who he is. Only she can tell you who he is in this time.

She walks over to Serena and lovingly strokes the side of her face.

Q.S. - Serenity, it's time to wake up. Everyone is here and waiting for you. I think you've worried them enough, don't you?

Serena starts to open her eyes. The first person she sees is her mother. She squeals and wraps her arms around her.

Serena - Oh, mother, I've missed you so much!

Q.S. - I know Serena, I know. I must go now, but you'll see me again soon. I love you!

Serena - I love you too, mother.

Queen Serenity starts to glow and fade.

Q.S. - Serena, I approve, so be happy dearest, be happy.

She fades away. Everyone but Serena, Darien, Trista, and Luna are confused by what the queen had said. They detransfrom.

Amara - What is she talking about, kitten? What does she approve?

Serena looks at each person in the room stares into their eyes for a second before she looks to the next person. The last person she looks at is Seiya and she locks eyes with him.

Serena - I'll explain everything tomorrow after I get out of the hospital.

She starts to yawn and Raye takes that as her cue to usher everyone out of the room.

Raye - Alright everybody out. We still have school tomorrow and these one - pointing to the Starlights - still have to sign in at school and go see their manager.

Serena - I want Darien, Princess Kakyuu, Seiya, Trista, and Luna to stay behind. Everyone else goodnight and I'll talk to you tomorrow after school. Artemis I want you to go with the Sailor Scouts.

Everyone hugs her before they walk out the door and head home. Luna jumps into Serena's lap, while Trista and Kakyuu are offered the only chairs in the room.

- Meanwhile in space -

Rejar - Krue, Sueila, I want you to make sure that Gian and Jenice are awakened from stasis the minute we land on Earth.

Both - Yes, sir.

With that Krue and Sueila leave Rejar sitting in a control room. Rejar is staring at the Earth and thinking.

~Soon, Serenity, soon. I will have my revenge and I will control the Galaxy.~

- Back to Serena's Room -

Serena - We will tell the others tomorrow, but we will tell these two tonight.

Seiya an Kakyuu look at each other than at the others in the room.

Trista - Are you sure?

Darien and Serena nod their heads.

Darien - We've waited long enough.

Serena - We've fallen in love with someone else and haven't been together for a long time.

Darien - We broke-up a week after you guys left. We just make it seem to the others that we are still together.

Trista - They are worried the others will be upset over Rini.

Seiya - Who is Rini?

Darien - Rini is Serena's child. She's mine and Serena's from the future.

Kakyuu - Is that the little girl you have all of the pictures of in your apartment, she has pink hair.

Darien nods his head. Seiya and Kakyuu are heartbroken to find out that Serena and Darien have a child.

Trista sees this and interjects.

Trista - Was their child. She's not Darien's anymore. When they fell in love with another that changed their future.

- the fellow senshi -

Amara - Do you think kitten will tell us tomorrow who the Sun senshi is?

Hotaru - Maybe that's what she is telling Trista.

Yolchi - Why don't we ask her when she gets back. We can go ahead and get ready for school, while we wait for her.

Taiki - That sounds like a good idea to me.

Ami - Me, too.

Raye - Did you girls get a crown for your birthday?

Sol Senshi - Yes.

Toji - Serena came to Raye's room last night and gave her a crown.

Everyone - WHAT!!! REALLY???

Raye - Yep! So what do we want to do for her birthday?

Hotaru - I've come up with the perfect idea. Why don't we get her a crown with all of our symbols in our stones and the biggest stone will be a moon made out of a diamond.

Lita - We'll have to wait till we find out who the Sun guy is so we can have his stone put on there.

They all agree and seperate to get ready for school.

- Back to Serena's room -

Seiya - So, why are you telling us?

Serena - Darien fell in love with Princess Kakyuu and I love you Seiya.

Seiya and Kakyuu just looked at each other and hug the one they love. Serena looks at Luna and Trista.

Serena - Trista, you know that tomorrow after we get the Sun senshi we will have to tell my parents everything.

Luna - Why?

Trista - They will be targeted to hurt Serena. It will be easier to protect them if she moves them into her house.

Luna - So, that's why you told Artemis to go with the other scouts. I'm staying with you and don't argue with me.

Serena - I wasn't going to, I was going to suggest you let me change you into you human form for tonight so they don't kick you out.

Luna - Oh!

A white glow formed around Serena and Luna. When the glow was gone in Luna's place was her human form.

Darien - Princess Kakyuu, why don't you stay at my apartment till we move into Serena's house.

Kakyuu - Call me Kakyuu, this means you four also.

Serena - Alright, Darien are you going to move in tomorrow when we do. (pointing to Luna and Seiya)

Darien - Yes, what floor will I be on?

By this time, Serena is still holding Seiya's hand and both of them are asleep. He has crawled into be with her and is sleeping beside her. Trista motions for Darien and Kakyuu to follow her, while Luna takes a seat and watches the sleeping couple. Trista goes on to explain how the house is set up and that Darien's room in on the fourth floor with Kakyuu, Seiya, and Serena. She bids them a good night and teleports home.

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~ ~*~

I want to thank everyone that has reviewed my story. I really appreciate it. The first person to guess who the Sun senshi is get to be named his girlfriend in this story. So let me know what you think. Thanks!!!!!

Review!! Review!! Review!!!