Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ One to Rule Them All ❯ Chapter 5 - Falling Deeper in Love ( Chapter 6 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 5 - Falling Deeper into Love

Darien and Kaykuu are sitting in the waiting room of the hospital. Both lost in their thoughts. She is thinks she'll never have a chance with Darien and he's thinks he'll never have a chance with her.

Darien - May I call you Kakyuu?

Kakyuu - Of, course. If I can call you Darien.

Darien - Of, course.

Kakyuu - Who was that little girl in the pictures at your house with the pink hair?

Darien - That's my future daughter.

Kakyuu looks upset and confused how can it be his future daughter. How could he have pictures of his future daughter. He must have seen how confused she looked.

Darien - Would you like for me to explain to you mine and Serena's past?

Kakyuu - Yes, if you don't mind.

Darien told her everything about their past. He started with the Moon Kingdom and ended when he went to America. He looked up at Kakyuu and could see tears in her eyes.

Darien - What is wrong?

Kakyuu - I never knew she had went thru so much. It's a wonder she is so innocent and forgiving as she is.

Darien - Not, really. She is destined to rule the New Silver Millennium. She's just about an exact copy of her mother. Queen Serenity is all that is pure, just like Serena. She'll make a wonderful queen someday. She'll make someone real happy someday.

Kakyuu couldn't believe her ears. What did he mean she would make someone happy? Weren't they supposed to be together.

Kakyuu - What did you mean she will make someone happy?

Darien - I ...................

Darien never got to finish the statement for his and Kakyuu's communicators started beeping.

*~*

*~*

*~*

*~*

*~*

*~*

*~*

*~*

*~*

*~*

*~*

*~*

*~*

*~*

Thanks for reading my story. Leave a review. If i have a chapter written by Thursday I'm going to post it. I'm going to try and post a chapter every Thursday till this story is finished. If you want me to email you when I update leave an email. I know this chapter is short but all will be revealed in the next chapter. THANKS!!!!!!!!!