Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Only A Memory Away ❯ Queen Mikazuki’s Identity Revealed ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 7
Queen Mikazuki's Identity Revealed
 
It's been a few months since Chibiusa had her birthday. Helios's birthday is coming very close but the only one who knows is Mamoru. Chibiusa is at school with Momoko, Kyusuke, Ruruna, Naruru and Sorano. Chibiusa sighed.
“Do you miss Helios?” Momoko asked.
“Yes I do more than words can say.” Chibiusa answered.
All of a sudden Queen Mikazuki showed up.
“Who are you and what do you want?” Ruruna asked.
“I'm your worst nighttime little girl and I want the pink haired-girl to stay away from Helios.” Queen Mikazuki answered.
“You don't have any right to tell me what do to.” Chibiusa yelled.
“That's what you think you moon brat.” Queen Mikazuki said.
Helios suddenly appeared.
“She's right you don't have say whether I can hangout her with and if you did I won't listen to you because I love her.” Helios said.
Chibiusa smiled and hugged Helios. Queen Mikazuki rolled her eyes.
“What do you get if you take of Zuki from my name?” Queen Mikazuki asked.
“You'd get Mika.” Momoko answered.
Helios gasped.
“No way it can't be.” Helios replied.
“Yes it can my dear son.” Queen Mikazuki said.
“But why turn evil mom?” Helios asked.
“That's easy because good is really boring.” Queen Mikazuki answered.
Chibiusa sighed deeply. Helios turned his attention to Chibiusa.
“What's wrong my little one?” Helios asked.
Chibiusa sighed.
“I'm okay just a little tried.” Chibiusa answered.
Queen Mikazuki shook her head.
“If it's that last thing I do I'm going to make sure you two never seen each other again.” Queen Mikazuki said.
Helios rolled his eyes.
“That will never happen because I love Chibiusa with all my heart and soul.” Helios replied.
Queen Mikazuki rolled her eyes than left.
“I can't believe she's mother.” Chibiusa said.
“Yeah I can't either but she is and I have to figure out a way to make her good again.” Helios replied.
“Do you my parents could help?” Chibiusa asked.
“It's worth a try to see if they can.” Helios answered.
Chibiusa and Helios walked to Chibiusa's place hand in hand. Chibiusa opened the door and walked inside. Helios noticed Mamoru and Usagi kissing on the couch. Chibiusa cleared her throat which made her parents stop kissing. Mamoru looked at Helios than at his daughter.
“What's the matter princess?” Mamoru asked.
“Helios needs your help.” Chibiusa answered.
“What do you need our help with?” Usagi asked.
“I just found out that my mother is Queen Mikazuki head of the Mind Controllers and I need to help to make her good again.” Helios answered.
“Well this is a totally surprise and I'll see what I can do.” Usagi said.
Usagi got the scouts together and they went to Queen Mikazuki's layer. They walked inside to find Queen Mikazuki looking into a crystal ball. Queen Mikazuki noticed them.
“What did you brats want?” Queen Mikazuki asked.
Sailor Moon smiled.
“We are here to get rid of your evilness once and for all.” Sailor Moon answered.
“We can't kill her.” Sailor Chibi Mon said.
“Don't worry we aren't but we are going to kill the Mind Controllers than heal her.” Sailor Moon replied.
The Mind Controllers start to come close to the scouts. Sailor Mars grinned.
“Mars Flame Sniper.” Sailor Mars yelled.
The Mind Controllers started to scream because they are fire. Sailor Venus smiled.
“Venus Love and Beauty Shock.” Sailor Venus screamed.
Sailor Jupiter grinned.
“Jupiter Oak Evolution.” Sailor Jupiter yelled.
Sailor Mercury smiled.
“Mercury Aqua Rhapsody.” Sailor Mercury screamed.
Sailor Moon looked at Sailor Chibi Moon and nodded. They take out their Eternal Tiers. Queen Mikazuki gasped.
“Double Starlight Honeymoon Therapy Kiss.” Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon yelled together.
The attack hit Queen Mikazuki and started to change back into her old self. A few minutes later Queen Mikazuki is Mika again. Sailor Moon sighed and walked over to her.
“Thank you Sailor Moon and I'm sorry for the trouble I've caused you.” Mika said.
“Don't worry about it.” Sailor Moon replied.
Mika smiled. The scouts powered down. Chibiusa sighed. Usagi looked at Chibiusa.
“What's wrong sweetie?” Usagi asked.
“I don't want to talk about it.” Chibiusa answered.
Chibiusa started to walk away just as Helios appeared in front of her.
“Where do you think you're going my little one?” Helios asked.
“I was coming to get you.” Chibiusa answered as she hugged him.
Mika walked over to Helios. Helios smiled.
“It's good to see back to your old self mom.” Helios said.
Mika smiled.
“It's good to back son.” Mika replied.
Mika looked at Chibiusa.
“Hi Helios's mother.” Chibiusa said.
“Oh please call me Mika.” Mika replied.
“My name is Chibiusa and the moon princess of Crystal Tokyo.” Chibiusa said.
“It's very nice to meet you and I hope that you been looking after my son for me.” Mika replied.
“Don't worry I have and I love him with all my heart.” Chibiusa said.
“Are you okay with that mom?” Helios asked.
“Yes of course I am because I only wanted the best for my favorite son.” Mika answered.
“Mom, I'm your only son.” Helios said.
“Yeah I know that's why you're my favorite.” Mika replied.
Helios hugged his mother. Usagi walked over.
“I'm Usagi Tsukino and I'm Chibiusa's mother.” Usagi said.
Mika smiled just as Mamoru.
“Who are you?” Mika asked.
“My name is Mamoru Chiba and I'm Chibiusa's father.” Mamoru answered.
Mika looked at Usagi and than at Mamoru.
“You're not married yet?” Mika asked.
“No, we aren't in the present time but in the future we are.” Usagi answered.
“Wait a minute I know you two now you're Neo Queen Serenity and King Endymion of the Crystal Tokyo.” Mika said.
“Yes that's right we are.” Usagi replied.
“I didn't know that you two had a daughter.” Mika said.
“Well you do now.” Mamoru replied.
A few hours later Chibiusa is bed dreaming of Helios. Helios is bed dreaming of how great it is to have his mother back and his future with Chibiusa. Mamoru and Usagi are sleeping in each other's arms.