Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Orb Sega ❯ The Darkness Has Come ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]
Everything was dark and creepy as a harsh wind blew across a girl's face. She stood frozen as she couldn't move at all. All she wanted to do was get to her fellow scouts and make sure they were allright, but she couldn't. The place itself was in ruins. Suddenly she let out a high pitch scream. From the conor of her eye she saw Sailor Dark run up to her and then darkness. Sailor Dark scream, "Princess! Wake up!" The princess jolted up as she saw that Sailor Dark was there. She slowly began to calm down as she said, "Excuse me I must to to Queen Serenity." Sailor Dark worried let her go. Sailor Ice had just came in as she snapped, "What happened?" Sailor Dark looked striaght into Sailor Ice's eyes said, "I wouldn't know, and you need not to bark at me." With that Sailor Ice and Sailor Dark strated to fight agian. The princess laughed as she walked to a partly hidden room. As she made her way down the long stairs the place changed, it seemed that this room had more work put into it. She finally made it to a satute of a person. Down below the statue was her name, Queen Serenity, ruler of the moon. SHe stopped when she was an inch in front of it. Suddenly a faded image of the queen appeared to the princess. The faded image said, "Hello princess Crystal, what do you like to know?" The princess Crystal unsure of what to say finally said, "That dream, what was that? Was it real?" Queen Serenity sighed as she said, "Yes, and please wake up to the reality." With that her creasent moon symbol shinned brightly. As her symbol did that it sent Princess Crystal into the ture world of what her world has become. The princess gasped. Everything was in ruins, destoryed, gone and the winds were harsh. She turned her eyes around to her left as she saw that all her fellow sailors were dead. The princess fell to the ground as she cried. She finally stopped crying after what seemed like forever. She got out a small shinny crystal. She knew what she had to do, she gently lifted the crystal up in the air as she yelled, "Crystal seal active!" With that the small crystal put them all in small crystals and hurled them into space for their lifes and destinys that they held. With all the scouts hurled up in space the princess's crystal sealed her into one, but it hurled her right into Sailors Dark's heart for safety, for she knew she was their leader and that she would be better proected if she was sealed in her heart.