Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Orb Sega ❯ Sailor Light Comes Shinning In ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]
It was a bright clear day as a young girl was heading up to a new school. She had just moved to the place and was excited. She was so excited that she ran to the school. Just when she turned the conor she saw another young girl hanging around there. She slowed down as she asked, "May I help you?" Dark unaware that she was there snapped, "No." The girl was rather shocked as she said, "You didn't have to snap at me." Dark eyed her as she couldn't help but feel something strange about her. She narrowed her eyes, but to her surpise the other girl was afriad of this. Dark yanwed as she was about to walk off when she heard the princess's vocie say, "Dark don't. We agree that you would join this school remember? Come on she seems new, join." Dark hated this and hated the fact that she was forced to go back to another school where she knew she wasn't gonna fit in. She bit her tounge as she walked past the girl. The girl just stood there stunned. Confused at that girl's attudie she walked in. Serena came zooming in as she knew she was late agian. Just as she made it in, Miss H. said, "Class we have two new students today." Serena suddenly felt like listening to this. The teacher went on,"Their names are Dark and Light. Please choose an empty seat." They nodded as they walked to the two back seats, which were right arcoss from each other. In the meantime in the conors of the darkness A queen and her minions were plotting. The queen was named Crystal Daze she wanted all the power that she could find, which meant the scouts powers as well. "Redclaw I want you to take the first mission, use yor crystal locators." She nodded as she left. As soon as she left she used her crystal locator and found out that it was at the high school. She entered by jumping on the roof and waited for the person. It was lunch time and Serena was so happy! Lita laughed as she asked, "Serena why are you so happy?" Serena smiled as she replied, "Miss H totally forgot about my lateness that I didn't get in trouble." Amy laughed. Meanwhile Light notcied that Dark was alone. She walked up and asked, "Can I eat lunch with you?" Dark looked at her and snapped, "Nope, go find someone esle to eat with. I like being alone." Light stunned said, "You don't have to snap at people, then maybe you would make friends! At least one!" Dark stunned that she back talked said, "What is it to you?" Light just said, "I can't stand to see people alone when I know that they can make friends if they tried. Really." Dark just replied, "I was always alone, so I don't see why I need friends now. Really." Light laughed. Dark asked," What?" Light answered, "You remind me of someone I loved, but I guess I lost her." Light blushed. After she said that Dark began to blush. Just when she was going to ask who the person was. Redclaw attacked Molly. The monstor sent a light as Molly's orb came out. Redclaw looked at it in disappointment. Serena and the other quickly transformed. Dark quickly pushed Light out of the way as she yelled, "Dark Power, Makeup!" With that she transformed. Sailor Moon yelled, "Drop That!" Redclaw asked, "This? Ahh how sweet you want to proect her. I think not." Sailor Jupiter yelled, "Jupiter Oak Revolution!" With her attack was amied right at Redclaw. She yawned as she dodged it easliy. Jupiter was shocked. Sailor Dark came out and snapped, "Want to play?" Redclaw looked up and yelled, "Monstor Attack her!" Dark smiled as she powered up her attack. Just when the monstor was an inch away she yelled, "Dark Fear Illusion!" THe monstor screamed in pain, but wasn't leaving. Redclaw left with the orb on the ground. Light saw it and dived for it. The monsot finally saw through the attack and saw Light. Light screamed. Sailor Dark suddenly jumped in the middle and took the blow. Light scared said, "Why?" Sailor Dark groaned as she said, "I remember now, It was Light that I loved and she loved me back."With that Sailor Dark dreove the monstor back. Light holding the orb cried. As a tear went down her cheek her symbol appeared. Meanwhile the other scouts were trying to defeat the monstor. Light eyes light up as the princess said, "Take your power and will it, for your love will conqour all." Light stood up and yelled, "Light Power Makeup!" With that she was engulfed into bright light. As she step out of the light she yelled, "Light Beam Strike!" The monstor screamed as it was destoryed. Light walked over to Molly returned the orb. Sailor Dark badly injured walked over to Light. Sailor Light leaned over and kissed Sailor Dark. Sailor Dark blushed brightly. Sailor Moon came in and said, "Thank you, I guess we have more sailors to work with now." Sailor Light said,"You do now, and Sailor Dark we all agree to this no matter what." Sailor Dark angry was silent. Sailor Light laughed as she whispered, "You still the leader, ok? I just knew you wouldn't say it so I did." Sailor Dark nodded. With that they left. Sailor Moon and the others smiled. The sun set, it was so beauitful. Dark asked,"Now what?" Light said,"Find the others, soon." The princess came out and said,"Crystal Gaze!" With that it showed a new scout and a new day.