Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Orb Sega ❯ Energy Comes Fighting In! ( Chapter 5 )

[ A - All Readers ]
All of the scouts was at the Raye's temple. Dark was screaming and yelling. Light finally snapped, "Dark! Would you chill out?" Dark yelled back, "How can I calm down?!" Holly was running around with the cats. Trisha asked Dark, "Who guides you through your missions?" Dark looked up and said, "The princess that we had on our kingdom, she is within my crystal. Why?" Trisha replied, "The scouts seem to like a copy in a way of us, but with different powers and different way of life." Dark stunned said, "I never thought of it that way before Trisha, maybe the princess should explain this and not the scouts." With that a sudden glow came out from the crystal as the princess came out. The princess opened her eyes as she looked striaght at Trisha. Trisha smiled, as the princess answered, " My, my, Pluto. I thought that I would never see you agian...but look I see that you are well." Trisha replied, " I am fine and I see that you raised your army well." The princess nodded as she went on, "My scouts fgrow with power as to your scouts because in a way they model after each other. Dark grows with Sailor Moon, Holly with Sailor Cosmos, and so on." Serena nodded as she said, "But Cosmos isn't here." The princess said, " That doesn't matter, she still grows with her." With that the princess returned to the crystal as she let a faded image come up. Raye sighed as she said, "Come on, lets go." They found themselfs at the race tracks. Rini said, "I forgot! Michelle, Amara, and Hoturu are for a runner's program." Lita said, "Then lets go." Light agreed and Dark followed with Holly running ahead. Michelle spoted them and yelled out, "Come in and watch!" Everyone sat down and watched the races. The queen was getting angry as she yelled, " Black Raven! You are up and a fair warning for you and the others, IF you fail me, you won't like the answer I give you." With that she was off. She found herself walking out to the track area. She stopped as she said, "The scout better be here or my wings are gonna be plucked." She quietly walked through and found a sit for herself. Hours went by and she still didn't see a new sailor scout. Dark looked over and saw her. She narrowed her eyes and felt that she wasn't right. Light noticed that she was looking over and asked, "What is up?" Dark said, "Nothing..." Light looked away. Black Raven yawned, she went to the back and yelled, "Monstor I summon you." With a little flash a monstor appeared. She said, "Attack the track area." The monstor nodded as she strated attacking, everyone screamed and ran, but energy stayed. Dark smiled as she said, "Show time." With that everyone transformed. Energy stood her ground as she said, "I dunno who you are, but I am not running." Dark came in and said, "To bad kid." Energy turned and said, "Excuse me?" Light said, "Ingore her." "Dark Soul Destoryer!" The monstor barely dodged it. Holly said, "It is faster." Sailor Moon said, "It is all right we can do this." With that the battle was on, but the monstor keep dodging everything they threw. Energy ran from behind and kicked the monstor in the back. The monstor snapped, "Why are you fighting?!" Energy said, "It doesn't matter, if you have powers or not. You fight." The monstor was in rage as it went striaght for Energy. Energy was easlily dodging and fighting back. Dark was in shock, as well as the "others. Black Raven smiled for the first time. She came down and yelled," Black Prey Stab!" Energy got hit as she steadily got up. Black Raven yelled, "Get her, she has to be the new scout!" Dark snapped, "What?" Holly quickly went out ahead and yelled, "Light Spirit Bonded Strike!" With that the monstor was held. Energy was shocked. Holly looked at her and said, "You are right, it doesn't matter we all fight, either for us or death, go." With that she ran off to the side and yelled, "Energy Power Makeup!" With that she turned into a scout! Black Raven yelled, "Ahh! I knew it." Energy yelled, "Energy Take Down!" Saturn yelled out, "Saturn Slience Glaive Surpise!" With those two attacks combined it destoryed the monstor and sent Black Raven flying to the back of a wall. Sailor Moon said, "I can heal you, if you want..." Black Raven snapped I have a mission, forget it." With that she teleported away. With that everything was back to normal. Back at the castle the queen was angry and said, "Black Raven, you may no longer take mission alone, until I approve other wise." Black Raven said, "I know a scout." The queen getting more angry yelled, " Crystal Hurricane!" With she was sealed into a crystal and tied to her necklace. "I don't care about the information, I want them here, to destory."