Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The Orb Sega ❯ An Angry Wave Comes Splasing In ( Chapter 12 )

[ A - All Readers ]
It was a cloudy day as it began to pour. A young girl was outside in the rain laughing. The guy laughed as he said, "I have to admit Wave, it is fun." Wave smiled as she said, "I told you! You need to relax more." He grinned. He had to agree with her on this. He been working hard lately. Soon it began to pour harder and in the disant you could hear thunder. The guy yelled, "That is our cue, Wave." Wave said, "I guess so. To bad. Ok, we will go in Andy." It was moring soon after that. Michelle was headed to open up her class that she taught. Rini and Hortu followed her. MIchelle said, "You know all you had to do was ask and I would have said yes." Rini sighed, "Ah, you got us. I know, but we like spying." Michelle laughed as she said, "Than you could help me set up." They grinned as Hortu and Rini helped her set things up. Soon the kids were coming in. Michelle whispered, "You can go in the back room. There are arts supplies there. You can go play around i there." Hortu asked, "Can we be students instead?" Michelle thought for a few moments and than said, "I guess, so. Alright go ahead find a seat." They walked over to the back room. Meanwhile outside Waves was walking in that direction. Andy had to work an extra shift as she was left by herself. She stopped as she saw the sign read "Art is fun! First time? Try a free trail! Today only." Waves grinned as she walked in. Michelle noticed her and asked, "First time?" Waves nodded as she said, "Names Waves." Michelle replied, "Take a seat anywhere you want. Names Michelle." She headed to the back. Michelle stood in front of the room as she said, "Class today we shall do free day. You can choose any media you wish. If you brought your own materials, than all means use them. Also I encourage music while you draw. So please put that on or listen to my choice. I will come around to help people, if help is needed." Michelle walked over as she put some ocean music on. Everyone began to work. Waves got out her stech books and materials. Waves put her own music on as she let her mind go. She was daydreaming of her and Andy. After about an hour she found herself surround with people. Confused. She put her music off and asked, "What?" A girl said, "You draw very well. It looks lik a sailor scout." Waves looked at her drawing and was shocked. She had to sgree with that, but she felt that she somehow knew that scout. Michelle walked over and asked, "What is going on?" The girl said, "Look at her drawing." Michelle eyes fell on the picture. Her widened. Michelle said, "What a neat drawing, does that person have a name?" Waves quietly said, "No, I am afraid not." Michelle couldn't shake this feeling away from her. She felt like she knew this person. Michelle said, "Back to work, everyone. We will have a show and tell later.." Everyone left and went back. Waves slowly got up and began to pack her things. Michelle asked, "What are you doing?" Waves replied, "Packing. Why?" Michelle replied, "I didn't say you have to leave. Class isn't over yet." Waves at first didn't move and than asked, "You are Michelle Kioah? Aren't you?" Michelle nodded. Waves asked, "Can I see your artwork? Please?" Michelle a little shock said, "I...ok. Students please contunie with your work. Everyone did. Waves followed Michelle. Michelle said, "I only have a few taht are out here." Waves replied, "It is ok, there is one picture I wanna see anyhow. The Golden One..." MIchelle asked, "I am doing that one over agian." Waves said, "Ok....I guesss...I have to go, sorry." With that she ran off. The next day they were at the temple. Holly asked, "Any new news?" Michelle said, "I have some." Amara asked, "Is it good?" Michelle sounding a bit worried replied, "I am not sure...But a student drew this." She pulled the picture out. Rini said, "Michelle did you.....?" Michelle said, "No, she left it and all her materials." Dark took a look at it and said, "Is this.... a scout.." Michelle said, "Well, she said that she didn't know who that person was. I have a funny feeling about her though, like I knew her..." Amara said, "Strange, but in any case you should deliver the things for her." Michelle sighed as the following day she walked towards her house. She stopped short as she saw Angeldaze. Michelle stepped behind the wall. Angeldaze said, "Let see, I know this is where I am getting the feel of the energy source from. Time to blast through. Angel Wing FeatherStrike!" The whole house went into flames. Michelle fell to the bottom of the wall. How could she?! She looked up as she saw Waves coming this way. Oh No! What can I do now.... Waves saw Michelle and asked, "Why are you here?" Michelle really wanted to turn her in a different direction, but... Waves confused headed towards the house, she froze. She let out a scream. Michelle quickly yelled, "Neptune Planet Power, Makeup!" Neptune quickly yelled out, "Neptune Deep Surmage!" That mangaed to get the flames out. Waves ran up to the house. She threw open the door. She yelled out, "Andy!!!!!!" She ran around the different rooms as she stopped short. Neptune came up behind her as she said, "I am so sorry.....She appeared out of no where....I couldn't......" Waves snapped, "Save it. He was..." Tears ran down her cheeks as they spilled on her hands. Suddenly she began to glow. Neptune stepped back. Waves golwed brighter as a tiy symbol appeared. She yelled, "Wave Power Makeup!" She transformed! Waves snapped, "Where is she?" Neptune said, "First let me introduce you to your leader and friends." Waves said, "Fine, next time I meet her she is mine." Neptune nodded.