Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The reappearance of Sailor Moon ❯ Leaving Tokyo ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The reappearance of Sailor Moon

By Moonlight Angel

Author's note: I want to thank the people who sent me reviews on my other two new stories, now I decided to bring this story out. I hope you all like it!

Prologue

Leaving Tokyo

Serena Tsukino as Sailor Moon ran to help her friends. " You won't make it in time Sailor Brat!" Emerald said watching Sailor Moon every move. Sailor Moon ran through the alley, then jump up unto a building. And finally got to her friends. " Moon Princess Elimination!" Sailor Moon said as the youma was destroyed with the attack.

" Where have you been Moon?!" Venus yelled as she stand up. " We called you an hour ago, and you finally get here!" Mercury said. " You shouldn't be leader I should, I would do a better job than you!" Mars said. " Maybe Mars would be quicker than you Moon!" Jupiter said. " I can't believe I chose you to protect me." Rini said. Sailor Moon stand not minding the comments she was getting. " Is that how you all feel? All right then, Mars you're the leader, goodbye forever!" Sailor Moon said running then transformed back to Serena.

At Serena's house… She walked in to see her mom and dad waiting on her. " You miss dinner again?!" Ikuko said to her daughter. " We got a call from your school, you been getting bad grades again!" Kenji said. " Go straight to your room, young lady!" Ikuko said as Serena went to her room. " You got in trouble didn't you meatball head!" Sammy said as she walked up the stairs. She ignored her brother and shut her door and locked it. " They don't want me around, so I going to leave." Serena said she packed her stuff and left. She put four letters on her bed, for her parents, Darien, Rini, and the girls.

At the airport… " One ticket for Miami, Florida." Serena said as she got her ticket and got to the gate. She got on the plane and flew away. " Goodbye, forever." She whispered as she was on the plane.

Next day in the morning… Ikuko walked up the stairs, sure it was Saturday but she needed to wash the sheets on everyone's bed. She walked into her daughter's room and saw four letters; she saw one for her husband and her. She opened it and read it.

"Dear Mom and Dad,

I decided to leave and work harder in America. I will always be your baby girl and I decided to show you all and myself, I can be better in America than I am in Tokyo, I'll write to you soon.

Your daughter,

Serena" The letter said. " Serena… is GONE!" Ikuko said yelled as she cried.

Prologue done! Next is the first chapter, how will Darien, Rini, and the girls reacted? Find out later! Chapter 1: Serena in Miami, Florida! Tokyo is not the same!