Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The reappearance of Sailor Moon ❯ Serena in Miami! Tokyo not the same! ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Reappearance of Sailor Moon

By Moonlight Angel

All right, this is chapter 1! And if you want to e-mail me, go under mavishollis@hotmail.com or crystaltokyosilvermillennium@yahoo.com and I answer your questions about my stories! Okay? Kay! Now to the story!

The Reappearance of Sailor Moon

Chapter 1: Serena in Miami, Florida! Tokyo is not the same!

Saturday, At 5 in the morning:

Serena sat in her seat waiting for the plane to move. " Excuse me, but is this seat taken?" A girl with light purple hair asked. " No, you can sit down if you like." Serena said. " Thank you." The girl said sitting down with a laptop in her hand, " My name is Sonya Cosmic, what is yours?" The girl asked. " " I'm Serena Tsukino, it is nice to meet you." Serena said as she shake hands with Sonya. " So why are you leaving Tokyo? I'm leaving because my aunt and uncle are driving me mad and my boyfriend broke up with me." Sonya said. " My boyfriend already broke up with me, my friends got mad at me, and my parents were being strict on me again." Serena said. " So we're leaving for almost the same problem." Sonya said. " Yeah, you're right." Serena said

Back in Tokyo

Ikuko was still sitting in her daughter's bedroom, crying. She was going to sit there longer till the doorbell rang. She got up and picked up the other three letters and walked to open the door. She opened the door to see Rini and Darien. " Ikuko-mama have you been crying?" Rini asked concerned. " Yes I have, these two letters are for you two, and Darien can you take this the girls, I can't do it because I have to call my husband." Ikuko said. " All right Mrs. Tsukino." Darien said. " Ikuko-mama, I'm going to stay with Darien for the day, is it all right?" Rini asked. " Yes, as long as you come back, I don't want to lose you too Rini." Ikuko said. " Okay bye!" Rini said as Ikuko shut the door. ` What did she mean don't want to lose her too?' Darien wondered as he got in his car and drove to the arcade.

At the arcade (Did I mention it is about nine in the morning) The girls sat at a table eating breakfast when Rini and Darien walked in. Rini walked to the girls and Darien walked to Andrew and got a coffee. " Hey, Lita, Mina, Raye, Amy, you got a letter, Ikuko-mama told me to give it to you all." Rini said as she handed Raye the letter and Raye opened it.

It read: " Dear girls, as you wish, I have left the scouts, I going to America to have a new life. By the time you read this, I will be on the plane to America. Protect Rini with all your power. I am no longer needed. Goodbye Forever, Serena." The girls looked shocked at one another. " We cause this." Lita said. " I lost my first friend I ever had." Amy said. " Rini, look at your letter you got." Mina said. Rini opened the letter, it read: " Dear Rini, be strong and take care of Darien for me, I have left for America, so this is the last you will hear from me. Goodbye forever, Serena." " She can't be gone!" Rini said.

Darien drank his coffee and opened his letter, it read: " Dear Darien, I know you still don't care about me, but I will always love you, take care of Rini and the scouts! I will be gone forever, I'm moving to America. Goodbye forever, Serena" Darien started to cry, ` Gone forever!' he thought as tears came down his face for the first time he cried in public.

On the plane

(Night time in Florida, 6 in the evening)

The plane landed and Serena and Sonya decided to move in together in an apartment. They had became friends quickly and were already acting like sisters. ` I will enjoy my new life in Florida!' Serena said as she looked off the balcony of her home.

Wow! Serena enjoying her new home, everyone back home are missing her! What will happen in the next chapter? Find out in Chapter 2: Months have passed! Sonya is a scout! Serena is thinking of going back with a new identity!!