Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The reappearance of Sailor Moon ❯ The new girls in Tokyo! Sonya and Irene Cosmic! The negamoon is attacking again! ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The reappearance of Sailor Moon

By Moonlight Angel

I got some reviews saying slow it down some! I'm sorry! I wanted to get the two back to Tokyo before I leave in August for my third vacation! Well after this chapter I'm stopping the fast process and I apologize for it! Hope you like this chapter!

The Reappearance of Sailor Moon

Chapter 3: The new girls in Tokyo! Sonya and Irene Cosmic! The Negamoon is attacking once again!

January 10, at Juuban Junior High

" Students, these are our new students. Irene and Sonya Cosmic, and I hope you treat them well and welcome them to our school." Ms. Haruna said as every student watched. Irene (who is actually Serena with a new identity) had blond and silver hair and Sonya had light purple hair. Ser-Irene hair went to her legs and as well as Sonya. (Hey they have to almost look alike in this story). Sonya and Irene walked together to their next class; Irene saw her former friends, Amy and Lita sitting at their seats.

After a few classes it was lunch. Irene and Sonya sat by a cherry blossom tree; Lita and Amy walked to the two. " Hi, I'm Lita." Lita said. " And I'm Amy." Amy said. " Can we sit with you?" Lita asked. " Sure." Irene said scooting over. " So where did you both come from?" Amy asked. " Miami, Florida." Sonya and Irene said. " Why move here then?" Lita asked. " We were born here, right Irene?" Sonya said. " Yeah." Irene said. " Well welcome to Juuban Junior High School." Lita said. " Thanks, is that a vanilla flavored rice ball?" Irene said. " Yeah, would you like to try it?" Lita asked. " Sure." Irene said as she took it out of Lita lunch box. " It tastes delicious!" Irene said chewing it. " Thanks, I made it myself, my friend Serena used to eat my cooking a lot but she left a year ago, and since then I was hoping she come back, if she ever come back I'll make all her favorite foods, I didn't mean to talk her bad." Lita said. ` Dang it Sonya, I can't take it, all my favorite foods' Irene said to Sonya in her head. ` Serena, we are only here to help them, alright, but maybe we'll reveal ourselves when this is over, so wait, alright?' Sonya said to Irene in her head. ` Alright' Irene said back.

After school Sonya and Irene (Serena) went to the arcade, they sat at a booth and got two vanilla shakes, after their shakes were gone they went into the arcade, and Irene bumped into a raven-haired guy. " Oops! Sorry. Are you okay?" Irene asked. " Yeah, it's alright." He said. ` Hold a minute, it's Darien!' Irene thought as she walked away with Sonya. A little girl with pink hair walked I with him. ` It's Rini.' Irene thought. Irene got on the Sailor V game and beat her old record. " Whoa! She beat Serena's score!" Andrew said. " Who is this Serena, I keep hearing about?" Irene asked. " Serena was an angel who made everything better, even if she was a crybaby and a whiner, she made things better than it was, then one day she disappeared, her ex-boyfriend said she went to America." Andrew said, " Oh, I'm Andrew." Andrew added. " I'm Irene Cosmic." Irene said. " And that is my sister, Sonya Cosmic." Irene added, as she pointed to Sonya. " Are you both twins?" Andrew asked. " Yeah, but we are not identical as you see." Irene said giggling. " Do you work here?" Irene asked. " Yeah, hey would you like to help for today?" Andrew suggested. " Sure, what about Sonya?" Irene asked. " She can if she want." Andrew said. " Hey Sonya, you want to help?" Irene asked. " Sure!" Sonya said. " Alright, follow me." Andrew said as he and the girls (Sonya and Irene) went to the back room.

Meanwhile Darien and Rini were waiting for Mina, Raye, Amy, and Lita, when all four girls walk through the door and sat with Rini and Darien at the booth. " So the Negamoon still hasn't attack?" Darien asked. " No." Raye said. " Well, we know Serena has to come back to have a child with me, if Rini is our future daughter, and to rule Tokyo in the future." Darien said. " Hi, are you ready to order?" Irene asked coming to the table. " Irene, you work here?!" Lita asked. " Oh hi Lita, Amy." Irene said. " Who is she?" Raye, Mina, Darien, and Rini asked. " Oh, this is Irene Cosmic, she started school with us today. Her sister Sonya is over there with the light purple hair." Lita said. " Irene, this is Raye, Mina, Darien and Rini." Amy said. " Hi, nice to meet you all." Irene said. " Alright I want a black coffee." Darien said. " We all want a milkshake, 2 chocolate, and 2 vanilla." Lita said. " And what about Rini?" Irene asked looking at Rini. " I'll have a strawberry milkshake." Rini said. " Alright." Irene said. Raye was looking at Irene and notice a strange aura around Irene, which was like Serena's. " Irene?" Raye asked. " Yes?" Irene asked. " How long has your hair been blond and silver?" Raye asked. " Since I was 12, I dyed it half silver, it was originally blond." Irene said. " Alright I was just asking." Raye said as Irene turned away. " It is alright." Irene said. ` Sonya get over here… now!' Irene screamed in her head to Sonya. " What is it?" Sonya asked Irene in a whisper. " Watch out for Raye, the girl with black hair, she felt my aura so watch out." Irene whispered as Sonya nodded. Irene walked to Andrew and gave him a note of what the girls and Darien wanted. " Why you ask her that Raye?" Amy asked. " I felt an aura around her which felt like Serena's." Raye said. " Weird." Lita said.

After helping a few people, Sonya and Irene went to Andrew. " You two did a great job." Andrew said. " Hey Andrew, can we get a job?" Irene asked. " Sure, I don't see why not, you start work tomorrow at 5 p.m." Andrew said as the two walked out. " Well we got a job, next is to help your friends." Sonya said as she and Irene (Serena) walked home.

Later… " Venus Crescent Beam Smash!" Venus said. " Supreme Thunder!" Jupiter said. " Mercury Shine Aqua Illusion!" Mercury said. " Mars Fire Ignite!" Mars said. The attack bouncing off the youma. " It's not working!" Venus said. " What can we do?" Jupiter asked. " We just need to protect Rini!" Mars said. " Are you alright, Rini?" Tuxedo Mask asked Rini. " Yes… Tuxedo Mask watch out!" Rini said as the youma hit Tuxedo Mask and was about to get Rini. " Sonya, time to get to work! Moon Crystal Power! Makeup!" Irene (Serena) said becoming Sailor Moon. " Alright! Cosmic Star Power! Makeup!" Sonya said becoming Sailor Cosmic Star. (Oh yeah, they were about two blocks away.) " Moon Tiara Magic!" Sailor Moon said as her tiara hit the youma, and made it hit to the ground. " What in the world?" The youma said.

Cliffhanger! Find out what happens in the next chapter, Chapter 4: Sailor Moon is back! Why is she not talking to the scouts and Tuxedo Mask, but to Rini?!

Moonlight Angel- Alright, it took me longer with this chapter! And I'm sorry, e-mail me by mavishollis@hotmail.com or crystaltokyosilvermillennium@yahoo.com, I got to go! Next chapter is coming July 25,Friday at 4 p.m.