Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ The reappearance of Sailor Moon ❯ Sailor Moon is back! Why isn't she talking to the scouts or Tuxedo Mask but Rini?! ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The reappearance of Sailor Moon

By Moonlight Angel

Author's note: I've been busy these few days and so if this is not on July 25, I apologize, my computer is stupid and I can't get on fanfiction sometimes, well here is the 4th chapter!

Chapter 4: Sailor Moon is back! Why is she not speaking to the scouts and Tuxedo Mask, but to Rini?!

" Stop picking on, Rini! You negascum!" Sailor Moon said. " Oh great, two more scouts? Who are you two?" The youma asked Sailor Moon and Sailor Cosmic Star. " I'm the champion of love and justice! Sailor Moon!" Sailor Moon said. " And I'm the protector of the star Cosmic! Sailor Cosmic Star!" Sailor Cosmic Star said. " And we'll punish you!" Sailor Cosmic Star and Sailor Moon said. " Sailor Moon?" The scouts, Rini, and Tuxedo Mask said shocked. " I better take care of you too!" The youma said as it went after Sailor Moon and Sailor Cosmic Star. They ran in the speed of light and then everyone noticed they were on the ground. " What?" The youma said. " Cosmic Star, you go first." Sailor Moon said. " Alright. Cosmic Star Flash!" Cosmic Star said. The youma got blinded by the attack and couldn't see. " My turn. Moon Princess Elimination!" Moon said as she destroyed the youma. " Alright, we're done here, let's go Cosmic Star." Sailor Moon said. " Sailor Moon, wait can we speak to you?" The scouts and Tuxedo Mask asked, but Sailor Moon didn't turn around. " Sailor Moon? Where you going?" Rini asked following Sailor Moon and Cosmic Star. " Not far." Sailor Moon said. " I miss you, Sailor Moon." Rini said. Sailor Moon created a watch like her communicator and gave it to Rini. " Here. When you call me, I'll be there for you, but don't use it tonight, alright." Sailor Moon said turning around and looking at Rini. " Alright." Rini said. " Bye Rini." Sailor Moon said as she and Sailor Cosmic Star ran and disappeared in sight.

Next day… At Raye's temple… " I can't believe she is back in Tokyo!" Raye said. " But she won't talk to us, only Rini." Mina said. " I thought she couldn't stand Rini." Luna said. " Guess not, she can't stand us except Rini I think." Lita said. " I wonder where she lives." Amy said. " You guys need to talk to Serena and need to get information on the twin girls named Irene and Sonya Cosmic." Artemis said. " That's true." Amy said. " I'll do a fire reading." Raye said as she walked out the room. " I'm going to look up the new phone book, I'll look up Serena, and look up the twins and get one of them to come over later." Lita said getting the phone book. " I'll look on the internet." Amy said getting her laptop out her bag. " And I'll speak to Rini, so she could give us the communicator, Serena gave her." Mina said leaving.

At Serena aka Irene and Sonya apartment… " Hello?" Irene asked. " Hi can I speak to Irene or Sonya?" Lita asked. " This is Irene, what can I do for you?" Irene asked. " The girls and I want to speak to at least one of you, so can you come over?" Lita asked. " Sure, Sonya is busy right now, where should I meet you all?" Irene asked. " Meet us at the arcade." Lita said. " Alright, bye." Irene said as she hang up. " So?" Sonya asked. " They want me to come to the arcade, so they can talk to me." Irene said. " Alright, so what you want me to do, Serena?" Sonya asked. " I want you to watch them from atop a building across the arcade, alright?" Irene said. " Alright, this will be fun." Sonya said.

At the temple… " Rini, wouldn't let me have it." Mina said. " There was no Serena Tsukino in the book but I got Sonya and Irene, Irene going to meet us at the arcade." Lita said. " I got nothing." Raye said. " You guys, I also have something to tell you." Luna said. " What is it?" The girls asked. " Long ago during the destruction of the silver millennium, there was a scout named Sailor Cosmic Star, she was helping us in the battle but was killed by Queen Beryl. Queen Serenity also sent to our time to be born with no memory. Sailor Cosmic Star is the star scout of life and destiny." Luna said. " Hey you guys I got information on Irene and Sonya." Amy said as she showed them. " Alright, print that out Amy, we got to meet up with Irene at the arcade." Lita said. " Okay." Amy said as she started to print them out. " To the arcade!" Raye said.

What's going to happen at the arcade? Find out in Chapter 5: Collecting information on Sonya and Irene! Tuxedo Mask talks to Sailor Moon!