Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ What if Sailor Pluto died? ❯ Treason ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon.

Treason

On Neptune the guards where about to take the young man away when Trista said, "I would like to talk to him for one minute." As the guards moved of a little bit she asked him, "What is your name?"

"My name is Kale and I would like to go home to be tried for trying to kill you I do not wish to stay here because I know I will be killed and I would like to be home." he said.

"I will see what I can do but you did try to kill me here and they may went you here for it. Can you tell me why you would do this to me I do not even know who you are?" said Trista.

"There where two of them. I can tell you who one of them is but I do not know the other one is. The one I do not know was about 5 feet 8 inches tall and had light green hair and about 20 years old. The other one you will not believe me on who it was so why tell you." he said.

"I think I can guess who it was. Tell me if I am right it was my father the King was it not?" Trista said.

Kale looked at her like he was going to pass out. He said, "how did you know that it was him?"

"My father is fucking pissed off because I did not marry the man he wanted my to and that I married for love." Trista said. "I will talk to the King and Queen and see if I can get you scant home or maybe to the moon away from him so that he cannot get to you and do any harm."

The guards came forwards to take to face the King and Queen for what he had done.

Trista went to the com room so she could call the King and Queen to make her request when a staff member came out of the room and said that the Queen was on the line and had a very important message for her about her father.

When she got there she could see that her mother was crying a lot.

"Mother why are you crying? And what is the matter with father?" Trista asked.

"We need you at home your father as vished into thin air and we cannot find him at all. Trista I am scared and need you and Logan her with me."