Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ What if Sailor Pluto died? ❯ The Honeymoon ( Chapter 9 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Sailor Moon.

Author's note: Thank you to the one person who keeps up with my story. And if you find time I have started a new story called the lost Sailor Scouts if you care to read it and tell me what you think.

The Honeymoon

Logan and Trista left for the Planet of Neptune right after the party with Michelle she would see them to the castle and then leave them for two weeks.

On the planet they stopped long enough to say hi to the King and Queen. When they got to the castle they found it was Michelle's own castle on the sea shore.

Trista said, "Michelle where are you going to stay if we stay here?"

"I have made plans to go see Amara so you will not be putting me out at all," Michelle said.

After Michelle left they looked around the castle and grounds and this is what it looked like: the castle was small just enough room for a family starting out it was aquamarine in color and had one tower. Had a small staff to take care of who ever lived there or stayed there. The rooms were large and brightly decorated with all kinds of flowers and pitchers that were painted by Michelle and other well know painters of the planet. The furniture was a light sea green and very well made. The dinning hall was midsize and had small table in it and the doors in and out of the rooms were decorated with symbols from the planets history.. The bedroom was large with a four poster bed with pretty quits on the bed for warmth and a small fireplace to try to keep the room warm. There was a bathroom next to the bed room that had a bath all ready for them with rose pedals in it for the scant it would give off.

Upon seeing this Trista smiled at Logan and said, "it would be a waste if we late the water go cold after all her planning to set this up."

They were not seen till the next morning walking around the grounds. And this is what the grounds looked like: There was woods on one side of the castle for hunting and on another there was fields for planting and meadows for the horses and cattle on the next side was the houses of the staff and the last was the sea shore.

They had been there for one week and Trista had all but forgot the fight she had had with her father about doing what she was told by him. When all of the sudden a snake was thrown in front of her horse and it spooked and took of on the run. Thankfully she was able to clam the horse and get it to stop.

By the time she got back to the castle the guards had a young man under arrest for the attack and he was just about to tell them who had sent him.