Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Where Temptation Lies ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Where Temptation Lies

By Devon Masterson

Prologue: Choices

Serena stood in front of a large suite and sighed as she swiped the lock. A little green light flashed indicating that the door was unlocked and she slipped inside. "Good, he's not here yet," she thought as she walked to the window and looked out. She needed to think of what she would say to him. "I can't keep doing this. It isn't right or fair to him." So deep did she fall into her thoughts that she did not realize that the door opened and a handsome man walked through it.

"Her beauty is magnificent as always." He smiled as he walked over to the only woman he thought he could ever love. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek.

"You scared me," she jumped feeling his contact.

"I'm sorry, love," he whispered. "I just miss you so much. I have not seen you in a month. I know how hard it is for you to get away."

Serena's eyes clouded and she turned toward him. "There's something I have to tell you."

"What is it?" he asked concerned.

She pulled away from him and sat on the couch. "I can't do this anymore," she began. "It's not fair to him. He deserves my whole heart."

"No," he whispered. He thought that maybe they had been found out. They always tried to be so careful whenever they met not meeting in public and always covering their tracks. "I can't let you go."

"It's destiny, Diamond," she replied. "I love him and I…"

"But what about us, this is right I know it," he argued.

"It's not right. It never was, we were just kidding ourselves," she commented. "If it were then I would not feel so guilty."

Diamond looked away. "And you choose him?"

"Yes," she said lowly.

"Then I want something to remember you by," he replied. "We've never made love and I want to have you to myself just once."

Serena shook her head. "Diamond, I can't I…"

"He is not your husband…yet. I just want to love you this once," he urged.

She looked into his intense eyes and touched his face. She cared about him so much. At one time she thought it might be love, but over the past month she had time to think about what she and Darien really had. Her prince loved her so much and stayed by her side. Guilt had been eating away at her for not being completely faithful to him, but she owed Diamond as well for stringing his heart along. She never intended to get caught up in a mess like this. Things had to end now before either of them were hurt, or in Diamond's case hurt further. "Diamond, I love Darien," she whispered. "You would not have my heart only my body."

"Can you be so sure of that?" he asked searching his eyes. He looked away seeing the answer in them. For the first time in his life, he was angry with her. He loved her with all his being and she was still devoted to Darien.

"Diamond…"

"No," he said cutting her off. He grabbed her by the wrists and placed them above her head and kissed her hard then moved to her neck.

"Will this make you happy?" she asked lowly as he practically ripped open her shirt and stared down at her.

"Yes," he whispered. "I will make you see."

Serena sucked in her breath as she felt his feather soft kisses on her neck. There would be no doubt that she would find pleasure in what he was doing, but she knew who her heart belonged to and it was not Diamond. "Then once you see the truth you have to go back to your time."

"Fine" he said lowly as released her hands, "but for now…." He unbuttoned her jeans hungrily. "…you are mine." He slipped them and her panties in one stroke expertly. He smiled as he saw the growing dampness between her legs from his touches. Her eyes were locked on him waiting for him to do whatever he planned to do, but he wanted to savor every portion of the act. He had a sinking feeling that this would be the only time. He wanted no part of his sexual fantasies to be denied. All he was concerned about was having her every way. If he was going to sample some of another man's treasure, he might as well make it count.

"By the moon," she whispered as she felt his tongue rock her boat. He knew exactly what he was doing and was going to take advantage of every weakness she had. It was wonderful the things he was doing to her, but her heart wished it were Darien. How wonderful it would be if it were his tongue moving up and down her clitoris. His fingers slipping into her driving her crazy with need and pleasure.

Diamond smiled seeing that his ministrations were having the desired effect. Her eyes had a glazed over effect and she writhed against his fingers making his manhood throb with need in his pants. Finally not being able to stand it, he unzipped them and pulled them down not stopping is rhythm in the slightest as he kissed her inner thighs and licked her sweetness. He could feel his erection becoming harder and harder to ignore as he continued to worship her sex with his mouth. That was where his temptation laid. No one knew where she was; he could keep her with him forever. "No, she'd hate me," he thought. "Don't think about this now, just enjoy this now. Don't think about later…"

Her moans further brought him out of his reverie. He was just in time to see her shiver from her climax. It was perfectly wonderful to watch her move against him and vocalize that she liked what he was doing, but this would be only the beginning. There was going to plenty more. They had at least four hours before she would be missed and he was going to make sure she spent all of it in ecstasy.

His kissed trail upwards until he reached her mouth. "You are so wet for me, my love," he whispered. He kissed her deeply. His hands moved up and down the sides of her body. She looked so beautiful in her after glow. He had to have her now. Being inside of her, getting his fill of her would make her his. He pushed himself up and stared down at her then smiled as he rubbed the swollen head of his manhood near her opening. He moved it all around the opening in an effort to tease her, but he found himself being more tried than she was. He couldn't take it anymore. He thrust into her with all his might causing her to grunt from the pain intermixed with the pleasure.

Deflowering her would have been a lovely claim, but Darien already managed to do that some time ago. Though he was annoyed by thought that he had been beaten out of the honor, he looked at it as the chance to do all he wanted without having to take it easy on her. He lifted her leg for more leverage as he drove into her. She tightened her legs around him as she started to become intoxicated again. "Yes, my love," he sighed as he started to get that feeling himself. He knew in a few minutes he would be no good to her, but only for a few moments and he already knew what activity would take place to distract her while he recovered.

"Oh god, Darien," Serena called out as she grabbed onto Diamond tightly.

His heart froze as he exploded into her. Ecstasy did not come with his climax, only the feeling of defeat. He felt disgusted as she lay breathing under him not even realizing what she said. Even with him pleasuring her, she still thought of him. His lust for her suddenly fleeted. He looked away and started to dress.

"I'm sorry," Serena sighed becoming aware of the disappointment that he felt. He must have learned what he wanted to know.

He touched her face. "Don't be, I'm not. At least we have this time."

"Diamond…"

"I envy him. He's going to be able to love you and have his love returned," he replied as he got up. "Don't forget me."

"I won't…" she said as he kissed on the forehead. "Diamond," she said breathlessly. She sucked in her breath as he moved away from her. He pulled his hand away from her sensitive place.

"Hearing my name like that is music to my ears," he replied as he put fingers into his mouth and savored her sweetness. "Like ambrosia." He then stood and walked out her life.

© 2002 Devon Masterson

A Bond Girl Blue Production

Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi, Cloverwaif, and DIC. My name was no where in that list. I just make this stuff up for fun. Don't sue me, hire me instead;p