Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Where Temptation Lies ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Where Temptation Lies

By Devon Masterson

Aoi37@hotmail.com

Closer

AN: I think this title is appropriate for the content that occurs. What do you think?

Diamond sighed as he looked around the club his friends dragged him off to this time. Drinking, dancing, and loud music was not his idea of a good time right now. He had only been back in his own time for a few days and he was still dealing with his loss. He cursed himself for building the time machine in the first place. Maybe if he had not been such an over excited jerk, he would be happy on the dance floor with a beautiful woman right now instead of moping around. "Serena…"

On the other side of the club, a redhead and a brunette walked in and surveyed the place. More like the redhead pulled the brunette inside of the club. "Come on, Hortaru, you need to get out more," she yelled over the music.

"I get out plenty," she blushed as she held her coat tightly around herself with her free hand. She looked around the jumping club nervously. What if someone she knew saw her in there or worse what if no one saw her and this was all a waste of time? Why did she let Rini talk her into this?

Rini narrowed her eyes. "That's why I have to pull you in here like a little kid," she commented looking into her friends eyes. She then cut her eyes to the left. "And I thought you were the sovereign, the great destroyer of worlds and all."

"I am," Hortaru said with indignation, falling for Rini's baiting. She raised her head proudly and shed her unseasonable overcoat. She draped it across her arm and straightened her outfit. Rini picked it out for her and had Setsuna make some modifications to it. The set went from slightly fitting leather pants and a knee length turtle neck sweater to a tight fitting half tank sweater and tight leather pants. It hardly looked like the same outfit. The only thing she liked about it was that it was black. Everything she wore was either black or purple, that was the way she liked it. She did have to admit that Rini had taste and she looked great. Her best friend was very good as what she did no wonder they were all in business together. Rini and Setsuna were the creative ones and she was more numbers. They were the perfect team with the other girls just as they were as scouts.

"Good, now let's go the bar," she suggested as she pointed toward the bar. She grabbed her hand.

Hortaru sighed and followed her friend. She rarely went to clubs. It was not really her scene. A quiet coffeehouse curled up with a good book and dim lights was more up her alley. It was calming and serene not loud and obnoxious like this place. She had to yell just so the next person beside her could hear.

"I'll have a screw driver," Rini said as they reached the bar. She laid a few bills on the bar.

The bartender turned towards Hortaru. "Sex on the beach," she ordered.

Rini looked at her curiously. "Good choice."

"It's the only one I know," she answered proud of herself.

"I'm glad you're trying," Rini smirked. She was quite pleased with herself. She turned around to see what she would be working with for the evening then chastised herself. They were there for Hortaru not for her. The night out as designed to lift Hortaru's spirits and confidence about breaking up with her boyfriend. It had been three months and she was tired of Hortaru's moping around.

"There's a table," Hortaru yelled. She motioned toward the corner of the club.

"You would have to pick one where it's hard to see everything," she sighed as they grabbed their drinks and started towards it. It was the only table available from what she could tell so it would have to do as their base of operations.

They finally reached the table and Hortaru laid her coat across the chair. Everything of value they had stashed all over them. Their ID and money was dashed in the 'vault' as Rini called their cleavage when ever they went out somewhere like this. She looked at her skeptical the first time she told her about it, but she had to admit it was a rather good system. Especially since a purse was too hard to keep up with so many bodies rubbing up against each other in rhythm. "Let's dance."

Rini's eyes widened. "Really?" she asked.

Hortaru nodded. "I have to go out there sooner or later and I just like being someone else right now."

"Let's go," Rini said excitedly. Maybe if she made an extra effort to make the night fun then Hortaru would enjoy herself.

The two friends joined the group of young people gyrating on the dance floor in time to the music. This club was the latest craze. It played all the latest J-Pop and dance music from all over the world. Even Hortaru had to admit that the selections were inspiring. She was going to have fun tonight. Ken was off having fun somewhere with his new girlfriend, the one he dumped her for, so she should at least join the land of the living.

"Don't even think of him," Rini whispered into her ear as they danced. "You don't need him. There are plenty of guys here that want you and being quite obvious about it." Hortaru's eyes widened. She looked around and saw a couple of guys eyeing her. She could feel her cheeks warming. Rini was beaming at her so she returned her best friend's smile. "Have fun, Hortaru," she mouthed as she winked.

A confused looked passed over the dark haired girl's countenance. Rini's meaning suddenly became clear when the pink haired girl bumped her into a nearby dancer. "Excuse me," she apologized as she looked into soft blue eyes. "He's gorgeous."

"It's fine," he said. A smile of approval flashed across his face. "Dance with me."

"We already are," Hortaru replied.

He smiled. "So we are," he commented. This was just the distraction that he needed.

Rini looked over to Hortaru and smiled as she saw that her cleverly placed bumped landed her friend a dance with a gorgeous guy. Her smile got even brighter when she saw them talking as they danced. This guy would help Hortaru raise her confidence. She would just have to make sure that she snatched Hortaru away but for he got too many ideas. She always had one rule, never pick someone up at a club. She had been hurt too many times like that and she didn't need someone undoing the confidence Hortaru seemed to building by treating her like a convenience.

"I like what I see," a familiar masculine voice whispered in her ear. "You've changed a lot from that little girl I met on the dance floor sometime ago."

She quickly turned around and her crimson eyes narrowed. "Go hang yourself," she snapped as she moved further on the dance floor. That's all she needed was her mistakes following her onto the dance floor. "What is he doing here?" she asked herself.

It had been a year since she last saw him, but she knew how it would end if she didn't get away from him …up against the wall some place. She stupidly gave the bastard her virginity when she was eighteen and her confidence off and on for two years. Just when she started to feel strong and independent after being outside his influence for a year, he shows up again.

Her eyes looked towards Hortaru and saw her and her partner were still dancing and having a good time. "Good, I'll just splash some water on my face then check on her again. She'll never know I'm gone." She started up the stairs and down the hallway. Several couples were making out heavily, totally oblivious to people walking by or eyeing them, as she passed. An image of running her hands through long, silky, brown hair flashed in her mind and she shook it off. "Older men suck."

As she reached the end of the hall, a slower tempo song started to play. Rini shook her head as she realized what song it was. It was song from a couple of years ago by Meredith Brooks, "What would happen." Her cheeks burned as she remembered the first time she heard that song. That was when she saw him and feeling bold seduced him on to the dance floor. In short the day she ruined her life with a new obsession.

"You remember this song, don't you?" he breathed into her ear.

She started. She did not realize that he had been following her. "No," she answered then pulled away.

"Let me refresh your memory," he offered as he turned her around and kissed her deeply.

Rini moaned in his mouth as her memories of their times together came back to her. She still wanted him. "I hate you," she said lowly as she felt his hands all over her. "I hate you so much."

"I want to see how much," he replied as he pulled her into the men's bathroom. It was virtually empty except for the moans of pleasure coming from a stall.

"Shut up," She whispered as she placed her mouth over his. She could feel him lift her onto the sink. Part of her cursed her for choosing her red mini dress for tonight instead of pants. Him having to remove pants would have helped her get the strength to tell him no and walk away, now she had to burn another outfit when she got home.

"Feisty as always," he replied letting his hand steal up her dress. She was warm, moist, and waiting for him as always. He did not know what it was about her that made him seek her out. It was almost like being with her fulfilled a part of him that was missing. It was only temporary though, it was as if he was seeking the right thing but out of sync. But whatever the reasons were for him wanting her the way he did, he knew it was not love. Love would have kept him around. This was probably comfort lust. She hated him and he did not care, but together they made beautiful music that was enough for him to be addicted to her.

"Oh, god," she moaned as she felt his fingers enter her. She was so horny all of a sudden. It had been a year since she had been with someone. She hated the fact that she was not interested in sex with anyone but him. No one turned her on but him, she tried to be with her boyfriends in the past but it wasn't the same. They barely made her wet and she certainly didn't come. She felt as though she never would escape his hold on her. "Damn you," she whispered as she came, "you bastard."

He smiled as she rocked against his fingers with voracious need. Her gyrations caused friction in his pants making his erection harder and harder to ignore. She was so complicated and sexy. He could see how he could easily fall in love with her, but something told him in the back of his mind that it wasn't right. His libido most likely, he knew what the likelihood of the relationship lasting if they were to become 'involved.' This set up was better; besides, she looked like she could be a real bitch sometimes.

"Mmm," he moaned as he felt her kissing his neck and biting his ear. He always loved it when she did that.

"This will be the last time," she whispered as she opened his pants and slipped them down. Enough had been enough. She needed to move on. "Do what you have to."

His eyes widened. She had always tried to resist him before, but this was the first time that she told him that there would be no more. He had to make this count. "Fine," he whispered. He reached under her dress again and ripped her underwear off then flung them in the trash can.

"You…" her sentence trailed.

"Shit happens," he replied thrusting into her powerfully.

Her head flung back and nearly hit the mirror in surprise. She could tell that she pissed him off, in fact she wanted to piss him off. Sex was only good for her when she hated the person and he was the only one that inspired that emotion for her. It felt so good him being inside of her. It was going to be hard to give it up, but she knew she had to. There was more to life than sex and she could not have a decent relationship if she kept parting like the Red Sea every time she saw her ex. "Harder," she said as she locked her legs around him.

He obeyed the command and thrusted harder. He caught sight of himself in the mirror and saw the look of satisfaction on his face. It was always so good with her. He did not want to give that up. There would be other times; she could not walk away from him just like he could not walk away from her. "You won't stop this."

Rini looked at his face as she felt her orgasm nearing the brink. He thought he knew so much. She flipped him the bird causing him to smirk. "I'm already doing that," he commented.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," Rini sighed as she felt her orgasm on the brink. She grabbed onto him for dear life as she felt her orgasm explode. As it past through her body, it started to radiate outward making her tense up sending her lover over the edge as well. He nearly collapsed on top of her as he shivered through his climax. The two had leaned on each other for a few moments as they caught their breaths.

"Good as always," he replied as he pulled up his pants and straightened himself. He looked at her smugly seeing that she appreciated it as much as he did.

Rini jumped off the counter and pulled her dress down. "In your dreams. You should know a fake one by now." She was sure that her hair was a mess she would fix it after she left his sight. She narrowed her eyes at his smug look, glad that she took birth control.

"Your kitten purred too much to say otherwise," he commented as he moved closer to her. He whispered something obscene in her ear.

"You bastard," she said slapping him. A deep blush rose in her cheeks.

He touched his warm cheek and smiled. "Keep that up and I'll have to take you again."

Crimson eyes narrowed. "Go to hell, Nephrite," she said emphatically then left.

"You first," he called after her. He smirked at her flipping him off again as the door shut. "Later," he said to himself. His hunger was satisfied for the moment. There would be plenty of time and women to satisfy his stamina later.

Rini walked onto the dance floor. She managed to fix herself up and look decently presentable as she looked for Hortaru. She did not want to keep hanging around if Nephrite was still there. He might want to challenge her claim about it being the last time and she didn't know if she could hold up. It had been so intense as always. If she didn't hate his guts so much, she would probably be in love with him, a fact she did not like hanging over her head. Why wasn't there someone out there for her? A normal, nice guy that could satisfy her heart, mind, and libido. She did not want to die knowing that Nephrite was the closest thing to happiness that she found.

"Rini what's wrong?" Hortaru asked as her friend walked up to the table.

"I would like to leave," she replied.

"Okay, we'll go home," she commented picking up her coat. She looked toward the man she had been talking with the past hour. "I had a great time, Dima. I hope I see you around the campus sometime. I take a few classes every now and then."

"That would be great," he replied getting up as well. His eyes then turned toward the anxious to depart redhead. Her beauty was absolutely breath taking and he wondered why he didn't notice her before.

"I'm sorry for interrupting," Rini apologized as she looked around. She appeared distracted.

"It's okay," he replied trying to tear his eyes from her. He must look like an idiot eyeballing her the way he was.

Hortaru noticed and smiled to herself. Dima was cute but they both quickly became friends talking about their jobs and lives. They even exchanged e-mail addresses. It was refreshing to just talk to a guy without him wanting to hit on her or feeling like she had to perform. He was exactly what she needed though that was not what Rini had planned for the evening. "Bye," Hortaru waved as she ushered Rini out of the club.

"Bye," he said but his voice was lost as it competed with the music. There was something about Hortaru's friend that stuck out to him.

"Hey, Dima, this club is dead right now," one of his friends replied as he came up. "I heard there was a party on Shimora Drive."

"You go ahead. I'm tired and I'm going to go home," he said as he turned to leave. He was glad to finally get out of there, but at least something came of the whole night. He got to meet an exciting and capable woman that he felt no pressure with and a beautiful mystery. A smile crossed his face as a feeling of happiness past over him. It looked like things were looking up in his life.

© 2002 Devon Masterson

A Bond Girl Blue Production

Sailor Moon belongs to Naoko Takeuchi, Cloverwaif, and DIC. My name was no where in that list. I just make this stuff up for fun. Don't sue me, hire me instead;p