Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Will You Be By My Side, Forever? ❯ Choices! But which 1? Right one? Or Wrong one? ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hi!

Wow, it's been soooooooooo long, lately; I'm sooooo sry!

Stupid me I forgot the ages! Well they're in 6th yea soo.... U noe!

Well, here's another part of da world ~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 4: Choices! But which 1? Right one? Or Wrong one?

Serena lay there staring at her ceiling at 1 in the morning. Her gripped on the pillow grew as if she was trying to tear it apart.

"What does that dream could've meant?" She wonders out loud, but quite enough too not wake up Illusion.

Her feeling towards her god-brother and her blackmailing boyfriend was rumbling in her head, trying to see which is her beloved of her heart in the past.

Then she slowly drifts to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There she was at the age of five sitting on her favorite swing, as her father pushes her making her laughed with glee.

Then her father stop for unknown reason, she looked up to see a big man and two boy, one was golden-silver blond and the other was dark midnight ebony with emerald eyes. She stood up and walked to her father; hugged unto her father's left leg, making him laugh at her shyness.

"Come out, Serenity. Don't be afraid, c'mon out, I want you to meet your future fiance!" He said even at her age, she knew what that meant and slowly leaning over watching them and slowly stepped away from behind.

"Serenity, baby, this is Harry Endymion Odin Potter of Earth. And this is Draco Apollo Sol Malfoy of the Sun kingdom" Her father said leaning down taking Serenity's small hands in his as he smiled and introduced.

"Sirius, I'm surprised you didn't even introduce me!" Said the older man, pouting like a child.

"Oh, grow up, will you? Serenity, this is your godfather, James Potter" Her father said jokingly and introduces them.

"Greetings, Harry-kun, Draco-kun and Mr. Potter-sama. I am Serenity Athena Diana Artemis Apollo Moon Cosmos Black, I am the daughter of Serenity and Sirius Black, I hope you enjoy your visit at the Moon Kingdom" Serenity said with a curtsey, then looked up with a smile.

"Honey, why don't you take Draco and Harry to the playground, while James and I talk" Sirius said looking at her, she nodded and walked up to them grabbed them by the hand and dragged them to the swings or whatever.

Serena stood there watching this history made in front of her eyes.

`So this is how it all begins' she thought continuing watching her past self-play, while she turned and watch her father in both time, talk to her godfather.

"James, It'll begin right now, she has to pick one, either your son or your nephew" Sirius said watching his little sunshine play, giggling at Draco's attitude; walk to him and pushed him down the slide, causing him to laugh a little.

Serenity was happy to make him laugh, leaning over and kissed him on the cheeks, causing him to blush and Harry laugh; Draco glare at him, making him laugh harder.

Serena watching with amused at Draco's past little self.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Then the dreams shifts to when she was at the age of 10 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There she was once again, on her swing, but this time, she was depressed on her own birthday, and she looked up when she heard foots step walking her way. There she was her mother, looking down on her with guilt.

"Serenity, honey, it's your birthday, cheer up, he'll be here. I promise" Queen Selenity said leaning down to her height, wiping the tears away.

"I *sniff* know *hiccups* but I *sniff* want *cries* him here *wailing*" Serenity said in her mothers embraces, sobbing her little figure away, but suddenly there was another person, Serenity look up with hope in her eyes, and there he was, her father was there after all. She broke away from her mother and ran to him.

"Daddy!" She said in a mid run, and flew into his arms, causing him to laugh, stroking her head, calming her down a bit, as her hiccups slowly dissipated away.

"I love you, Daddy!" Serenity said burying her head in his chest.

"I love you, too, my sweet" he said kissing her forehead, then pulled her into the ballroom, where everyone was.

"SURPRISE!" Everyone shouted, making her shock.

"Oh my Kami! Thank you! Thank YOU!" She said with a big smile and hugged everyone, kissing some of the guys on the cheeks.

`Hmm. She'll pick Draco, he's a good ruler, yes, nice pick my daughter!' The Queen thought smiling.

Serenity blew the candles, open the presents.

Then Draco stopped her; she looked confused and gladly accepts his invitation of a walk.

They walked to the balcony of the ballroom, she look at him, whom, smiled at her with loving in his eye.

He walked closer to her, not knowing everyone was watching, in anxiously.

"Serenity, here" Draco said giving a golden-silver package, she open it and saw a locket. It wasn't the same locket her mother gave her, no, this one is Silver in a shape of a two large heart intersecting and a arrow right through it, in the front it said "I love you, Anastasia." And at the bottom it said "your beloved, Draco."

She opens it and saw four place for her favorite picture to place in it, she hugged it to her chest and he place it around her neck, along with her star locket that her mother gave.

"I love it, Draco-chan!" She said hugging him, he was drown in her eyes, leaning down, placing his lips over hers, she wraps her arms around his neck, pulling deeper into the kiss.

And that was when she has her first kiss, from her first love and on her 10ths birthday.

They parted, in a labored breathing, as everyone inside cheered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 16 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This time Serenity was in the garden, picking her favorite flower, roses, especially red.

She was too busy, smelling them and gathering some for the dining room table. That she didn't notices someone was behind her, wrapping their arms around her waist, making her jump out of her skin, she turned around and saw Harry smiling softly at her, making her clam down a bit.

"Harry! What do you think you're doing? Trying to kill me?" She practically screamed.

"Sorry, Serena. Whatcha doing?" He asked placing his chin on top of her head.

"Gathering roses for the dining room table" she said. Turning around as he, in return, was drown in her eyes, leaned down and kissed her.

Serenity didn't know what to do; not noticing a figure was glaring at Harry in the head with jealousy.


`How dare he! Ana was suppose to be mine, and this idiot come in and kissing her.

Then Serenity pushed him away.

"Why?" She just asked.

"Because I love you!" He said.

"But do you really?" She asked for sure.

"Yes!" He said tighten his grip on her waist.

Serena stood there watching, over and over the situation.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Over ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena leaped up from her bed, as she felt like she was falling from a cliff.

She look at her hologram watch, 6:25 am. She got up went to the bathroom, showered and went out and eat.

She leaned against Draco's shoulder.

"You okay? Serena?" He asked out of concern.

"Yes, I'm fine, just a bit confused" she said.

"About?" He asked. (Ooc I NOE)

"Something! You don't have to worry about it" she said.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm sure!" She said intertwine her hands with his.

AS they finished breakfast and into Divination. (Ryte? I'm lzy to look)

Where they still have to look in a crystal ball.

"Alright class this time we're gonna go into the future and see who'll your love life will be" said Prof. Trelawney, instruction the direction.

Serena who was bored stare in her glass ball, and was in a trance, she saw herself with Draco, happy with a kid, in crystal Tokyo and Harry, happy again.

`Why is it soo hard to choose?' she thought to herself snapping out of her trance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LATER ON ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena sitting out side, under a tree, reading, but a shadow appeared, she look up and saw Harry.

"Hiya Harry, what can I do for you?" She asked him as he sit down.

"Yeah, do you really like Draco?" He asked her watching sky.

"Yes. Harry, have you ever had a mix feeling about someone?" Serena said picking up the book and continues to read.

"Yes, lots of time, between, you, Hermione, Ginny and Cho. Life is soo confusing don't you think so?" Harry said.

"Yes, I do. Harry if you had a chance to choose, who would you choose to be with forever?" Serena asked looking in the sunny, blue, cloudless sky.

"I really don't know, really, I guess it have to really figure out who I like/loved the most and to see that I can't choose. Who would you choose?" Harry said somewhat surprised her.

"I'm not so sure about that, my feeling towards two people is confusing because I feel the same way about them, but truthfully I don't know whom I should be with. If I choose the other, I might regret it and do something stupid, but if I choose the other one, I might be sad of somewhat" Serena said confessing what she held on so long.

"I see I totally feel the same" Harry said.

Serena smiled a bit and mumbled a `thanks' and walked to Draco who was leaning against a brick wall, making him look soooooooooo hot! She notices mostly all the girls was drooling for him.

She walked up and hugged him, as he smiled in her hair and kissed her lightly on the lips.

"What were you doing with Potter over there?" He asked in jealousy.

"About something, Draco, don't worry" Serena said repeating the same thing that morning.

"You said the same thing this morning, what is it?" Draco said.

"I'm confused about my feeling that's all and I need time to think, but I can't help but be in your arms" she said laying her head on his rock, muscular chest, as he lay his head on top of her head.

Harry watched the whole thing and can't help but feel jealous run through his veins, and watched them walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ END of THE DAY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Serena was laying on her bed, thinking her brains out.

"Oh, Illusion, who should I pick?" She asked her friend as she petted her.

~! Someone who you love! ~ Illusion said.

"I know that but I'm in a middle of two people, whom I see to love, but don't know who to choose?" Serena said rubbing her cheeks against her head.

~! Well, how bout this, you wait for a couples of day and see if you love one more then the other, then pick him! ~ Illusion said.

"Oh, Illusion that's a great idea thanks you; I'm glad I have a friend like you!" Serena said putting some food for her and went to her desk and work.

Then she went to bed, but there was a knock on her door, she open it and saw Draco.

"Draco, what are you doing here?" She asked covering her self up, but he grabbed her hands and pulled them to her side.

"I like to see you in that more often" He said with a hentai-ish smirk.

"You and your dirty thoughts" Serena said turning around and walked to the bathroom, making his eyes darken with lust.

He walked behind her and looked in the mirror.

"What about them?" He asked kissing her neck.

"They're so dirty!" She said stifling a moan.

"Oh really? It seems to me you like them" He said lifting his hands to her waist and turning her around, pressing his lips to her in one press, making her moaned and tighten her grip on his shoulders.

"Draco, maybe you should leave!" She said as they broke apart.

"Why?" He asked kissing down her neck, licking and nipping the part where her neck and shoulders met.

"Because, if you don't I'll wake up late tomorrow!" Serena said squealing as he picked up in a bridal way and went to her bed, lied her down and lay besides her, pulling up the blanket.


As they cuddled and fallen asleep. (AWWW ^_~ *)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ TBC ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The polls so far is ---------

Harry/Serena: 5

Harry/ Hermione: 3

Harry/ Cho: 2

Harry/ Ginny: 3

Harry/ Original: 0

Draco/ Serena: 13

Draco/ Pansy: 0

Draco/ Original: 0

Draco/ scout: 0

Harry/Serena/Draco: 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please VOTE!

Until next time, I noe I noe, this is short, I'm sry, but I didn't have a lot of ideas at the time! ~ I promise to make the next chapter longer! ~~~~~~~~