Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Will You Be By My Side, Forever? ❯ FiRsT AtTaCk AnD bY wHoM? aNd WhY! tHe FiRsT hOgSmEaDe! ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Welcome to another story!

Hi! Thank u soooooooooo much for reading and reviewing me! ~! ~! ~! ~! ~! ~! ~! ~! ~! ~! ~

Well, anyway, I noe it's kinda weird for Serena to fall for Darien's bro, but hey it could happen!

Well let's just see what's in this chap!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 3: FiRsT AtTaCk AnD bY wHoM? aNd WhY! tHe FiRsT hOgSmEaDe!

Serena woke up earlier that morning; she looks at her hologram watch, which said 6:05 am. She let out a loud sigh and got up went to her bathroom.

When she came out she went to her desk and sat down, reading her mother's journal, when she was finished she pulled out her own journal and write in it, with her silver color ink.

She have written:

Date: Monday, October 31st, 2003 (so sue me, I rushed!)

Time: 6:10 am.

Dear Journal,

My name is Serenity Athena Diana Artemis Apollo Moon Cosmos Black, Yes, that's my full name, even though I get very irritated by how long it is. Yes, this is the first time in weeks possibly months, since I got you, that now I am writing in. Oh, I am soo confused! Who did I fall in love with back in the Silver Alliances? I have two hunches on which it could be or it is. One: is the famous Harry Potter, who claim to be the one who destroyed Lord Voldemort aka Tom Marvolo Riddle. Yes, I know all about him, and why he wanted to destroy my family so much, but was thrilled that he was a descended of the Great Salazar Slytherin, but the rest of my family, like my grandmother, Selene, was disgusted that my great-grandfather picked him. Two: is my blackmailing boyfriend, Draco Malfoy, the Malfoy's first and only child. Draco Malfoy is a perfect Slytherin, but is he so perfect now, that I'm around? Everyone claim he is.

I can not believe he eavesdropped on the conversation between Uncle Severus and I; I can not believe he blackmailed me into his girlfriend.

Now, I have two guys after me, alone with all the other boys in Hogwarts, only the 6th years! Why did I kiss Harry, yesterday? What possessed me to kissed him? Oh Lord, I am soo confused! Harry could be Endy's little brother, who have fallen for me as well, alone with the sun prince, whom I do not know his name yet. My life is totals wreck!

Then Serena looked at her hologram watched again, she's been written for 28 minutes.

Well, it looks like that is all for now, but until then, farewell.

< /b> Love,</ i>

< /b> Serena aka Anastasia

< /b> Serena aka Anastasia

Serena finally shut it and walked out, where she bumped into someone; she almost fell but that person wraps his arms around her waist and whispered in her ears.

"We got to stop meeting like this don't you think so, Sere-koi?" Said a deep husky voice, which made her body tinkled with ecstasy all over.

She turned around and got lost in his cold crystal blue eyes, he leaned down and pressed his lips against hers, she softly replied by wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

They have been going out for a month and 29 days, so they keep track.

He roughly slammed her to her door and tightens his gripped on her, pulling her body closer to his, making her endless long legs wraps themselves around his waist.

He kissed her more passionate and hungers, licking her lips, she parted, and he slide in explores the sweet honey world. His tongue explore, until he was tired he roughly massaged against Serena`s tongue, which respond back, arching her back, pressing her body harder against his, making him feeling every curves.

His hand slide down to her ass and gripping tight on her, making her squealed in his mouth, while he could feel his dick harden, then he broked the kiss between them.

Serena snapped to reality and fixed herself before anyone sees, but to her surprised a certain jealous girl, has hidden herself in the back corner where it was dark enough to watch what was exchanged between the two. Her eyes glowed in deep jealousy, as a growled raised in her throat.

Draco went into her room and checks himself, sleek back his hair and washed his face, then he came back out, wrapping his arms around Serena's waist, while her right hand went behind his neck.

Then Prof. Snape walked in coldly, narrowing his eyes at the couple, even though Draco is his second favorite student, he is very protective about Serena.

"Attention Slytherin!" He called out coldly as ice was stabbing them in the spins.

The students look at him with full attention.

"Since you know the rules but to third years, class will be cut short for Hogsmeade's Halloween Day" Prof. Snape said with fake excitement.

"So behave, even if this is a half-day, I'll still be watching you" said Prof. Snape and with that he spun around and walked out.

"Well, c'mon, Draco, let's get some breakfast!" Serena asked leaning in, breathing hot air to his ear, and making him shudder with shivers.

"Sure, why not" he said coldly as he place butterfly kisses on her lips and grabbed her hand, together they walked out the Slytherin Common room and into the Great Halls.

Serena and Draco sat in their usual spot, but they were playing footy, naughty, as one leg went up another's person's leg.

Prof. Dumbledore hid a smile as he drink his pumpkin juice as he saw the whole exchange, while Prof. Snape narrow dangerously.

"Calm down, Severus. She's a big girl now, she can take care of herself" Prof. Dumbledore said trying to calm Prof. Snape down, which isn't doing any good.

Serena, who caught the glare, smiled at him, then topping it off with a wink, letting him know that she'll be okay.

Prof. Snape calm down a bit, but not much, seeing he was still glaring at him.

"As you know, that the 3rd to 7th year are having a half day for Hogsmeade! Well, I just wish you a Happy Halloween and a pleasant evening" Prof. Dumbledore said with enthusiastic.

Serena went through her sub-space pocket and took out her schedule, and notices that they have three classes, Transfiguration, DADA, and Potion, but there is a Quidditch Match between Slytherin and Gryffindor.

They went to their usual classes, only this time; Pansy Parkinson was always around glaring at Serena with jealousy.

~~~~~~~~~~ Quidditch Match ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco was waiting for Serena to walk through the door, before he has a game to win, and there she was.

He pulled he aside, kissed her roughly on the lips, before he left.

Serena returned it fully, when they broke apart, she leaned up and whispered in his ears.

"You, be careful now, do you hear me?"

He gave a devilishly grin and kissed her again, but this time he slide his hands under her shirts and skirts, making her moan and squealed at the same time.

"I'll be careful, I promise, Anastasia" he said without thinking what he has just said as he left.

There is Serena, gasping in shock as he said her nickname without realizing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~ After the game ~~~~~~~~~~

Serena ran up to Draco who was on the floor, groaned once in a while, as he gripped hard unto the Golden Snitch.

"Draco Malfoy, I told you to be careful, and did you listen? Noooo" Serena said while muttering a spell under her breathe, and in just seconds Draco was just as good as new.

"Sorry, Sere, I just can't help it" he said as he leaned up unto his elbows.

"Whatever" she muttered and dragged him back to the Slytherin house.

She muttered the password and the picture swung open, letting them in.

"C'mon, Draco, get dress!" Serena said as she went to her room and got fancy.

"Oh all right" he muttered out of annoyance.

Took them 10 full minutes just to put on a costume and make up or something.

Serena came out in a similar bodices but this time its was dark silver and the rest was silver blue with four slips, two in the front and two in the back, always starts from the thighs and down. She has a silver baby-blue mask on her face, mascara, eye shadows, eye liner, lips liner, lips gloss, and a bit blush on her cheeks, but other then that she was DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!

Draco was in his tuxedo like vampire cape clothing. He has on black tux, silver shirt, golden cape, silver gold mask and hair a bit messy. (Woo, sum1 fanned me down) All his muscular aren't all hidden from the views. Every girl can agree he is Drop Dead Gorgeous, and even if he is a Slytherin, they didn't give a damn, and he was hot!

Draco walked up to Serena, lend an arm, which Serena wraps hers around and walked out.

Everyone was dressed up in different costume.

Hermione was a Queen of Mercury, she had on a Queen like dress, all blue, a Mercury signal crown, a glass-blue staff, glass heels, she has blue contacts on to make her look even more beautiful. (So sue me I like her)

Ron was King of Venus, he has on a king like suit, a Venus signals crown, a cape, mask, and everything was just like Venus.

Harry is a prince in armors, he has on like Endymion's armor but it was all greenish-to blue, and even the sword on his side hip, he has a greenish-lime green sword with an ancient writing.

Cho was a Fairy Queen, she has on glacier ice gown, a fairy wings, and she even had a staff and crown.

Ginny was a Jeanie, pink/white cotton stretched pants and a half-cut cotton top, with long sleeves, she even has a pink/white veil and her hair is up in a tight ponytail.

Pansy was a rotted witch, from snow white, who gave a red apple to the princess.

Everything was just beautiful, sparkly, colorful and excited.

But all of a sudden a monster attacked, and this excitements turned into horror. (Haha sry!)

Serena stepped forward and face it.

"What do you want?" she asked with a strong voice.

"You! Master and Mistress will be pleased" said the ugly monster.

"Who are your master and mistress?" Serena asked.

"None of your business, you'll find out when you agree to come with me" said the monster and took her wrist.

Serena smirked coldly, "You think I'll just gonna go with you? You got another thing coming" with that Serena kicked him in the gut and tied her dress to her side, giving all the boys the skin.

Serena walked up, pulled him up, coking him. "I didn't know that you monster was soo smart"

With a powerful pushed, the monster was slammed against the tree.

While everyone was watching in awed.

"Remind me not to anger her that much" Ron said whispered to Harry who just nodded.

"Tell me!" Serena hollered.

"Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, Tsuki No Hime. You should know better, you fought with them once" with that Serena took out a wood and struck him in the chest as if he was a vampire.

"Haha, I'm not a vampire, you know" said the monster and kicked her back.

Serena took out her sword and muttered an attack.


"Cosmic Silver Light Slash!" she cried as the sword glowed bright and attacks the monster, which immediacy turned into dust.

(Sry I made da monster a bit too smart)

Serena wiped the sweat off her face and turned to Draco, who was awed at her performance.

She leaned down to untie her skirt, this immediate made him snapped out of his trance and stare down her bodice. She leaned back up and saw him pout, she tasking him with her index finger, causing him to laugh coldly and kissed her.

Serena wraps her arms around his neck, while her legs slyly wraps themselves around his waist as she was pressed against the tree.

He broke the kiss and kissed down her neck.

"Draco Malfoy, if you get me a hickey, I'll swear I'll have your head" Serena said stiffing a moan.

"Okay, don't have your thong in a bunch, Sere" he muttered while chuckling against her skin, while he naughty hands, went under their regular states.

His hands slide up her smooth legs and up her ass, cupping them, pushing her crotch against his, and making her moaned.

"Okay, slow down, Mr. Horny. Let's get a drink to cool you down a bit" She said giggling against his lips, making him pout and giving her a puppy dog face, making her laugh.

"C'mon" she said dragging him with her.

He hid his pout and face as he masks it over with nothing.

They had couples of butterbeer and snacks, and they are good to go back to the castle, while everyone else is still in Hogsmeade, having fun.

They walked hand in hands to the castle.

Serena stopped at her dorm door and kissed him on the cheeks.

Draco moved and instead on the cheeks, it was place on his lips, he wraps his arms around her waist and pressed her against the wall, not noticing Pansy Parkinson was behind them, following.

Serena's arms wraps around his neck, pulling him closer, as he left hands run down her right leg and pulling it on his hips, but his hands laid on her thigh, then run it up to her waist and gripped her tightly, possibly bruising her in the process.

"Draco, we can't" she muttered in between kisses.

"Who said, we can't?" he asked breathing against her neck.

"I say you can't!" said a voice behind them, Serena peer over Draco's shoulders, as he turned `round and saw Pansy red face.

"I can't believe you, Draco! You said you loved me!" she wailed loudly, busting their eardrums.

"I did? When??" he questions.

"In fourth year, remember? You took me to the Yule Ball?" she said trying to let him remember.

"Oh that, you thought just because I took you, that it means I loved you? You're wrong" Draco said coldly and walked away with Serena behind him, smirking, and blew her a mocking kiss.

`I'll get him back, just you watch, Black. Just you watch, I'll get my Draco back where he belongs, right here with me' Pansy thought narrowing her eyes at Serena's back.

"Draco, Where are we going?" Serena said whining softly.


"To my dorm" a simple reply.

"Oh really? Where's your bodyguard?" Serena asked noting that his two-idiot bodyguard isn't around.

"Oh, they're expelled from the school a year ago, I really can't stand the idiots" he muttered.

"Oh really? Then why do you have them around in the first place?" Serena questioned, softly raised a brow.

"Because, Father, made them my bodyguard, which is stupid, I can capable of taking care of myself!" he said hotly.

"Oh really? What bout that times, when Hippogriffs bit you on the arm?" Serena questioned.

"And that time-" she was cut off by Draco's lips.

"You talk to much, Sere" He said huskily.

"Do I?" she asked seductively.

"Yes, you do" he said carrying her bridal way to his bed and laid her down, while he's on top.

Serena took note and blushed, Draco notices and chuckled seductively.

He leaned down, kissed her neck, and downward.


Serena moaned and leaned upwards, tortured by his touch, wanting more.

He kissed up her neck and unto her lips.

Serena wraps her arms around his neck, pulling him closer to her body, she rolled over, to be on top.

He wraps on hands around her waist and the other gripped on her hair.

They moaned/groaned in ecstasy.

They broked apart from the kiss and leaned against her.

Serena laid her head on his muscular chest, while he chin rested on the crown of her head.

Serena try to get up, but he pulled her back down.


"Draco, let me go, I need to change" she said stifling a moaned as he butterfly kisses all over her neck.

"Why? You're perfectly fine the way you dress" he said gazing lustful eyes, down her body.

She smirk, "Maybe for you, babe, but I need to change, I can't sleep like this" ended in a pout.

"All right, go change, while I change into my boxers" he said sighing, letting her go to his bathroom.

Serena put her dress in her sub-space pocket and took out her thin silky nightgown.

She walked out of the bathroom, staring at Draco's body.

`Oooh, that body of his wanna make me tingle all over with desire and lust' she thought gazing lustfully.

She walked up, wraps her arms around his chest, laid her head on his back, which slightly made him jumped and felt desire run all over his body as he felt her bosom pressed against his lower back.

He gasped her wrist and turned around, looking into her eyes, smirking, and gave her a most lustful, desire kiss, ever.

Which made her moaned loudly in his mouth, while he hands roam and roam all over her.

He grasped her ass and lifted her upward, making her legs warps around his waist, pressing her heat against his manhood.

He walked over to his bed and place her down, without breaking the kiss.

She broke it of lack of air, causing her to pant heavily.

"No, Draco, not today and not now" Serena said even thought she wants him to take her too, but it's too risky.

"Who not?" he muttered out of disappointment.

"Because, I need to sort things out" she said and unwraps her legs and rest her head on his chest, falling asleep.

Soon after, Draco did the same.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TBC~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow, intense chemistry, isn't? Well, I'm soooooooooo sry for making you wait!

Well, heres are the polls so far is:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry/Serena: 3

Harry/ Hermione: 1

Harry/ Cho: 2

Harry/ Ginny: 1

Harry/ Original: 0

Draco/ Serena: 7

Draco/ Pansy: 0

Draco/ Original: 0

Draco/ scout: 0

Harry/Serena/Draco: 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Keep on voting, even though I could make it Draco/Serena bur I can't! it's ur pick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sayonara!!!!!!!!!! UNTIL NEXT TIME!!!!!!!!

REVIEW~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!