Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Wings Of Gold ❯ Golden ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Chapter 2: Golden
Later that day, Serena started her slow walk home. 'I can't stand this.' She thought. 'I need him.' She thought again. Serena smiled at the neighbors she knew while walking to her house. Darien smiled slightly and quickley snatched Serena into a building. "No worries. Its me" Darien whispered into her ear. Serena sighed. "I can see that now." She whispered back. Serena turned around and kissed Darien flat out on the lips. Darien moaned and kissed back. "I've waited all day long Dare." Serena said. "I'm sorry Sere." Darien said. (AN: Well, we know what they're doing..)
A few hours later Darien and Serena went their seperate ways. Serena went home and sat in her room. Serena was wondering what she was going to do. After all, she was pregnant. "How am I going to tell Darien?" She asked herself. "I know.." She thought. Serena looked in her savings bag. "I have... almost 30,000 Yen.. good.." Serena said and put the bag up. Serena smiled. "I'll leave tomorrow." She nodded and set things up. She picked up the cell phone her parents never knew she had and dialed a number. "Leo.. Yeah... It's Angel, I need a plane ticket for the U.S. K, thanks" She hung up and went to bed that night.
The next morning, before her parents got up, Serena was awake and on her way to Darien's apartment. "I know he's unfaithful, but I have to tell him" She said to herself and kept walking. When she got to Darien's apartment, she used her key, and went in, knowing that Darien had that girl over. Ann was it?. Yes, that's her name. Ann. Serena walked into Darien's bedroom and woke Darien up. "Huh?" He stirred. "Darien" Serena said. Darien shot up and looked at Serena. "Sere, I can explai--" Darien started. "No need. I already know. I'm pregnant Darien" Serena said and turned around and walked out of the apartment. Darien sat there shocked.
Serena got a cab and was at the air port by 5 AM. "Flight for Salem Massachusetts, now boarding at gate 503." The announcer said. Serena gathered her things and ran smack dab into a girl with blood red hair and cream blue eyes. "Oh, I'm sorry" Serena said. "Iie.. Me too" The girl said. "Where are you going?. If I may ask" The girl asked. "Salem Massachusetts.. you?" Serena asked. "Same place" She said. "Wow, I'm Serena." Serena said. "I'm Starla.." Said the girl. "Nice name" Serena said. "Likewise" Starla said. "What seat ya got?" Starla asked. "A6..you?" Serena said. "A5..we're together...cool" Starla said.