Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ My Immortal ❯ Give in to Me part 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Ch.2 Give in to Me Part 2
 
Hakkai stared at Yaone with tears in his eyes. “Hakkai…I'm so sorry,” whispered Yaone. “Don't even try to explain Yaone…it's over. You can go and screw a guy that goes and fucks guys,” snapped Hakkai while looking at Gojyo.
“And girls,” said Sanzo. “Shut up!” yelled Hakkai as he punched Sanzo right in the face without looking back. Hakkai then turned around and left the apartment. Sanzo lies on the floor next to Nii, with his nose bleeding. Nii of course was smiling because of what he just witnessed. Yaone gave Gojyo one last look before leaving the bathroom and heading for the beer coolers. Gojyo sighed and said “Well…this has been one great party huh?” Suddenly Goku walks in and asks “Ok…why did Hakkai storm out of this place and why is Yaone drinking beer like there is no tomorrow…in a towel?” Nii bursts out laughing while saying “Oh buddy Goku did the party just started my friend!” Goku then notices Sanzo lying on the floor bleeding. “What happened to him?” Goku asks. Nii stopped laughing and says “Sanzo wouldn't shut up about the whole gay-bi dilemma so Hakkai shut him up”. Goku kneels down beside Sanzo and whispers “Oh the poor thing”.
“Wait a minute…are you gay too?!” exclaims Nii holding back his laughter once more. They hear Sanzo growl and says “He's not gay….he is bi!” with every restraint from showing his anger. Goku chuckles and whispers “You look like shit”. Sanzo shoves him away and asks in a demanding tone “When the hell did you get back?” “Just now.” Nii looks over his shoulder and notices Yaone sitting on the bed chugging down a beer, but his eyes wonder lower finding her towel is becoming undone, almost revealing her breasts. With a devilish smirk on his face, he walked towards her ready to make his move.
 
On the other hand, outside the apartment, Hakkai walks down the sidewalk as he thinks about what Yaone has done. “I cant believe you Yaone…why?” he asks himself. He walks by the coffee shop in which Yaone used to work in. Suddenly the memory in which they first met rushed in his mind. He sighs and walks into the shop, searching for the seat he sat in when he first met Yaone. Ordering for a cup of coffee, a song on the radio starts to play called Give in to Me.
 
She always takes it with a heart of stone
Cause all she does is throws it back to me
I've spent a lifetime looking for someone
Don't try to understand me, Just simply do the things I say.
 
Hakkai's tears filled up his eyes. He takes a sip of his coffee then slowly closed his eyes, letting his tears fall.
 
Love is a feeling.
Give it when I want it.
Cause I'm on fire, Quench my desire. Give it when I want it!
Talk to me woman. Give in to me, Give in to me.
Back with the others~~
Yaone is sitting on Nii's lap, drunk as ever, Sanzo and Goku are playing some board game, and Gojyo is leaning against the wall motionless. “Hey Gojyo why so upset?” asks Yaone. Gojyo gives her an evil stare. “You want to know why I'm so fucking upset?! I just fucked my best friend's girlfriend! That's what's wrong!” he yelled before taking a drag from his cig. Nii lays his hand on Yaone's leg and says “Forget him and Hakkai. Why don't you give me some…” before he could finish his sentence, Yaone hit him in the head with her beer bottle, breaking it into little pieces. She then pushes him away from her and lets him lie on the bed unconscious. “Let's listen to some music shall we?” she asks while turning on the radio, which is playing the song Give in to Me.
 
You always knew just how to make me cry
And never did ask you questions why
It seems you get your kicks from hurting me
Don't try to understand me
Because your words just aren't enough.
 
Love is a feeling, Quench my desire
Give it when I want it
Taking me higher
Love is a woman
I don't want to hear it
Give in to me, Give in to me.
 
Yaone quickly turned off the radio and looked at everyone in the room, with tears in her eyes. “What have I done?,” she whispers as the tears streamed down her face. She falls to her knees and sobbed. Goku rushed next to her and whispers “Its ok Yaone, everything is going to be ok you'll see.” Yaone looks up into his eyes and asks “How do you know that? Hakkai will never talk to me ever again!” Goku chuckles and says “Oh yes he will. He's just waiting for you, Yaone.” Yaone softly smiles when she nods her head. “Can you take me to him Goku…please?” she asks quietly. He nods his head as well and helps her up from the floor. “We'll be right back guys…behave yourselves” says Goku looking at Sanzo and Gojyo. Once out of the apartment, Goku and Yaone jumped into his car and sped off looking for Hakkai.
Hakkai sits in his booth with his coffee mug in his hands, still listening to the song playing on the radio. “How will it be if I never knew you Yaone?” asks Hakkai.
 
Don't try to tell me because your words just aren't enough
Love is a feeling, Quench my desire
Give it when I want it
Taking me higher
Talk to me Love is a I don't want to hear it
Quench me desire, I'm on fire. Give it to me woman
I don't want to hear it
Tell it to the preacher
Give in to me, Give in to me, Give in to me.
 
The song stopped playing and Hakkai hears a car pull up on the side road. He then smiles to himself who's car it was. “Yaone…I've known you all my life,” he says as he pulls out a tiny black box, “ever since I met you…I knew that you would be the one.” Yaone walks into the shop, then finds Hakkai sitting by himself his back facing her. She then softly walks up behind him and stops, noticing the black box in his hands, revealing a gold ring with an emerald cut diamond. Hakkai closes the box slowly then says quietly “I love you Yaone, with my heart and soul.” Yaone then throws her arms around his shoulders and whispers “I love you Hakkai, with my heart and soul”. He takes her hand in his and interlaces their fingers together. “I missed you,” he whispers. Yaone nods her head and says “Ditto”.
 
 
 
 
I know the first 2 chapters are kinda corny but don't worry…it gets better after this trust me! Please read and review! Thanks! ^^