Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting Again ❯ I do love you ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

SMUT CHAPTER BEWARE!
 
 
………………………&# 8230;…………………………
 
 
“Sanzo!” Goku shouted, “let's eat, I'm hungry.”
 
Sanzo's eye twitched, “you idiot why are you bugging me?”
 
Gojyo smirked, “well you're the one with the gold card.”
 
Sanzo glared, “who invited you three here in the first place?”
 
Hakkai smiled, “well it is about time all of us had dinner.”
 
“Who the hell said I was going to eat in the same table as you?” Sanzo snapped irritably.
 
Gojyo put an arm around Sasami, “why do you assume we want your company? I was thinking more in the soft and curvy department.”
 
Sanzo shot at him, “I thought I told you to not touch her.”
 
Gojyo dodged, “oi damn corrupt monk! That could have hit me.”
 
Sanzo glared at him, “that's the point you moron. Why else would I be shooting at you?”
 
“You goddamn monk,” Gojyo snarled.
 
Goku grinned at Sasami, “you want to eat with us don't you?”
 
She nodded, “of course.” Goku grinned wider and sat next to her. She ruffled his hair slightly and sat back.
 
Hakkai looked over at her, “how are you holding up?”
 
Sasami smiled, “I'm fine. I've got things handled.”
 
He eyed her, “are you sure about that?”
 
She nodded, “of course I am.”
 
“Hey can we get some food over here?” Gojyo shouted at the waitress.
 
Sanzo's eye twitched, “would you sit your ass down and stop being such a goddamn pain?”
 
“But we're hungry,” Goku whined.
 
Sanzo shot at them both, “shut up both of you.” They both just barely dodged in time. Sasami tried not to laugh as the arguing started again. She was starting to really get used to it. She calmly talked to Hakkai, reassuring him that she was fine. She felt slightly bad for lying to him but felt she had no choice. She felt relieved when the food arrived at their table.
 
In the middle of an argument and eating, Sasami managed to head upstairs undetected. She got in the room and began to get her things together. She was sure she knew how to get back to Japan, just head East. She gave the room a look over before caving and deciding to leave Sanzo a note. She sat at the small table and began to write, trying to leave a good explanation as to why she was leaving. She was so engrossed in her writing that she jumped when a hand landed on her shoulder.
 
“What the hell are you doing?” Sanzo asked eyeing the note.
 
She crumpled up the paper, “I'm going back to Japan.”
 
His eyes narrowed, “why the fuck would you go back?”
 
She stood up, “because there's really no reason for me to stay.”
 
He scowled, “like hell there isn't.”
 
“Let's be realistic here,” she began coldly, “Goku will do fine without me and you don't give a damn about me.”
 
He blinked in slight surprise, “what the hell is that supposed to mean?”
 
“Your vow Sanzo,” she said looking away from him, “to never care about anyone. I'm not going to delude myself into thinking you give a shit about me after hearing you make that vow.”
 
“I didn't mean you,” he said softly, so softly that she didn't hear.
 
“What?” she frowned.
 
“I didn't mean you!” he nearly shouted, “when I made that vow I didn't you. You were always supposed to be there. I…in the back of my mind I always knew Master Sanzo would die but not you. You were always supposed to be by my side no matter what. It was just…the way things were supposed to be.”
 
She stared at him in shock, “do you mean that?”
 
He nodded, pulling her into his embrace, “I love you Sasami.”
 
“I love you too,” tears of happiness formed in her eyes as she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him. He was slightly overwhelmed by the flood of emotion in that simple kiss. This was nothing like their previous kisses. He couldn't blame her for holding back before, she hadn't been sure of his feelings. They were both sure now, of each others feeling and their own.
 
He trailed kisses down her neck softly, his hands flat against her lower back as he pressed her closer. She closed her eyes and shuddered at the feel of his lips on her skin. His lips found hers again as his fingers dug into her hair gently. He trailed one hand down to find the base of her shirt. He slowly slid off her shirt before pulling back from the kiss, “do you want to do this?”
 
She nodded, “yeah I'm ready…I want to.” He held her close and kissed her again as he led her back to the bed. He gently lay her down and removed the rest of her clothing as well as his own. She pulled him down and wrapped her arms around him. “Sanzo…” she breathed softly as he kissed the curve of her neck, one hand resting on her waist gently as her rubbed her hip bone with his thumb. He kissed her face softly before looking into her eyes.
 
“Are you absolutely sure?” he whispered pressing his forehead against hers. He kissed her forehead and sighed, “Sasami I need to know I'm not rushing things with you please tell me if you're sure.”
 
She couldn't help but smile, “yes Sanzo I am.” He cupped her cheek gently and held her gaze for a long time. She reached up and gently traced his lips with her thumb. He kissed her fingertips before kissing down her neck. His tongue lapped at her pulse as she gasped under him. He made his way down her chest, kissing every inch of skin he could. His hand found hers as he interlaced their fingers together. Her other hand gripped his shoulder as she gasped and panted. Her legs spread slowly as he kissed back up to her lips. His lips met hers and he kissed her softly as he slowly slid into her. Her grip on him tightened as she let out a pained hiss.
 
“You all right?” his lips hovered over her ear.
 
She dug her face in his shoulder, “yeah…just give me a sec.” He whispered soothing words into her ear before thrusting his hips against hers. “Oh…Sanzo…” she shuddered under him as her arm wrapped around him tightly. He pinned her other hand next to her head as he dug his nose into her neck.
 
“Sasami…” he whispered into her skin. He closed his eyes and inhaled her smell. He concentrated on the feel of her hand on his back and her warm body under his. He held her closer, his hand slid underneath her and up to grip her shoulder. He still couldn't believe her warm skin was pressed against his. He nipped softly at her neck as her soft gasps and moans filled his ears. Her fingers dug gently into his hair as his thrusts sped up. She arched her back as a wave of pleasure ran through her entire being. She cried out his name as she climaxed, her fingers tightening in his hair. He groaned softly into her neck, climaxing with her. He collapsed on top of her, panting for air and listening to her breathing even out over his head. He pushed himself up to look at her and kissed her forehead.
 
He gently tucked her hair back and smiled at her, “so it's decided you're staying here with me.”
 
Her eyes widened and she cupped his face, “you're…you're smiling.”
 
He raised an eyebrow, “you want me scowling?”
 
She shook her head, “no of course not, but still it's not usual.” He rolled onto his side and pulled her into his arms.
 
“That's because I've never really had a reason to smile,” he said holding her close, “I do now.”
 
She smiled and kissed his lips, “as long as I'm with you I have a reason to smile.”
 
He gently rubbed up and down her hip and waist, “go to sleep Sasami, I'll be here with you in the morning.” She smiled before curling up into him, falling asleep peacefully. He watched her sleep in his arms and admired her simple beauty. He wondered what had made her want to suddenly return to Japan. He had a pretty good feeling that it was something important that he had to help her with. He would make her tell him what was wrong if it came down to that but he sincerely hoped it wouldn't. He sighed and kissed her forehead softly before falling asleep next to her.