Saiyuki Reload Fan Fiction / Saiyuki Reload Gunlock Fan Fiction / Gensomaden Saiyuki Fan Fiction ❯ Meeting Again ❯ I will protect her ( Chapter 11 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Last chappie, hope you guys enjoyed oh and also I need a beta reader, feel free to email me at sanzoskit@aol.com if you're interested
 
>……………………̷ 0;…………………………> ;
 
 
Goku's staff came down hard on a demon's head, “this is taking way too long.”
 
The blade of Gojyo's weapon sliced through a dozen demons, “maybe you should get going priesty.”
 
Sanzo raised an eyebrow, “what the hell are you talking about?”
 
Hakkai blasted a number of demons away with a large ball of chi, “you're the one she'll want to save her not us, so hurry.”
 
“Keep these guys occupied then,” Sanzo said after a pause, shooting at the demons close to him.
 
Goku kicked a demon in the head and sent him flying, “we've got it covered.”
 
“Thanks,” Sanzo half mumbled before running straight through the demons. He shot and shoved his way to the other door. He gave a quick look back to make sure the others were still alive before pushing the doors open and stepping through them. His breath caught in his throat when his eyes landed on Sasami.
 
“I see they sent you ahead,” Mitari said coolly from the side.
 
“What did you do to her?” Sanzo barely whispered, “there's a lot of blood, what did you do?”
 
“What do you think I did?” Mitari sneered, “I'm sure she wouldn't be alive if I had squeezed a little harder or made the wound just a little deeper, but then it wouldn't be quite as fun of she were to die so easily.”
 
Sanzo's fist tightened at his sides, “I am going to kill you for this.”
 
Mitari laughed, “you can't touch me. why should I be afraid of you?”
 
In the blink of an eye Sanzo's fist connected with Mitari's jaw, “no one touches her without my say so.”
 
Mitari stumbled back in slight shock, “the hell…”
 
Sanzo punched him again, “you hear me? no one!” Mitari growled before catching his fist and punching the angry monk in the stomach and making him double over slightly.
 
“I don't really care what you have to say,” Mitari sneered.
 
Sanzo coughed, “I won't let you take her from me.”
 
“How are you going to stop me priest?” Mitari said cruelly.
 
“I thought I already told you,” Sanzo said before bringing his knee up to hit the other man in the stomach, “I'm going to kill you.”
 
Mitari winced as he doubled over, “you're stronger than I thought.”
 
Sanzo's eyes narrowed, “don't underestimate me.”
 
“Don't underestimate me either,” Mitari said coldly before ripping his claws across the unsuspecting monks middle. Sanzo pushed away in surprise putting his hand up to his stomach. Pure hatred shone in both their eyes as they glared at each other.
 
“You've been tormenting her for the last four years haven't you?” Sanzo said coldly.
 
Mitari smiled, “she's been my favorite so far. The ones before her never put up a good fight.”
 
Sanzo felt the anger swell inside him, “you're the one who wanted her to return to Japan.”
 
Mitari's smile turned even more menacing, “it's so much more fun there and there's no one to interrupt my fun.”
 
Sanzo lifted his gun, “I will not let you harm her.” He shot the entire round off. All he wanted was to cause the asshole as much pain as possible.
 
Mitari laughed, “you missed. I don't know why you came to save her. She put up a far better fight than you do.”
 
“Shut up,” Sanzo growled.
 
“You can't save her,” Mitari said coldly.
 
“I told you to shut up,” Sanzo snarled.
 
“You'll die,” Mitari continued, “then when I'm done with her, so will she.” Sanzo began to chant softly as Mitari continued to taunt him. The bastard had touched a nerve. He would not let the girl he loved die because he couldn't protect her. She wouldn't end up like his master.
 
“Makai Tenjou!” Sanzo's voice boomed at the end of his chant. The sutra around his shoulders held Mitari up in the air but didn't tear him apart yet.
 
Mitari growled, “what the hell is this?”
 
Sanzo pressed the gun against Mitari's forehead, “this is a very tiny part of a sutra's power. You had no idea what you had in your possession did you?”
 
Mitari glared, “I'm not a fool, a demon can't use a sutra.”
 
Sanzo smirked, “you still didn't know.” Before Mitari could respond Sanzo shot him in the head. The banishing gun did its job and disintegrated Mitari's body. Sanzo didn't waste half a second before hurrying over to Sasami's side. He untied the rope holding her. He flinched slightly at her raw wrists, the rope had cut into her skin badly. He gently removed the gag from her mouth. Her lip was already swollen and the entire side of her face was black and blue. He kissed her forehead, “I am so sorry baby.”
 
Sasami's eyes opened slowly, “Sanzo?”
 
Sanzo pulled back to look her in the eye, “I told you I'd take care of that bastard and I did.”
 
She smiled before looking down, “Sanzo…you're bleeding!”
 
“You're bleeding far worse,” he noted.
 
“But you're-“ she began before he cut her off.
 
“My concern is you not me,” his voice was firm and it was clear that this was not up for debate. He gently picked her up and began to carry her to the door.
 
“No Sanzo I can walk really,” she began to protest.
 
“Do you have any idea how messed up your ankles are?” he asked, his eyes narrowing in annoyance.
 
“Well…no,” she admitted begrudgingly. He simply let out a snort of disapproval before carrying her out of the room.
 
“Took you long enough,” Gojyo snorted as they stepped out.
 
“We beat these demons ages ago,” Goku whined.
 
“How are you Sasami?” Hakkai asked ignoring the other two.
 
“Well I'm alive,” she said trying not to wince.
 
Sanzo scowled, “Hakkai, you'll tend to her wounds as soon as we get into town.”
 
Gojyo flinched when he got a closer look, “what did that guy do to you?”
 
Goku's eyes widened, “I've never seen you this hurt.”
 
Sasami gave a weak smile, “even I can get pretty hurt.”
Sanzo shifted her in his arms, “come on we still have to keep going.”
 
Goku blinked, “keep going?”
 
Sanzo snorted, “to the West of course.” He walked out with Sasami in his arms. The other three didn't wait long before following, after all he was right they still had to head West. It was clear that things would be a bit more interesting with Sasami around.