Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction / Kingdom Hearts Fan Fiction ❯ A story's beginning ❯ Prolouge ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
A/N: Hi, guys! This is my first time making a Samurai Champloo fic, but it isn't my first Kingdom Hearts fic. Now I'm sure you're wondering how this crossover will work out, and if you still don't understand at the end of the chapter don't worry , the next chapter basically explains everything. And if it doesn't , just ask me. With that being said, let's get started!
 
“Muugen, we need to talk.”
Fuu stood at the doorway of the small hut, waiting for an answer. Muugen stood up, with a confused look, and walked outside, Fuu right behind him. ”What?” His voice had a usual gruffness to it, that gruffness that mad Fuu's spine tingle, and got her into the situation she was in now. Swallowing hard, Fuu said what she'd been thinking all day.
“Muugen ,I'm pregnant.”
 
~~~~~
 
“Fuu, you're pregnant? How?” Jin, for the first time that Muugen and Fuu had known him, showed complete and utter shock on his face. Fuu answered by pointing a finger towards Muugen. Muugen, still in shock from hearing the news an hour ago, laid his head against the wall of the hut. ”I can't believe I knocked up a fifteen year old.” Jin stood up in anger.” I can' believe it either! Could you not keep your hands to yourself, or wasn't the brothels enough for you?!”
 
Fuu walked out of the hut leaving Jin to lash out on a dazed out Muugen. The river beside the hut reflected the full moon.' I'm pregnant. I can't believe it myself. But I am. And I need to face that fact.' Placing her hands on her stomach, she smiled to herself.' Why do I have this feeling that this child it special?' Chuckling to herself, she shook the feeling off.' I bet all mothers feel that way about their child, but I think this is a different feeling…'
 
For every story there's a beginning, and every legend has a start. And one was starting now...
 
 
Kinda corny? I didn't want to end the chapter with Fuu thinking, so I added that. Anyway the story goes uphill from here, so please tell me what you think!