Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Did you hear the sound of my heart shattered into pieces? ❯ Did you hear the sound of my heart shattered into pieces ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Did you hear the sound of my heart shattered into pieces?
 
Dear Jin:
I admit that I'm a girl who likes to take things for granted. Maybe a little bit self-centered sometimes. I tend to expect things to be like what I expected it to be. A bad habit of mind. Very bad indeed. After this period of time I had spent with you and Mugen, here it is again my bad habit caused me to take things for granted from both of you. I thought that I am a very independent girl. Later until that incident happened only I realize I don't really understand myself after all. I admit that I need the help of Mugen and you but I never wanted to fully be dependent on you guys because I know one day we will part. I take things for granted in the way I expected you and Mugen to have a certain degree of bond and care towards me. When that incident happened only I realized how foolish I am. That day when I saw you walked in like a beaten dog. The scene stung my heart. I am so used to see you as a well-collected and calm man yet that day suddenly you seem so alive. Like you finally found the purpose of your living. The women, is she really that good. Does she really worth your attention and the sacrifices you have made? I admit that I'm jealous and lost. A whole bunch of mixed emotions in my heart going to explode. All a sudden I realize how much I depended on you and how deep I had fall for you. I never expected you to be in love or I should re-phrase, as I never expected you to be capable of loving anybody. But the realization of you loving somebody and that somebody is not me shattered my heart into pieces. That moment when I asked you to stay, when I asked you not to do it, not to meet that women, in my heart I knew I hold nothing to make you stay. Yet when you really did turned your back at me and leaved even when I threatened you with breaking all bonds and relationship, it hurts greatly, my heart. I felt like a lost child, unwanted. That moment, did you hear the sound of my heart shattered into pieces?
By, Fuu