Samurai Champloo Fan Fiction ❯ Mistaking Impossible ❯ An old friend ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author's notes:
1) Haruka = the meaning of the name is “far off”
2) Kami = (the Christian's) God; usually in Japan there are few Christians but I think Fuu might be one considering that her father was
3) Ja ne = Japanese for “see you later”
4) Jûban = the white under kimono
5) Obi = the `belt' that ties a kimono around the waist
 
-
 
Mistaking Impossible
 
-
 
Chapter One - An old Friend
 
-
 
“Oh Mugen…”
 
Fuu covered her ears with her hands, hearing the giggling sounds of the woman in the room next to her. Cursing the paper-thin walls, Fuu let out an annoyed sigh as she realized that she could still hear them. She heard Mugen's rough voice throwing cocky words every other minute and she heard that woman laughing, giggling, and moaning.
 
It sickened Fuu to the core. Mugen was nothing but driven by his sexual desire for large-breasted women! If they would at least keep quiet! Fuu had the feeling that she would need to retch soon!
 
“Mugen, you naughty man…”
 
Her voice wasn't even sexy. It was raspy and loud, the result of too much alcohol and tobacco. No wonder, what could you expect from a pirate? Yes, that woman was a pirate—just like Mugen had been. It had started three days ago when they had met Haruka. From then on she visited Mugen every damned night.
 
Flashback
 
“Out of my way!” A large man pushed Fuu aside.
 
She stumbled and nearly fell to the ground while her two bodyguards just gazed rather dumbly after the bully of a man. Fuu was about to shout at them when two other guys followed their companion and this time one of them shouldered Mugen quite rudely.
 
“Hey, you bastard, watch out or you're going to die!” the vagrant shouted from the top of his lungs.
 
The man who was built quite tall but thin turned and looked at Mugen with harsh eyes. “And who are you telling me what to do, asshole?”
 
Fuu quickly crawled backwards in safe distance. She knew what would happen now. In no time Mugen had pulled his sword from his back and was aiming at the man. Unexpected, the man dodged and aimed for Mugen who quick as ever made a back-flip and tried to hit the other one from another angle.
 
Jin watched from one side and Fuu from the other how they fought and in little time Mugen had the man down on the ground.
 
“Stop this, you idiots!”
 
The raspy voice of a woman made Mugen's blade stop right in front of the man's neck. Mugen stood there frozen to the spot until he slowly turned and glared at the woman with the long red hair. She was dressed in a short kimono-like cloth but without sleeves and a leather belt around her waist instead of an obi, in which she had fastened a sword similar to Mugen's.
 
“You dare telling me what to do?” Mugen smirked.
 
But the woman smirked as well, nearly grinning. “Aw, c'mon, Mugen. I still need that man.”
 
Fuu's eyes widened. She knew Mugen? What the…
 
“What do you give me if I let him stay alive, Haruka?” Playfully he flipped the blade of his sword along the man's neck.
 
“For an old friend, there's always some sake and my hostility,” she laughed and soon Mugen joined in, sliding his sword back into its sheath.
 
“Haruka, you know, I'll do anything for some sake,” he said grinning and swung an arm around the woman's shoulders. “Where to?”
 
Jin and Fuu followed rather reluctantly but since that Haruka-woman offered them food and a warm place to sleep—with a room for each of them—Fuu didn't protest. But during the night she had first heard them. Fuu was in her room alone when she heard that obviously Haruka was dragging a drunken Mugen into his room. But Haruka never left that night.
 
The next day Fuu got to know that Mugen had known Haruka from Ryuukyuu and that they both had been pirates under Mukuro. Haruka had left Ryuukyuu when she had the chance to, tricking some Marine to smuggle her on his ship. But Haruka took over the Marine's ship and became a pirate on her own. Successfully she traveled across the sea, robbing herself rich.
 
End of flashback
 
Fuu didn't mind the free food and some days inside a cozy inn but the last three nights had been unbearable. What was so awesome about that filthy woman? In Fuu's opinion Mugen really seemed to have no taste. She thought about Haruka as rude, vulgar and ugly. Ironically that described Mugen as well. But Mugen was just—
 
her Mugen, damn it!
 
Was Haruka maybe his Hakura? Was he in love with her? Would he leave his traveling companions to be with that woman? Fuu heard Mugen laugh and pressed her hands tighter against her ears. Why the hell did she care anyway? He wouldn't even look at her twice, let alone see her as a woman! He treated her like a child most of the times, thinking she was nothing but a stupid, flat-chested kid!
 
Fuu sniffed back her anger and hugged her knees. So what if she liked him in more ways than just one? He would never ever look at her the way he looked at other women—preferably those with big breasts. She hadn't lied when she had told Sara that Mugen was an ugly man but still, he was a man she liked a lot and grew to find attractive, however that had been possible to happen. Maybe it was because she had seen him naked, Fuu pondered and nearly giggled at the memory.
 
But anyways, she told herself that it did not matter after all. He would fuck Haruka while Fuu was dying as a virgin because nobody looked after her. Well, there still was Jin but he wasn't treating her very different. What did she expect from a man who fell for a whore? It was hopeless.
 
“Mugen! By Kami!”
 
If only they would just be fucking quiet! In her mind Fuu screamed and glared into the darkness when suddenly an idea struck her. Why should she scream only in her mind? Why not tell them to shut the fuck up? Yes! Fuu stumbled onto her feet and tied her under Kimono tightly around her waist. She would give them an earful. They should at least let other people sleep! By Kami, she swore to make them shut their fucking mouths!
 
In determined but small steps Fuu strolled to the next room, ready to make a blasting appearance, when she suddenly stopped frozen to the spot. The sliding door wasn't shut properly, so that her eyes unexpectedly drank in the sight of a half naked Mugen and upon him a fully naked Haruka with the bottle of Sake in her hand, drinking hastily. Fuu swallowed and took a step back. She could not go inside now! It was too embarrassing! So what could she do?
 
Fuu took a deep breath. She should better go back into her room, just that her feet didn't move. She didn't like the idea of hearing them through the walls again. What did they do anyway? Fuu peered with one eye through the small gap and nearly gasped. Haruka was lying upon Mugen, kissing him fiercely while he obviously enjoyed kneading her full breasts. The heat rose into Fuu's face and she swallowed the sudden lump in her throat.
 
Forcing herself off the wall she glanced backwards, checking if anyone was around, before she peered inside the room again. With no clue why she did what she did, she watched as Haruka made her way down on the vagrant's body, trailing wet kisses across his calloused skin. A content smirk covered Mugen's face as the woman sucked in one of his nipples. To his luck she was far from finished with him.
 
Kneeling between his spread legs Haruka pulled down his shorts and looked for a moment at his dick. Outside, Fuu bit her bottom lip. She had seen Mugen naked once but it had been such a short glimpse, hardly to remember correctly in her mind. This time she could see all of him, even though from afar, and her brown eyes widened at the sight. She didn't remember his dick being that big. Had he grown? She frowned but concentrated on what was going on inside the room.
 
Slowly and with a sly grin on her lips, Haruka bent down, licking along his dick while she held him with one hand. A growling noise came out of Mugen but the grin on his face told Fuu that he obviously enjoyed what the woman did with her mouth. Soon enough the pirate's dick vanished between her full lips and he moaned.
 
“Yeah, bitch, that's it,” Mugen howled at the pleasure this was giving him.
 
Fuu watched amazed. It was typical for him to swear and insult others but when Haruka smiled at him for calling him a bitch, Fuu didn't quite understand. Haruka's head began to bop up and down on his dick, slowly, then faster, and Mugen started to buck his hips in rhythm with her moves. He groaned and urged the woman on with dirty words as she licked his whole length torturing Mugen for a while before she sucked him off completely.
 
“Shit, I'm coming,” he blurted and threw his head back.
 
His tanned body glistened in the light of the candle and the moon, a thin trace of sweat covering his skin. His dick wasn't that big anymore. What had happened? Fuu blinked as Haruka's head lifted and the woman wiped her mouth before she grabbed for the bottle of Sake and drank huge gulps.
 
“Nothing tastes better than you and sake,” she said and smirked at Mugen.
 
He beckoned her towards him and she obeyed, crawling on all fours until she was face to face with him. Mugen reached out and grabbed her neck, pulling her down with force for a hard kiss. They both groaned and suddenly Haruka gasped and panted. Fuu's eyes narrowed. She couldn't see very well what he was doing but his hand seemed to be vanished between her legs. The muscles of his arm moved and Fuu was sure he was doing something, even if she couldn't tell exactly what it was.
 
“Yes, Mugen, yes, oh shit,” Haruka panted and her bottom moved to the rhythm of Mugen's stirring doings.
 
Pulling the woman closer he sucked in one of her nipples, then biting down on it, making Haruka gasp and moan in pleasure or pain—Fuu couldn't judge. But there was definitely something happening within her. She felt a warmth between her legs she had never felt before. It started down at her lower belly and seemed to end…down there. Shocked, she frowned but decided to check upon herself when she had finished watching.
 
“Don't…I…I want your dick, Mugen,” Haruka pleaded and his hands appeared both suddenly on her butt, pulling her toward his again standing dick.
 
Fuu's eyes widened as she saw how the woman sank down on Mugen, his dick completely vanishing between her legs. She bit her bottom lip, trying hard not to gasp, for one that she had never thought that this was actually happening and for two that there seemed to be a sudden wetness between her own legs. She rubbed her thighs together but it made things only worse.
 
“Yes, you're so good!”
 
Haruka's voice snapped Fuu back to the happenings inside the room.
 
“Harder, bitch! Is that all you can give?”
 
Mugen's harsh words made Fuu nearly wince but Haruka seemed to be turned on by them. She moved quicker upon him, riding him like a horse. Sweat poured out of her body as she pounded up and down on him. Mugen grabbed for her bopping tits and ran his thumps across her hardened nipples. Unaware Fuu's hand reached down into her kimono and grabbed her breast. Her nipple was hard as well! Shocked, she blinked. What was going on with her?
 
The gasps and moans of the woman became harsher and her moves became faster, more urgently. She squealed and shouted at Mugen, words that Fuu was sure she hadn't heard ever before. He was inside of that woman. Inside. Fuu knew some basics about sex of course but she had never experienced anything about it, let alone seen someone doing it. Haruka definitely seemed to enjoy it. Her fingers dig into Mugen's chest when she emitted another long groan.
 
“Yes, Mugen, I'm coming!”
 
“C'mon, harder!”
 
Fuu heard both of them moan loudly and suddenly the world seemed to stop. The woman fell upon Mugen and breathed heavily while he was lying like dead with closed eyes, out of breath. So, this was it, Fuu thought and envied Haruka for especially that moment afterwards. Fuu sat back on her knees and gazed down on herself. She felt extremely wet down there between her thighs. Awkward. Carefully she pushed a hand between the folds of her kimono and was met by nothing but wet curls.
 
And this stirring! It was unbearable! She wanted, no, needed to do something about it! Kami, help her!
 
“I'm gonna take a bath,” the woman exclaimed. “I guess I'll see you tomorrow, boy toy.”
 
Haruka winked at him and grinned, dressing herself in a robe. Mugen slightly grimaced at the name she had called him but he didn't mind that much. Watching her he yawned and laid back, gazing up at the ceiling. The woman blew out the candle and headed for the door.
 
“Ja ne,” he said quite bored and turned his back towards her.
 
-
 
Tbc…