Samurai Deeper Kyo Fan Fiction ❯ Kyoshiro's Dream Come True ❯ Love Expressed ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Kyoshiro's Dream Come True
Chapter 1
Love Expressed
Kyoshiro tossed and turned on his hotel bed and called out for his love. He was dreaming of his captor Yuya Shiina, the Beautiful Bounty Huntress. She aroused him greatly and He couldn't hide it anymore. Shooting up he noticed she was looking at him. He turned blood red as she smiled. She didn't quite understand why he was dreaming about her but she knew now that he liked her and she was kinda liked him too. He looked at her because was afraid she'd go crazy on him but she didn't. She leaned forward and kissed him. He froze up and started shaking.

"What's wrong Kyoshiro? Haven't you always wanted this?" Yuya asked.

"Ehehehehehe! Yeah But!!!" Kyoshiro said.

"But What Kyoshiro?" Yuya asked.

"Well!" Kyoshiro said picking her up and pulling her onto him.

He kissed her and she stroked his hair. His hands trailed her body gently and softly as he made love to his temptress. He started trailing his hands to the collar of her kimono. He started undoing her kimono and still kissing her he grabbed her perfect breasts and massaged them firmly. She moaned into his mouth as he groped her boobs firmly. Now they were his boobs. He released his lips from hers and smiled taking a glimpse of her breasts and he hesitated. He didn't want to go too far and do anything drastic. He looked at her and smiled. Yuya knew something was wrong she touched his face and told him she wouldn't try to force him. She kissed him and they went to sleep.......