SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Music to My Ears ❯ The Last Dance ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author's Notes: Well, here we are people, the final chapter. I'm glad you all enjoyed the other chapter. It WAS intense wasn't it? I was actually thinking of leaving it as a cliffhanger Raven, but I already had everything all set up and crap so I just finished it. Oh and there's a surprise in here for everyone that's reviewed. Well, hope you all like this final chapter! ^_^!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters mentioned in this story because I'm a broke-ass mo-fo with no life. There, I said it . . .Lol! XD!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*< /div>

"Music to My Ears"

By: Green Devil

Part IV "The Last Dance"

"//Yeah that's my shorty (my shorty) doo wop (doo wop)

Yeah that's my shorty doo wop (I love them things she do)

Yeah that's my shorty doo wop (I love them things she do)

And I can't wait to be alone with you (baby)//"

Zero turned off Bakunetsumaru's radio and softly placed a hand on the sleeping gundam's shoulder. "Baku, wake up my love." he shook him gently.

"Unnn . . .Five more hours . . .?" Baku mumbled and curled into a ball.

Zero sweat dropped. "Sweetie, we're gonna be late."

" . . .For what?" the musha sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"Well, do you want to go to the club or not?" Zero put his hands on his hips.

"Yeah . . ."

"Well come on! We're gonna be late!" The knight grabbed Baku's arm.

"Wait! What time is it? It's not night already! . . .Is it?"

"Yes! It's already nine!"

"Nine?! Well why didn't you wake me up?!"

"I thought you were getting ready but when I came for you at eight-thirty, you still weren't out. I waited another half an hour and then I found you asleep!"

"Oh . . .Well, come on then!" they both ran to the base's exit. Zero then flew the two of them to the club. They got through the doors, there was surprisingly no line, and headed straight for the dance floor.

"Heeerrree's, DJ Kirin!" the announcer . . .announced and the crowd cheered.

"So did you practice any?" Baku asked as he led Zero through the crowd.

"Thank you everyone. Now lets kick this thing off with some Ginuwine! This is 'Hell Yeah'! REMIX!" the girl DJ exclaimed and started the track.

"//Chitti Chitti bang bang boom like a kapow

Everybody up in the club gettin wild

Drinks everywhere the crowd is real loud//"

"Yeah. While my arm was recovering, I decided to work on a few moves." Zero replied proudly.

"So are they any good?" Baku smiled as he found a spot for them to dance.

"//Have you ever seen a thug in a club with the bottle turned up, head bobbin like

Hell yeah

Have you ever seen a chic in the club with a drink in her cup, booty shakin like

Hell yeah

Have you seen those Big Tymers pull up in the front of the club, 24s like

Hell yeah

Have you ever seen 50 thousand strong with their hands in the air, up and down like

Hell yeah//"

"Well I hope they are. Though I can't say I improved very much." Zero blushed.

"Aww, well I'm sure you're great now." Baku smiled.

"Urgh you and your heavenly smile!" Zero pulled Baku into a hug while the other laughed.

"Alright, lets try another club track. Here's 'Pop that Booty' by Marques Houston! Let's dance people!" DJ Kirin yelled happily.

"Shall we?" Zero asked.

"We shall." Baku replied and they began to dance.

"//Mami won't you come take a ride with me (Ohh)

Be the girl of my fantasy

But first won't you do one thing for me

Baby won't you come pop ya booty for me (Ohh)//"

"Yeah! Pop that booty Baku!" the knight laughed as he danced with his samurai.

"//I love the way you move so sexy (Oohh oh)

I love it when you are all up on me

But one thing that I have to see

Is the way you pop that booty (Pop it for me)

I love the way you move so sexy

I love it when you all up on me (Ohh oh)

Now girl take the floor and you'll see

Let me see you pop that booty//"

Baku laughed as well. "That's the way you like it?"

Zero blushed. "Um . . .Yeah! How do you like it?" he raised an invisible eyebrow.

Baku smirked and whispered in Zero's ear. "Whichever way you give it to me." Zero's eyes widened as he got the hint.

"How's about when we get back to the base then?"

"Okay, say goodbye to DJ Kirin everyone. Now we have the smooth tracks of DJ Saiyan!" the announcer said. Out stepped another girl DJ.

"Okay everyone, lets skip the small talk and get to the music! Here's Tanto Metro, 'Give it to Her'!" the music started.

"//If she said she wanted - if she said she'd need

If she said you love her - give it to her please (give it to her, give it to her)

If she said she wanted - if she said she'd ne-e-e-ed

Don't you keep her waiting - Give it to her please//"

"Whatever you say Zero." The two danced in silence, smiling at one another all the while. Zero had his arm wrapped around Baku's waist while Baku had his around Zero's neck. They stood there, eyes closed and arms wrapped around each other.

"You know, I really love coming here with you. If we hadn't gotten in that fight, probably none of this would have ever happened." Zero said.

"Yeah, and we would still hate each other." Baku added.

"Well, I never REALLY hated you, you know."

"//Mana reella cor - yella out some more

Tackle'em bon bed - Tackle'em bon floor

Dem'a knowa da score - ya-la-quia ignore

Hhh . . .Nobody to know fi ever born

Mana conga-lee - Yella out to me

Pan shif me walk - from tree to tree

Engine run down - me service it free

Cowmbe-like someboy boya bodella boys a sing'a ree - sing'a sing//"

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Oh Zero!" Baku hugged the knight tighter and kissed his cheek. "I wuv you!"

Zero chuckled. "I `wuv' you too Bakunetsumaru."

"Good." The samurai smiled.

"And now here's a jam for the guys! I got Chingy's `One Call Away' for you all!" DJ Saiyan played the track.

//You (You) call (could) if you wanna bump (roll with) over me (me)

(If you was my baby) I'm always one call away

You (You) call (could) if you wanna bump (roll with) over me (me)

(If you was my baby) I'm always one call away

You (You) call (could) if you wanna bump (roll with) over me (me)

(If you was my baby) I'm always one call away

You (You) call (could) if you wanna bump (roll with) over me (me)

(If you was my baby) I'm always one call away//"

"Will you always be there for me Zero?" Baku leaned his head against the blue knight's chest.

"Of course I will. I'll never leave your side." Zero replied as he laid his head on top of the red samurai's. "As this song says, I'm always one call away."

"You really mean that?"

"You know I'd never lie to you."

"Yeah."

"That's it for DJ Saiyan, now say hello to DJ Yami!" the announcer moved aside and let yet another girl play a few songs.

"This song goes out to everyone on the dance floor cause I know it's how you're feeling right now. Here's J Kwon's `Tipsy'!"

"//One, here comes the two to the three to the four

Everybody drunk out on the dance floor

Baby girl ass giggle like she want more

Like she a groupie, and I ain't even on tour

Maybe 'cause she heard that I rhyme hardcore

Or maybe 'cause she heard that I buy out the stores

Bottom of the ninth, and this nigga gotta score

If not I got to move on to the next floor//"

"I think I'm feeling a little tipsy."

"And why would that be Zero?" Baku looked up at the knight.

"I think I'm getting drunk off of you." Zero grinned.

Baku laughed. "Oh, what am I going to do with you?" he said as he shook his head.

A princess rose appeared in Zero's hand. "Whatever you want." He whispered as he handed the flower to Baku.

"That's fine with me." The musha smirked and took the red flower.

"//Everybody in da club gettin tipsy

(Everybody in the club gettin tipsy)

Now everybody in da club gettin tipsy

(Everybody in the club gettin tipsy)

Now everybody in da club gettin tipsy

(Everybody in the club gettin tipsy)

Now everybody in da club gettin tipsy

(Everybody in the club gettin tipsy)//"

"Lets get a beat going now. Here's one of the best rappers alive, DMX with `Get it On the Floor'!"

"//Let's get it on!!

We don't give a what, what!!

We don't give a what, what!! (Shiet)

Get it on the floor

Get it get it on the floor (WHAT?!)

Get it on the floor

Get it get it on the floor (WHAT?!)

You don't wanna party then your ass gotta go (WHAT?!)

You don't wanna party then your ass gotta go (C'MON!)//"

"Let's dance Zero! The slow song's over!" Baku pulled away from the knight and began to dance to the beat.

"//Now you can ride to this motherfucker (Uh)

Bounce to this motherfucker (Uh)

Freak to this motherfucker (Let's get it on)

Get it on the floor (WHAT?!)

Get it get it on the floor (WHAT?!)

Get it on the floor (WHAT?!)

Get it get it on the floor (That's right)//"

"Okay but I'm still not very good." Zero blushed.

"Just do what I do then." Baku stood close to the knight and showed him a few easy steps. Zero tried copying him but ended up falling on his butt.

"That was a good try." Baku chuckled and sweat dropped.

"Aw, who am I kidding, I can't dance to this. I can only waltz." Baku held out a hand to help him up and Zero took it thankfully.

"Well no one said that that's a bad thing. You have to dance to this."

"I want to."

"Why?"

"For you of course." Zero cupped Baku's cheek.

"//Don't start nothing, it won't be nothing

Don't start nothing, it won't be nothing

You wanna start something, it's gon be somethin

You wanna start something, it's gon be somethin

Yo yo CMON!//"

"Well, the song's over . . .What do you say we head back to the base and do what we discussed earlier?" Baku smirked seductively.

"What are we waiting for?! Lets go!" Zero took Bakunetsumaru in his arms and flew back to the base as fast as he could.

When they got there, Zero sped to the samurai's room, plopped him on the bed and straddled his hips. Baku was laughing the whole while.

"What's so funny?" Zero asked as he leaned down to nibble at the red gundam's neck.

Baku chuckled. "You . . .Ha! That tickles!" he pushed Zero up and reached over to his radio. "Don't want anyone to hear anything unwanted now do we?" he turned it on just as Puff Daddy's `Satisfy You' started.

"//All I want is somebody, who's gonna love me for me

Somebody I can love for them

All this money don't mean shit if you ain't got nobody to share it with

I love you as the world, you feel me//"

Zero smiled. "You're right. Now can we start?"

"Hmm, I don't know . . ."

"//He don't understand you like I do

No he'll never make love to you like I do

So give it to me

Cause I can show you 'bout a real love

And I can promise anything that I do

Is just to satisfy you//"

"Baku!"

"Hahaha. Fine." Bakunetsumaru pulled the knight down for a long passionate kiss.

"//When it hurt I ease the pain girl, caress your frame

Get them worries off your brain girl, I'm in your corner

Do what you want it's your thang girl, I persist and travel

We one in the same girl, it ain't a game

So I can't play with you, I wanna lay with you

Stay with you, play with you, grow old and gray with you

In good and bad times, we'll always make it through

Cause what we got is true, no matter what they say to you//"

They pulled apart and gasped for air before coming together in another lip-lock. Zero's hands roamed over Baku's upper body while the samurai's explored the knight's chest.

"//I could straight lace you, not just appearance

Stimulate your mind, strength and your spirits

Be your voice of reason when you ain't tryna hear it

You want it but you fear it but you love it when u near it

Set her on the sofa get a little closer

Touch you right, do it like a man's suppose ta

Knew you was the one, that's why I chose ya

Cause you get down for yours and ride like a soldier//"

"Zero . . .!" Baku moaned as the blue gundam's hands went lower.

"//He don't understand you like I do

No he'll never make love to you like I do

So give it to me

Cause I can show you 'bout a real love

And I can promise anything that I do

Is just to satisfy you//"

"Baku . . ." Zero whispered as he began to trail kisses down the samurai's torso.

"//Your soul ain't a toy, you ain't dealin with a boy

Feel emptiness inside?

I can fill that void

When you spend time with your women and listen

It shines more that any baguette diamond can glisten

I can't impress you with the cars and the wealth

Cause any woman will will and drive and get it herself

I'd rather show you it's heartfelt, make your heart melt

And prove to you you're more important than anything else//"

Bakunetsumaru pulled Zero back up for another kiss before he got too low. They moaned each other's name again.

"//Worthwhile special like my first child

When I see your face it's always like the first time

Our eyes met, I knew we'd be together in a tri-jet

I wanna give you things that I didn't buy yet

Hold you, mold you, don't know, let me show you

Ain't no tellin what we could grow to

Let it be known, I told you

And I'ma be there for whatever you go through, my love's true//"

"God, I love you Zero." Baku placed a few kisses on Zero's cheek.

"//He don't understand you like I do

No he'll never make love to you like I do

So give it to me

Cause I can show you 'bout a real love

And I can promise anything that I do

Is just to satisfy you//"

"Nothing can express how much love I feel for you Bakunetsumaru." Zero smiled.

"//Don't let him sing you a sad song (No baby)

Waiting for love like this too long (You don't have to wait, you don't have to wait on him, baby)

All that you need I can give you (You don't have to wait, you don't have to wait on,)

I do, satisfy you (You don't have to wait on him)//"

"If you show me how much love you feel for me, I'll show you how much love I feel for you." Baku said while tracing squiggles on the knight's midsection.

"//I'm the light when you can't see, I'm that air when you can't breathe

I'm that feeling when you can't leave

Some doubt, some believe, some lie, cheat, and deceive

So it's only you and me

When you're weak, I'll make you strong, here's where you belong

I ain't perfect, but I promise I won't do you wrong

Keep you way from harm, my love is protected

I'll wrap you in my arms so you'll never feel neglected

I'll just make you aware of what we have is rare//"

"Anything I do is just to satisfy you, so whatever you say." Zero kissed Baku tenderly.

"//In the moment of despair, I'm the courage when you're scared

Loyal, down for you, soon as I saw you

Wanted to be there cause I could hold it down for you

Be around for you, plant seeds in the soil

Make love all night, bending bed coils

You're a queen, therefore I treat you royal

This is all for you, cause I simply adore you//"

"So what now then?" Baku smirked.

"What do you mean what now? Now we get to the fun part." Zero grinned and got in position . . .

"//(Baby he) He don't understand you like I do

No he'll never make love to you like I do

So give it to me

Cause I can show you 'bout a real love

And I can promise anything that I do

Is just to satisfy you

This one right here goes out to all my sisters//"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~The End~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Muahahahaha! Well, there you have it! The end! XD! Thank you to everyone who reviewed! I really appreciate it and I'm glad you liked it! Well, until next time, please review! See ya! ^_^!