SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Music to My Ears ❯ Captured ( Chapter 3 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author's Notes: Lookie! Another chapter for all of you! I had a hard time trying to find the right songs to go with this chapter and I think the only one that REALLY went with it was Gemini's 'Crazy for you' feat. NB Ridaz. The other two are 'I Swear' by All-4-One and 'Through the Wire' by Kanye West. I'd like to thank all of you for reviewing and I think the next chapter will be the last. And thank you for the picture Raven! Well, here ya go! ^_^!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this story. They all belong to . . .didn't I say I didn't know? XP Oh, and '////' means the beginning or end of a song and '//' means it's the song. I kinda had to change it since there's no DJ or radio in this chap, which also means they don't here the music this time.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Music to My Ears"

By: Green Devil

Part III "Captured"

////I swear by the moon

And the stars in the sky

And I swear like the

Shadow that's by your side//

"Bakunetsumaru, where are you?" Zero whispered into the cold night air. He had been searching for his love for about two hours already, flying the whole time. He was getting tired but he wouldn't give up on his search. Baku was the only thing that mattered to him now.

//I see the questions in your eyes

I know what's waiting on your mind

You can be sure I know my part

'Cause I stand beside you through the years

You'll only cry those happy tears

And though I make mistakes

I'll never break your heart//

The knight continued to fly through the night searching for any sign that Baku was near. His heart called out to his samurai, trying to figure out where he was. For all he knew, Baku could be in another dimension! 'Bakunetsumaru, where are you? Please, answer me!' Zero's mind shouted. After a few seconds, he somehow got a reply.

//And I swear by the moon

And the stars in the sky

I'll be there

I swear like the shadow that's by your side

I'll be there for better or worse

Till death do us part

I'll love you with every beat of my heart

And I swear//

It wasn't a reply with words; it was more like a feeling. A very strong feeling that got stronger the further he flew. When he got to a certain point, the feeling told him to turn to the right and fly that way.

Zero stopped in mid-air. "Should I really trust this feeling that just suddenly appeared? It could all be a trap . . ."

//I'll give you every thing I can

I'll build your dreams with these two hands

We'll hang some memories on the walls

And when (and when) just the two of us are there

You won't have to ask if I still care

'Cause as the time turns the page

My love won't age at all//

The winged knight looked to the distance where he felt he should go and made his decision. He took his chances, and flew to the right.

"If this feeling is right, I'll be with you soon my love." Zero whispered.

//And I swear (I swear) by the moon

And the stars in the sky I'll be there (I'll be there)

I swear (and I swear) like the shadow that's by your side

I'll be there (I'll be there) for better or worse

Till death do us part I'll love you

With every beat of my heart and I swear//

Zero's eyes began to get misty but he rubbed his eyes to keep the tears from falling. 'I have to be strong. I can't--won't show any weakness . . .Baku . . .'

//I swear (I swear) by the moon

And the stars in the sky I'll be there (I'll be there)

I swear like the shadow that's by your side

I'll be there (I'll be there)

For better or worse (Better or worse)

Till death do us part (I know)

I'll love you with every single beat of my heart//

"I swear I'll find and save you before anything happens to you." and with that, Zero followed the feeling inside of him wherever it pointed to.

//I swear

I swear

I swear////

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

////Yo G they can't stop me from rapping can they? Can that huh?

Through the fire, to the limit, to the wall (I spit it through the wire man)

For a chance to be with you, I'd gladly risk it all (To much stuff on my heart right now man. I'd gladly risk it all right now)

Through the fire, through whatever come what may (It's a life or death situation man)

For a chance at loving you, I'd take it all away (Y'all don't really understand how I feel right now man. It's your boy Kanye to the....)

Right down through the wire, even through the fire (Chi-Town what's going on man)//

"Ugh . . .My head." Bakunetsumaru sat up and rubbed the back of his head lightly.

"What happened? Where am I?" he asked aloud, not really expecting a response, but got one. "You're in my room little Bakunetsumaru, and all alone." a voice said from behind him. He turned and gasped.

//I drink a boost for breakfast, and ensure for dizzert

Somebody ordered pancakes I just sip the sizzurp

That right there could drive a sane man bizzerk

Not to worry the Mr. H to the izzles back to wizzerk

How do you console my mom or give her light support

Telling her your sons' on life support

And just imagine how my girl feel

On the plane scared as hell that her guy look like Emitt Till//

"Kibaomaru . . ."

"Correct. Did you miss me?" Kibaomaru asked with a smirk.

"You wish." Baku growled.

"Oh come now, don't be mad little one. You wouldn't come too me, so I had to bring you to me."

"And what gives you the right?!"

"My power." Baku was quiet. He knew Kibaomaru was right, his power was far greater than his own was.

//She was with me before the deal she been trying to be mine

She a delta so she been throwing them Dynasty signs

I'm use to trying to reline

I been trying to signed

Trying to be a millionaire

How I use two lifelines//

"And where's Zero?"

"Don't know, don't care. I only care about one thing right now and that's, you." Kiba raised the red gundam's chin with his hand. "You are mine Bakunetsumaru, no one else's."

"You're wrong, I belong to Zero. I would never belong to something like you."

"Is that so?" Kibaomaru raised his fist and brought it down on Baku's head.

//In the same hospital where Big and Tupac died

The doctor said I had blood clots

But I ain't Jamaican man

Story on MTV and I ain't trying to make a band

I swear this right here is history in the making man//

"Ahh!" the musha gundam yelled in pain and clutched his wounded head. He glared up at Kiba. 'I can't just let him do this. I have to fight back.' Baku stood and attacked.

"You wish to fight back?" Kibaomaru dodged the other's kicks and punches, none even getting close to its mark. "How pathetic."

//Through the fire, to the limit, to the wall (I really apologize how I sound right now man. If it's unclear at all, man)

For a chance to be with you, I'd gladly risk it all (They got my mouth wired shut for like I don't know. The doctor said for like six weeks. You know we had reconstru . . .)

Through the fire, through whatever come what may (I had re-constructive surgery on my jaw. Looked in the mirror half my jaw was missing and half my mouth)

For a chance at loving you, I'd take it all away (I couldn't believe it. But I'm still here for y'all right now man)

Right down through the wire, even through the fire (This is what I gotta say yo. Yeah, turn me up yeah)//

The dark musha punched Baku's jaw, his stomach, then kicked his feet out from under him. The red musha fell to the ground on his back and moaned on pain. Kibaomaru smirked and straddled Baku's hips making the gundam's eyes widen in panic.

"Nowhere to go now." the dark one leaned in close to Baku's face.

//What if somebody from the Chi was ill got a deal on the hottest rap label around But he wasn't talking bout coke and birds it was more like spoken word

Except he really putting it down

And he explained the story about how blacks came from glory

And what we need to do in the game

Good dude, Bad night, Right place, Wrong time

In the blink of an eye his whole life changed

If you could feel how my face felt you would know how Mase felt

Thank God I ain't to cool for the safe belt//

"No, stay away!" Baku exclaimed and tried to push the other off him.

Kibaomaru just smiled and grabbed Baku's arms, pinning them above his head. "You're not stronger then me. Why even try?"

"Because I hate you." Baku hissed.

//I swear to God drive two on the sue

I got lawyer for the case to keep what's in my safe; safe

My dawgs couldn't tell if I look Tom Cruise on Vanilla Sky, it was televised

All they heard was that I was in an accident like GEICO

They thought I was burnt up like Pepsi did Michael

I must gotta angel

Cause look how death missed his ass

Unbreakable, would you thought they called me Mr. Glass//

"Oh Baku, hate is such a strong word. Why not say you don't like me instead?"

"Get off of me!"

"Not until I take you."

"Well you're not gonna so fuck off!"

Kibaomaru's eyes narrowed. He held both of Baku's arms in one hand and grabbed his chin with the other. He then kissed the red gundam forcefully, moaning in pleasure.

//Look back on my life like the ghost of Christmas past

Toys R Us where I used to spend that Christmas cash

And I still wont grow up, I'm a grown ass kid

Swear I should be locked up for stupid shit that I did

But I'm a champion, so I turned tragedy to triumph

Make music that's fire, spit my soul through the wire//

Bakunetsumaru tried to turn away but the other was holding his head in place. Tears began to form in his eyes but he hurriedly blinked them away not wanting Kibaomaru to see him cry. It would just make things worse.

When the dark musha pulled away for a breath, he grinned and let go of Baku's chin to trail one of his clawed fingers down the side of the gundam's cheek. Blood slowly seeped from the wound and Kiba leaned over to lick it up.

"Mmm, you taste good."

//Through the fire, to the limit, to the wall (Know what I'm saying. When the doctor told me I had a um . . .)

For a chance to be with you, I'd gladly risk it all (I was goin to have a plate on my chin. I said dawg don't you think didn't you realize I'll never make it on the plane now)

Through the fire, through whatever come what may (Its bad enough I got all this jewelry on)

For a chance at loving you, I'd take it all away (Can't be serious man)

Right down through the wire, even through the fire//

The red musha closed his eyes and turned away. His cheek stung and he was beginning to feel sick. Kibaomaru disgusted him like no other.

"Now to get more . . . intimate. Heh heh." Kibaomaru trailed his hand down the gundam's chest and continued lower.

"No. Stop it . . .please."

//Through the fire, to the limit, to the wall

For a chance to be with you, I'd gladly risk it all

Through the fire, through whatever come what may

For a chance at loving you, I'd take it all away

Right down through the wire, even through the fire////

The door burst open.

"Leave him alone Kibaomaru!!" someone yelled from the doorway.

"What?!" the dark musha looked to the entrance and his eyes darkened. "You!"

////Have you ever met somebody that will love you like I do

I'm going crazy, crazy for you

And have you ever loved somebody that would give it all for you

I'm going crazy, crazy for you//

"Bakunetsumaru!"

" . . .Z--Zero?" Baku opened his eyes and looked to the door. "Zero!"

The knight smiled. "The one and only."

"How cute. The two of you finally found each other again. Too bad I have to ruin the moment." Kibaomaru stood, lifting Baku with him, and faced Zero.

//I've always been by myself

Lived life by myself

Never cared for solitude

Just cared for the wealth

Steady stackin

Never slackin

With no time to be wastin

While these other dudes chasin broads I was chasin their paper//

"Fight me, Kibaomaru, for Bakunetsumaru." Zero challenged.

"You mean winner takes him?" Kiba seemed interested.

"No Zero, don't! You can't beat him! He's way too strong!"

"I know that Bakunetsumaru, but I have to . . .for you."

//But then (but then) came you (came you)

And it was over baby I was going crazy for you

And I ain't felt this way in a minute

And I ain't gonna lie to you ma

This shit I'm starting to dig, for real//

"Zero . . ."

"Fine with me. Lets do this." Kibaomaru threw Baku to the side and called forth a sword with a black blade and sliver handle. (a/n: No, I didn't mix up the words. -_-) "Cobramaru, keep him from interfering."

"Yes master." the snake gundam appeared and grabbed Bakunetsumaru.

"Hey! Let me go!" Baku cried making Zero send a death glare at Kibaomaru.

"Don't worry, Bakunetsumaru will not be harmed." the dark musha promised.

"He better not be. Oh mana!" Zero's sword and shield appeared in his hands. They were now both ready to fight.

//Everything about you is what I like about you

I go crazy and I lose my mind

Trade my world and I'd give my life

Cuz it feels so right//

"Be careful Zero." Baku whispered as he watched the fight start.

"Yeah, he should be." Cobramaru hissed earning a glare from Bakunetsumaru.

"And you shut up." The red gundam growled.

The snake gundam smirked but stayed quiet.

Zero flew at Kibaomaru, sword poised to strike, but the other dodged and elbowed him in the back sending him crashing into the ground. The knight grunted, stood back up, and attacked again.

//Have you ever met somebody that will love you like I do

I'm going crazy, crazy for you

And have you ever loved somebody that would give it all for you

I'm going crazy, crazy for you//

Kibaomaru continued to dodge and block all of Zero's strikes making the knight angry. "Stay still damnit!."

"Okay." Kibaomaru said and just stood there.

"Wha?" Zero stopped and looked questionably at the dark musha. He then shook his head and stabbed with his sword but something else blocked his attack. "What the hell?!"

"You told me to stay still so the only other way to block your attacks was to use a force field." the musha shrugged.

Zero growled. "Stop playing around and fight me!"

"Temper, temper. If you're angry you can't concentrate." Kibaomaru said, still keeping his cool.

//And every day you make it clear that you don't want to be replaced

Just by them little things you do, just by them little things you say

Five years done past and we done went through some drama

From court dates to miscarriages to you losing your mama//

"You know, that's pretty good advice. Hyah!" the knight flew up and sent his tornado attack at his opponent. Kiba was caught off guard by this and tried to jump out of the way but was picked up by the strong winds. He flew around until the winds dissipated and fell to the ground on his back.

"Urgh. Now, I'm mad." the musha's eyes glowed red and he jumped up to get Zero. He kicked and punched the knight, sending him spiraling to the ground.

"Ahh-Unn!" Zero collided with the floor creating a small hole.

"So how does the ground taste?" Kibaomaru asked as he landed next to the knight.

"I don't know. Maybe I should get a second opinion!" Zero jumped up and smacked the dark musha's head into the floor.

Kibaomaru growled and pushed himself up. "Why you little-Rah!" he stabbed his sword forward and nearly missed Zero's midsection. They continued to attack each other, narrowly missing each time.

//But now (but now) I see (I see)

That you're my one and only baby

Oh I'm going crazy

I can't eat (I can't eat) I can't sleep (I can't sleep) no more, no more

It's like I toss and turn at night

Memories ease my pain

I keep hearing you laughin, screamin, callin my name

Then my eyes open wide

And I see you ain't there

Then the joy from the years turn to a permanent tear of ink//

"Why do you fight for Bakunetsumaru so strongly? He's nothing but a toy to play with in bed. Hyah!"

Zero blocked with his shield then jabbed with his sword. "Because unlike you, I love him and I mean really love him. He's not a toy. Maybe if you had and feelings in that cold black shell of yours, you'd see that!"

"Cold black shell? Well, maybe you're right, but that doesn't mean I don't feel hate towards you!" Kibaomaru bought his black blade down on Zero's arm and was able to cut halfway through it before the knight pulled back.

"Argh!" Zero held his arm in pain and backed a few feet away.

"ZERO!" Baku screamed and tried to run over to the knight but was held back by Cobramaru. "No, let me go. Zero!"

"I don't think so." The purple musha behind him hissed.

"Just hold him Cobramaru. I'm almost done with this one." Kibaomaru said.

//Have you ever met somebody that will love you like I do

I'm going crazy, crazy for you

And have you ever loved somebody that would give it all for you

I'm going crazy, crazy for you//

"Yes master. Now stop struggling!" the snake gundam hit the side of Baku's neck sending him into unconsciousness.

"Hey! You said he wouldn't be harmed!" Zero exclaimed.

"And he won't, at least not until I'm done with you. He'll just be asleep for a while so as not to try and interfere again." The dark musha replied.

The blue gundam snarled and swung his blade downward sending a light blue crescent of energy towards Kibaomaru. The dark one dodged but Zero sent another and it ended up cutting deep into his right shoulder.

Kibaomaru grunted in pain and looked to his wounded shoulder. Dark red blood poured from the wound. He then looked back over at Zero just in time to see another crescent headed his way, but not in time to dodge the blue energy. It collided with his midsection.

Kibaomaru fell to his knees and groaned in agony. "Y-you will pay for this . . .Urgh!" He spit some blood onto the floor and snarled.

"Get out of here Kibaomaru. You can't hope to win now." Zero ordered.

"Heh heh. If you expect me to just leave like that, you're sadly mistaken . . .Cobramaru!"

//My only sanity in these walls

Is just the thought of you

Paradise up in my mind

Just for a second or two

But then it's gone

And I gotta go too

Because I changed my ways ma

I'm coming home to you, for real//

"What?!" Zero turned toward the snake gundam and his eyes widened. "Leave him alone!!" Cobramaru had his pink weapon at Baku's neck, ready to slice it. The knight flew full speed at the snake.

"Do it!" Kibaomaru yelled. Cobramaru pulled back making a small but deep cut on Bakunetsumaru's neck but his hand was stopped from going any further.

"Don't you dare." Zero said with an evil, hate filled expression. The snake gundam shrunk back in fear.

"M-m-master . . .?"

"Don't worry about it Cobramaru, lets go." Kibaomaru disappeared as did Cobramaru.

//Have you ever met somebody that will love you like I do

I'm going crazy, crazy for you//

Zero took Baku in his arms ignoring the pain shooting up his right arm from his wound. "Bakunetsumaru, please be alright." He whispered and kissed the gundam tenderly.

Baku's eyes opened slowly. "Z-Zero? Is he . . ."

The knight nodded and smiled. "Yes, Kibaomaru's gone."

"Good . . .I'm slee . . . py . . ." Baku closed his eyes.

"You just go ahead and rest my love. I'll take care of you." Zero kissed the red gundam's forehead softly then turned to leave.

"I love you Zero . . ." Bakunetsumaru whispered before falling asleep in the other's arms.

"I love you too, my samurai." Zero smiled and flew off.

//And have you ever loved somebody that would give it all for you

I'm going crazy, crazy for you////

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Blargh! I think that the beginning of this chapter came out kinda crappy. @_@ Too many song lyrics and not enough of the story, ne? Well, what did you think? Hope you liked! I'll have the next chapter up as soon as I can. And that one will be the fluffiest of all cause it'll be the last! Please review! ^_^!