SD Gundam Fan Fiction ❯ Music to My Ears ❯ A Second Night ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Author's Notes: Aww, thank you for the reviews peoples! I feel so loved! And because of that (mostly because of Yami's threat) I made a new chapter for you all! But before we get to that there's something you should know. I have a habit of having my fav character get . . .raped by an evil dude in the series so, expect something to happen to Baku. But the fic is still, and will forever be, fluffy and full of it no matter how . . .mature it gets! ^_^;; Um, to the fic! ^_^!

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters mentioned in this story. They all belong to . . .whomever it is who owns them. I have no idea who really owns them. XP!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Music to My Ears"

By: Green Devil

Part II "A Second Night"

"//Girl you wanna come to my hotel

Baby I will leave you my room key

I'm feelin' the way you carry yourself girl

And I wanna get with you 'cuz you's a cutie

So if you wanna come to my hotel,

All you gotta do is holler at me

'Cuz we're having an after party, checkin' out 6 in the mornin'

6 in the mornin', 6 in the mornin' 6 in the mornin'

Checkin' out 6 in the mornin', 6 in the mornin', 6 in the mornin'//"

"Ugh. Morning already?" Baku reached over to his dresser and hit the snooze button on his radio making the music stop. He yawned and stretched on his bed sleepily. `Wonder what Zero's up too . . .'

There was a knock on his door.

"Come in!" Bakunetsumaru called and the blue gundam of his dreams walked in. "Hey, I was just thinking about you."

"Is that so?" Zero closed the door and walked over to the samurai. He kneeled before the samurai and made a princess rose appear in his had. "For you my love." He smiled sweetly.

"Uh." Baku blushed and took the red flower. "I-it's beautiful. Thank you Zero."

"Anytime my lovely."

Baku blushed even more. "Um, so, what's up?"

"Well, I came to tell you that I had a really great time with you last night and I was wondering if you would like to do it again sometime . . ."

"Zero, I'd love to!"

"Y-you would? All right! How about tonight?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Good. I'll come for you at 8 then?"

"Ohs kay!" Baku smiled happily.

Zero stood there mesmerized. "You have a smile that drives me wild you know that?"

"Is that so? Well then I guess I can drive you wild anytime I want then." The red gundam's smile widened making Zero feel like a pile of mush.

"Er, by the way, breakfast is ready." Zero turned to leave but was blown away by a strong gust of air. "What the?!" He looked over at Bakunetsumaru's bed and saw that he wasn't there anymore. The blue gundam sweat dropped. "He sure does love his food." He left the room and went after Baku.

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

"Are you sure about this master?" a purple snake-like gundam hissed.

"I have no other choice. You've failed me too many times. There's no one else." A shadowy sitting atop a throne replied.

"But what if-"

"No worries my faithful Cobramaru, I will be in and out before you can blink."

Cobramaru sighed. "Whatever you say master Kibaomaru." The snake gundam bowed and slithered away.

Kibaomaru leaned on his throne's armrest and grinned evilly. "Soon Bakunetsumaru, very soon indeed. HA HA HA HA!"

*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

*KNOCK, KNOCK*

"Bakunetsumaru, are you ready?" Zero asked as he knocked on the red gundam's door.

"Yeah, hold on!" Baku called back. Zero waited for a few more seconds then Baku opened the door. "Ready!" he smiled.

Zero raised an invisible eyebrow. "So what were you doing? You don't look any different."

"I wasn't trying to make myself look different."

"Then what were you doing in there?"

"Practicing." Baku grinned sheepishly.

"Oh. Well let's go then. We don't wanna have to wait in a line to get in the club." Zero took Baku's hand in his and they headed for the exit of the base.

When they made it to the club, `Rave Nights', and went inside, they heard some music they hadn't heard before.

"Baku, what kind of music is this?" Zero asked as he looked around. Everyone was on the dance floor having a good time.

"Um, I'm not sure but I think it's in a different language. It has a good beat though." The samurai replied.

"//(Suave) Besame , besame

(Suave) besame otra vez

(Suave) que yo quiero sentir tus labios

(Suave) besandome suavemente,

(Suave) tiernamente, (Suave) cariñosamente,

(Suave) dulcemente, besame mucho

sin prisa y con calma

dame un beso ondo que me llegue al alma

acercate, acercate no tengas miedo

solamente yo te digo, una cosa quiero besame

(pequeña, cojelo) suave//"

"Yo, yo, that was Elvis Crespo with `Suavemente'! Now we have some Kumbia Kings to get you all out of your seats and on the dance floor! Let's do this with `Boom Boom'!" the DJ announced and another track began to play.

"//ATENCION!

Pensaron que nos olvidamos de ustedes

Pensaron que no ibamos a volver

A que no adivinan quien regreso

Este es el nuevo reventon del los Kumbia Kings

a ver todos, agarren a su pareja bien apretaditios y canten con nosotros

Kumbia Kings//"

"Alright! Let's dance Zero!" Baku pulled the knight to the dance floor and they began to dance, Zero as best he could since he hadn't even thought of practicing.

"//Hotty, hottty, hotty, hooo (Hotty, hottty, hotty, hooo)

Hody, hody, hody, ahhh (Hody, hody, hody, ahhh)

Bid, bid, bid, bowww (Bid, bid, bid, bowww)

Woody, woody, woody, ahhh (Woody, woody, woody, ahhh)//"

~*~

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes, all is going according to plan."

"Good. I'll be right back then."

~*~

"//Boom boom mami mami yo te vengo a decir

Las cosas tan lindas que tu quieres oir

Boom boom mami mami yo te vengo a decir

De todas las nenas a quien quiero es a ti

Boom boom mami mami yo te vengo a decir

Las cosas tan lindas que tu quieres oir

Boom boom mami mami yo te vengo a decir

De todas las nenas a quien quiero es a ti//"

"Alright! Go Zero!" Baku laughed as the blue gundam grooved to the beat.

"Am I really doing good?"

"Of course you are! You're the best!"

"You're just saying that."

"Yeah, I know." Zero sweat dropped.

"//Boom Boom

te dije

Boom Boom

Se acabo//"

Baku clapped for Zero as the song ended. "Way to go!"

Zero pulled the red gundam into an embrace. "You mean that?"

"Of course I do. You're getting better." Bakunetsumaru smiled.

"Okay, it's time to dive into the mellow or just slow it down for all you couples out there. Here's `Can We Ride' by Lil Rob!"

"//I, I need you by my side

Baby can we ride

Cuz they'll never be another like you baby

I want you in my life

Let me come inside

Cuz no other can make me feel the way that you do//"

"Now here's some music you can dance to Z."

"It's kind of slow so I guess I can. Come on!" he grabbed the other's arms and began to spin him around.

"//You look so good standing there, and I can't help but stare

You got me Dancing In The Rain like Fred Astaire

Homeboys wanna talk their shit, but I don't care

I just wanna run my fingers through your hair

Hold your hand and hope you feel the vibe too

You're beautiful mija, I think I like you//"

The two gundams danced in sync with one another not even knowing how they were able to. It just felt . . .right.

"//I'd like to invite you

To hit the town if you'd like to, I bet you light up the night too

There's something about you, that tells me not to leave without you

And so I'm not about to, I'm glad that I found you

You effect everyone around you in a good way, everyday's a good day

You have a smile that drives me wild

You carry yourself with class and style

The kind of girl that I've been searching for

But I don't think I need to search no more, you're such a score//"

"Baku, there's something I have to tell you . . ."

"What is it?"

"//I, I need you by my side

Baby can we ride

Cuz they'll never be another like you baby

I, I want you in my life

Let me come inside

Cuz no other can make me feel the way that you do//"

"Remember I was going to tell you something last night but you told me we'd talk about it later?"

"Yeah . . ."

"//You could be in the desert, lost without a place to go

But we'd be so in love that we wouldn't even know

Who needs a tv and who needs a radio

I don't need nothing, just me and my babydoll

You need anything at all give me a call

No matter how big no matter how small

The problem may be, doesn't matter call me baby//"

"Well, we didn't really get to talk about it."

"Oh . . .Well, what is it?"

"//I'd like to speak with you, I'd like to spend a week with you

To get to know each other, to find out that we're for each other

You for me, me for you, us for one other

And I can't see it any other way

I imagine us on a sunny summer day

With the top down, your hair blowing in the wind

You look so good and I feel good within

And I think I owe it all to you

There's nothing that my babydoll can't do, I fucking love you//"

"Bakunetsumaru, I-I . . .I love . . .you . . ."

The blazing samurai smiled.

"//I, I need you by my side

Baby can we ride

Cuz they'll never be another like you baby

I, I want you in my life

Let me come inside

Cuz no other can make me feel the way that you do//"

"I already knew that silly."

Zero's head shot up. "You did?! Then . . .then . . ."

Baku laughed. "Don't worry. I love you too."

"//I wish you could look me in the eye

So you could see my soul and know

That I'm the guy that never wants to make you cry, you'd be my life

Kiss you goodnight, wouldn't wanna go to sleep cuz I'd miss you at night

And that's why I keep you in my dreams

Until I figure out whatever it means

I gotta find the nerve to let you know

And once I have you I won't let you go, let you go//"

Zero grinned. "Now THAT'S music to MY ears." He leaned in towards Baku's face and they shared a short kiss. When they pulled away, Baku's eyes suddenly narrowed.

"//No matter what I gotta do

I'ma give my love to you

I'ma show you that I need you

Let me show you that I care

No matter what I gotta say

I'ma make sure that you stay

In my life forever more

Babygirl you're the one I've been looking for//"

"Baku, what's wrong?" Zero asked worriedly.

"Something's coming . . ."

"What?!" Zero gasped. `No! Not now! Not when everything was perfect . . .' he looked around and saw a figure moving swiftly through the crowd, coming towards them. "Baku, look out!"

"//I, I need you by my side

Baby can we ride

Cuz they'll never be another like you baby

I want you in my life

Let me come inside

Cuz no other can make me feel the way that you do//"

"Huh?" Baku turned and saw a shadow running towards him. `What a great day not to bring my swords.' Zero jumped in front of him and they were both tackled by the figure.

"Ahh!"

"W-what's is that?!" Zero exclaimed. He looked around and noticed that everything was still. The dancers were not moving and neither was anything else.

"What's going on Zero?"

"I don't know, but it's not good." Zero stood his ground ahead on Baku so that he could protect him.

"HA HA HA! You actually think you can protect him from me?! That's a laugh."

"W-who are you?! Show yourself!" Baku called.

"You've forgotten me already Bakunetsumaru? How rude."

"I know that voice . . .Kibaomaru!"

"Kibaomaru? You mean the evil from your homeland?" Zero asked.

"Yes . . .He's finally come for me himself . . ."

"Correct. Now lets go." Kibaomaru appeared for a split second then disappeared, along with Bakunetsumaru.

Zero's eyes widened. "What?! NO! Come back here! Kibaomaru! Bring him back!!" the knight screamed into the silence. "Bring him . . .back." he fell to his knees and began to weep.

The music came back on and the dancers continued to dance as if nothing ever happened. Zero flew off into the dark night as tears ran down his face, searching for his love.

"BAKU!!"

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A/N: Hells yeah! I finished it! Now you better update as well Neo Yami. It's 11:20 at night right now and I stayed up just to write this. Oh, and the music at the beginning of the club was in Spanish if you didn't know. Well, hope you all liked! Please review! ^_^!