Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Blackout's Return ❯ I am who I say. ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blackout stood in front of Sonic, who rubbed his eyes to make sure that he wasn't hallucenating. When he opened his eyes, he still was looking at the same Shadow look-alike with his quill style and black eyes, but there were slight changes, like instead of the disks that used to be on his hands and chest, were replaced by black power restrictors, and black air shoes. He would look almost exactly like Shadow if he weren't wearing a grey t-shirt and black jeans.
 
“Wait, I thought that you died during that zombie uprising.” Sonic said
 
“I thought that I was going to, but I sorta need to run from Shadow.”
 
“Why?”
 
“Well, lets just say that he's already seen me, and wasn't to happy.”
 
“oh, well, he said something about chasing you out of the town, except he kept calling you an impersonater.”
 
“Oh, so I'm good for now, but I have to ask, how's Amy? I mean, she was my only friend after… that misunderstanding on ARK.”
 
“Well, you could take a risk and go to her 17th birthday tomorrow.”
 
“Hey, if there's a risk to take, I'll take it.”
 
“How about you stay here for the night, I mean, this is a pretty bad neighborhood.”
 
“It's suicide to attack me after the sun goes down, so I'll be fine.”
 
“Ok, so just be here by noon tomorrow, and I'll show you where Amy's party is.”
 
“no problem.”
 
The next day at 11:59, Blackout was standing outside Sonic's house, waiting.
 
“So, you are coming, huh?” Sonic asked
 
“Yeah, of course I am.” Blackout said
 
So the two hedgehogs walked to Amy's house, and when they got there, Sonic knocked on Amy's door.
 
Amy answered, “Sonic! You came!” she looked at blackout, and said “ Sonic, I know that Blackout's dead, so I know that he's not this guy”
 
“ You don't know that for sure, because I am Blackout the Hedgehog.” Blackout said, a little annoyed.
 
“Really? Prove it.”
 
“Okay, you probably remember this.” Blackout said, before Sonic's shadow became a tall pillar, which bent over and picked up Sonic and held him up by his ankle.
 
Amy looked at Blackout, amazed, “Blackout, is that… really you?”
 
“Yeah, it's me.”
 
Amy hugged Blackout, and thought, `how can I tell him how I really feel about him?'
 
Blackout was thinking, `how can I tell her how I really feel about her, I mean, she likes Sonic, right?'
 
To be continued