Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Blackout's Return ❯ jealousy ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blackout let Sonic down, and the three ( Amy, Sonic, and Blackout) entered Amy's house. Sonic watched Amy and Blackout, they spent basically the entire time together. Sonic was jealous, but didn't know why. But he got really jealous when Amy said, “This year, I got the thing that I've been wishing for for 3 years, Blackout's return.” Sonic's jealousy got even greater after what happened next. Amy pulled Blackout towards her, and kissed him, on the lips. Sonic couldn't take it anymore, he walked outside and sat at the top of the stairs that led up to Amy's house. Backout soon joined him, “ Hey, something wrong? You just walked out.”
 
“Yeah, something's wrong. You disappear for three years, then suddenly reappear, and everything is just all messed up now.”
“Well, I mean, things got all messed up the first time I showed up. Then there's the fact that the only family I have doesn't care about me, so everything gets messed up when I'm around.”
“What family?”
“Shadow's technically my brother, but he doesn't care.”
Sonic sighed, and felt stressed, and the source was Blackout. He suddenly felt a need to get rid of the source of his stress. He stood up and kicked Blackout in the back, sending him down the stairs, and into the gate in front of them. There was a loud Crack! And Blackout layed there, unconsious.
Shadow walked outside to see what had happened, and looked at Blackout, then at Sonic.
“What the? What happened?”
“Nothing.”
“Bullshit, nothing happened, Sonic.” Blackout said weakly
“Well, what're you going to do about it?”
“Glad you asked.”Blackout got up, and swiped his hands in the air at Sonic, leaving a black streak in the air, which shot at Sonic, knocking him backwards. After a fight that involved Super Sonic, Lots of taunting, and Blackout losing his temper, Sonic ended up somewhere in the night sky.
“Shadow, I'm outta here, and tell everyone that I quit the team.” Blackout said, before disappearing.
 
1 year later
one year after Blackout left, Sonia had started dating a hedgehog named Sockwave, who looked like Sonic, but with very pale blue quills, and electric blue eyes. They currently were at a very expensive resturaunt that Sonia liked, and Shockwave was paying, because he had a very high-paying job for the government. They were in the middle of their meal, taliking, having a good time, until a fight against a robot that had started several blocks away ended up through the window next to them. The robotic arm fell through the window, and the two hedgehogs waited to die, but nothing happened. Sonia opened her eyes, and saw a hedgehog that looked like Shadow holding the arm about 6 inches above her head.
 
To be continued