Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Blackout's Return ❯ Shock from one year ago ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Shock from the past
 
Sonia stared at the dark hedgehog in front of her, holding the robotic hand, three, maybe four times his size, from underneath it. He was starting to sweat, exhausted at the weight he was holding. She got up, and asked him, “Shadow? Is that you?”
 
“No, I'm not Shadow.” The hedgehog managed to say.
 
“Then who are you?”
 
“That isn't important, but I need you to get out of here.”
 
“But I'm not going to leave you here to get killed by that thing.”
 
“Just go!”
 
“Hey, let me help you out.” Shockwave said.
 
“Shockwave? Well, why you're here is none of my buisness, but okay, you know what to do.”
 
“Okay, no problem.” Shockwave walked up to the robotic hand and tapped it. The hand instantly was destroyed, along with the rest of the robot.
 
“Thanks, Shockwave, see you later!” the hedgehog said, running off, thinking, `man, why does that girl remind me of Amy so much? Speaking of which, maybe I can go visit her.'
 
Amy sat at her house, thinking. Her walls, which used to be bright pink were now black and red. There was a ring on her doorbell, and she opened the door to see Blackout.
 
To be continued