Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Blackout's Return ❯ massive anger ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Massive Anger
 
 
Amy stared at Blackout, amazed. She couldn't believe that he was standing right in front of her.
 
“But I thought that you said you were never coming back.”
 
“I never said that, Amy.”
 
Amy was overjoyed, and jumped into Blackout. After a short conversation, Blackout decided to stay the night, and through tomorrow, which happened to be Amy's birthday. She thought that everyonr would be glad to see him, but she was very, very wrong. In fact, when the first person arrived, Tails, he was really, really, REALLY pissed.
 
“WHY THE HELL ARE YOU HERE?!” he shouted, “YOU KILLED SONIC, AND QUIT THE TEAM! YOU DON'T BELONG HERE!”
 
Knuckles came next, “You… nevermind, it isn't worth the time to say how much I hate you.”
 
Shadow said, “Stay away from me, I never want to see your face again.”
 
Blaze said, “ You bastard! How do you even have the nerve to show your face here?!”
 
Silver said, “ I hope you realize how much you destroyed when you killed Sonic.”
 
Blackout couldn't take it anymore, and just ran out. He ran out without any will to live. Amy sat down on her couch, and began to cry. Tails tried to help her feel better, but she just yelled at him, “Leave! Now! All of you!”
 
They all left, before all of the guests arrived, the party was over. Shadow went to a nearby cliff to clear his head, and saw a hedgehog, sitting on the edge of the cliff. He walked up to him and said, “Hey, look, about what I said…”
 
“Forget it, Shadow. I don't really care, and you should stop acting like you care.”
 
“What?”
 
“Look, Shadow, not many people like you, but nobody likes me. I'm just don't think that I'm cut out for this kind of job, saving the world every day, never getting a break, it's just too much for me.”
 
“Blackout…”
 
“I'm sorry, Shadow, but I can't take it anymore.” Blackout stood up, “I'll come back when I'm ready.”, and with that, he walked away.
 
 
 
Little did he know, Blackout was going to need a long while to be ready. More or less, seven months, the next time Eggman attacked. Shadow and everyone else were running through Eggman's ships, and were getting close to the doctor himself. But when they got there, the doctor was protected by a dark red force field. He laughed, “Nothing can get through this force field, and Sonic or Blackout won't be able to help you this time!”
 
A giant robot entered the room, and nothing they tried could hurt it.
 
“If only your friend Blackout didn't run away on you!” Eggman mocked
 
“Who said that I ran away, Eggman?” a dark voice said from behind the group of heroes. Blackout walked past them, but he looked younger, and a whole lot scarier than he used to.
 
“Blackout!” Amy said, overjoyed.
 
“Don't get too excited, Amy, I'm not here for you.”
 
The giant robot approached him, “Ha! You couldn't beat this thing? Pathetic.” Blackout said, teleporting behind it, then shooting through it, then from another angle, and repeated until the robot was completely destroyed.
 
“ Thanks, now could you give us a hand with the force field?” Silver asked
 
“No problem.” Blackout picked up a piece of metal from the remains of the robot, and turned around, walking toward the door.
 
“Uh, the force field?”
 
Blackout threw the piece of metal over his shoulder, which hit the sheild, shattering it, and walked out of the room, “You handle this, while I go free the people that Eggman is holding prisoner.”
 
 
Blackout walked into the room that held all of the prisoners, each in their own respective cages. He freed them, one by one, until three cage were left. Blackout chuckled, for in the cages were three familiar faces.
 
“Well, well, well, if it isn't the Babylon Rogues. Remember me?” he asked
 
“Blackout…” Jet said, “what do you want?”
 
“Him again?” Storm asked
 
“Now, is that any way to treat someone who is about to free you?”
 
“Well, if you're going to free us, then do it!” Jet said
 
Blackout stood there, thinking about it, “Hmmmmm… why should I? You guys were always total assholes whenever I met you.”
 
“Why, you…” Jet started
 
“Or, maybe I could free Wave, and leave you and Storm here, I mean, Wave was always reletivly nice to me.”
 
“Thank you, Blackout.” Wave said, releived.
 
“No problem, Wave.” He said, bending the bars of her cell wide enough for her to get out.
 
“Please!” Jet yelled.
 
“Maybe Sonic would like to see this…” Blackout said
 
“Sonic is dead, thanks to you.”
 
Blackout laughed, “Oh, I assure you, Jet, Sonic the Hedgehog is not dead.”
 
“Well, then where is he?”
 
“I'm right here, Jet.” A voice said, as a familiar hedgehog walked in.
 
“S-Sonic?” Jet asked, amazed.
 
“Yeah, it's me.” Sonic said, “And Blackout, you were right, I do like seeing this.”
 
“So, Sonic, should I free them?” Blackout asked
 
Sonic thought for a minute, and finaly said, “ Sure, go ahead.”
 
Blackout bent the bars on the two cells and let the two remaining prisoners free. At that moment, the rest of the heroes entered.
 
“Blackout, you found them!” Tails said, amazed
 
“Yeah, but I've got something to say.”
 
“What?”
 
“ You see, seven months ago, when you guys were yelling at me, I was at Amy's house to tell you something.”
 
“And that would be?”
 
“Sonic the Hedgehog was not dead.”
 
“What?!” Tails yelled
 
“Yes, the day we had that fight, I found him on the ground, close to death, so I saved him, and he eventually forgave me”
 
To Be Continued