Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Blackout's Return ❯ The End? ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hurricane looked at Armaggedon's destruction. `Man, he is scary when he's mad.' He thought
 
“Hurricane.” A voice said
 
“Armaggedon, what do you want?”
 
“Just want to talk.”
 
“Okay, why?”
 
“I've got to ask, why did you hate…”
 
“Hate who?”
 
“Me.” Blackout's voice said
 
Hurricane turned and saw Blackout standing there.
 
“Oh, uh, Blackout. Heh, um, I suppose you aren't here to forgive me.”
 
“You're right, I'm not. But I'm not here to kill you either.”
 
“Then, why are you here?”
 
“To ask you something.”
 
“What?”
 
“I'm willing to forgive you for what you have done in the past, but, you cannot attack anyone on my side. In other words, you will have to join me. Do you accept?”
 
“Yeah, I do.”
 
“Why?”
 
“Because, well, don't tell anyone, but I'm sorta afraid of you.”
 
“Don't be ashamed, even Shadow is afraid of me. Anyway, JET, good choice.”
 
“Jet… wow… it's been a long time sence anybody's called me that.”
 
“I know.”
 
“And so do I, trator.”
 
“What?”
 
Blackout and Jet turned around and saw Inferno, his gloves stained red with blood. He smiled, and held out something white. One of Blaze's gloves. He dropped it on the ground, and laughed.
 
“You… killed… Blaze… didn't you?” Blackout said
 
“Yes, I did. I burned her to death after I cut open her chest. She would do what I wanted her to then, when she saw me with that butcher knife, but too late. I enjoyed watching the life leave her eyes.” Inferno laughed
 
“Bad idea, Inferno, really bad idea.” Jet said
 
“Shut the hell up, Hurricane!”
 
“It's not Hurricane, it's Jet.”
 
“And I am Blackout the Hedgehog. Don't forget it.”
 
“You don't look so threatining to me, in fact, you probably can't hurt me.”
 
“Don't say it before it happens, Inferno.”
 
“Well, I guess that's right, because I said that machine Armaggedon made would never work.”
 
“What machine?”
 
“Oh, you'll see.”
 
“Well, tell us.”
 
“No, I think I won't.”
 
At that moment, the building exploded, and Blackout and Jet were sent flying. Everyone in or on the building besides them died.
 
“Well that was… unexpected.” Jet said, getting up after they hit the ground.
 
“Yeah, but… wait… no… no… no… please don't tell me…”
 
“Don't tell you what?”
 
“Don't tell me that Angel is dead.”
 
“Uh, well, sorry man, but she probably is.”
 
“This is all my fault. Why was I ever created?”
 
“There is a purpose in everything.”
 
“Yeah, I guess.” Blackout looked up, and saw a hoard of zombies. “Uh, Jet, we have a problem.”
 
“What?”
 
“Uh, for starters, there's a hoard of zombies behind you.”
 
Jet turned around, and saw what he ment.
 
“Oh, that.”
 
“Well, See ya' Jet.”
 
“What?”
 
Blackout didn't answer, but instead opened the pouch on his belt loop, and the seven Chaos Emeralds floated out. They spun around him, faster and faster, until there was a bright flash, and Blackout stood there, with three red highlites wherever he orriginally had one red highlite. He floated up into the air, and a black orb formed around him, and exploded, creating a bright explosion, and when it ended, all of Blackout's friends, and Armaggedon were there. Blackout lay on the ground, dead.
 
“No, this… this isn't right, he's Blackout. He's always alright.” Sonic said
 
“Well, I guess even he had his limits.” Angel said “ nothing is eternal.”
 
“True, but why are we all back to age 18?” Wave asked
 
“Nobody Wave, not you, not me, not Tails will be able to explain that to you.” Shockwave said
 
“Although me and him never really did get along, he always was there to help me. I never even got to say `Thanks'.” Silver said
 
“We should burry his body, and promise never to forget him.” Jet said “He always looked for the peacefull solution, even though he was stronger than anything.”
 
And they did just that. They all thought that it was over. They moved on, fought Eggman, and continued with their lives.(Blackout had sent them back in time.) We now veiw Blackout's grave, and slowly zoom in on it as the song Time of Dying by Three Days Grace starts. We see his coffin, and an x-ray of it. We see Blackout's body. There is a pause, and then Blackout opens his eyes, and smiles. “Shhhhhhhhhhh.”
 
Blackness.
 
 
THE END?
 
 
Author's note: YES! SECOND STORY COMPLETED! You may now review this story.