Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Blackout's Return ❯ What have i done ( Chapter 8 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

What have I done?
 
 
Blackout and Angel had been together for almost a year, and Had been very careful, for most people like to believe that Blackout can control his powers, but that isn't exactly true. When Blackout got mad or nervous, he had almost no control over his powers, and had no mercy, if you're in his way, you either move, or be destroyed. That is where this story starts, on a normal day, while Blackout was calm, and had control of his power. But little did he know how fast that day would change, for Hurricane, Armaggedon, and Inferno had recovered, and gotten much more powerful. Soon, he got a call on his cell phone, and answered, “Hello?”
 
“Blackout, it's me, Shadow, and, uh, well… Sonic, Amy, and Manic are dead, and everyone except you, me, and Shockwave is missing.”
 
“What?!”
 
“Yeah, just meet me at my house.”
 
“Okay.”
 
Blackout ran to Shadow's house, and rang the doorbell. Shadow opened it, “Oh, ummm…… just come in, and we'll talk about this.”
 
Blackout walked in, and sat down on a chair, “So, what happened?”
 
“ Well, when I said everyone, I meant EVERYONE.”
 
“ Yeah, I sorta expected that.”
 
“ Blackout, that includes Angel.”
 
“ Wait, what?”
 
“Sombody killed three people, and kidnapped everyone else.”
 
“ Eggman, most likely… god dammit”
 
“Just… don't get mad.” Shadow had seen what Blackout could do when he was mad. He once took out an entire army of Eggman's robots and didn't even get a scratch, but when he was done, there wasn't even enough of the robots left to fill a bottle cap.
 
Blackout wwas tying to hold back the anger, but that only made it worse.”
 
“When Shockwave gets here, tell him I went to take care of something.”
 
“Okay, fine.”
 
Blackout went outside, and teleported to Eggman's base, and let his anger take control.
 
Eggman sat in his control room, looking at the prisoners in the cages protected by a forcefield and electriciy. He laughed, “Blackout won't even think about attacking me now!”
 
Then, Silver, who hated Blackout more than anybody else said, “You'd be supprised at the risks that Blackout will go to.” And as if on cue, there was a loud voice “EGGMAN! I'LL KILL YOU!”,and a loud bang on the door to the control room, “RAAAAGHH!” the door flew out of its position, and flew across the room, missing Eggman by about .005 centemeters.
 
Blackout walked in, and it was almost an exact replay of the day Eggman had first seen him. Normal, but with blood red eyes and a very, very, very bad attitude. Armaggedon attacked from behind, but only to be elbowed in the stomach, and thrown into a wall. Inferno and Hurricane teamed up on Blackout, and he said, “hmph, two on one? Hardly seems fair… to you guys.”
 
Blackout shot a large, powerful blast of energy at the two, knocking them backward, and landing them right next to Armaggedon. He now turned back to Eggman, “still a doctor, Eggman? Because it hurts when I do this!” blackout punched Eggman in the face, and ended the struggle against him, permanently. Aner gone, Blackout returned to normal, and looked at the dead body in front of him, and then the blood on his hands. He went to the control panel and deactivated the sheilds and electricity, allowing the prisoners to escape. They all cautiously walked out, as he stared at his hands.
 
Blaze was the first one to do anything. She walked over to Blackout, and asked him, “Are you alright?”
 
“No. I… killed him… that wasn't supposed to happen.”
 
Blaze motioned for Angel to come over there, and she did.
 
“Blackout, it's okay, I still love you.”
 
“This is all my fault.”
 
Blackout ran off, and didn't stop. He just ran, through cities, over lakes, and just kept going. He sat down in a forest, and wished he was never made.
 
Angel was reduced to tears by Blackout's actions. He just left, without saying anything.
 
Blackout sat in the forest, until someone said, “Yo! What's wrong?”
 
He looked up and saw a group of three hedgehogs, each about 17.
 
“Nothing, I'm fine.”
 
“Okay, just asking.”
 
Those events took place 1