Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Blackout's Return ❯ Blackout's Troubles with love ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Blackout's troubles with love
 
 
`god, why do I like them? Amy, Blaze, and Sonia…dammit' Blackout thought, `I liked Amy first, but then I saw how amazing Blaze looked yesterday night, and then Sonia… I don't know, I just think she's attractive, really attractive.' Blackout paced back and fourth in his house, frustrated that he liked the three of them.
 
“this will get in the way of my purpose that I learned all those years ago, and because I was made from Shadow's DNA, he probably likes them too.”
 
The fact that he loved three girls would ruin the image everyone had of him, cold, heartless, dark, and powerful. He liked that image, and didn't want to ruin it over a stupid emotion like love. He had been called black-hearted before, but if only they knew how right they were. He had little time to ponder this as Eggman attacked only a few minutes later.
 
“ Okay, okay, okay, come on, Blackout, now you have to be serious.” He told himself, running out the door toward the approaching army of robots. But before he left, he had attached a small pouch to the belt loop of his black jeans, just about the size of a Chaos Emerald…
 
He was the first one there, followed by Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Wave, and everyone else. He took the lead and divided everyone into smaller groups so that they could cover more ground. With him were Shadow and Shockwave. Another group was Sonic, Manic, and Sonia, for obvious reasons. Another was Amy, Knuckles, and Tails. The other groups were similar, and included people who worked well together. So, as his group progressed through the robot army, Blackout felt some weird energy coming from Eggman's ship. `I really don't like the feeling of that energy up there.' Blackout thought.
 
As the teams made it up to Eggman's ship, the feeling got stronger. “You two feel that?” Blackout asked. The other two hedgehogs nodded. “Whatever that energy is, it really is making me feel weird.”
 
The three heroes entered the next room, and saw a very strange sight, three people, one hedgehog, one cat, and one very familiar hawk, all chained to a wall, knocked out. “God, how does Jet keep getting captured by Eggman?” Blackout asked.
 
“Guys, doesn't something seem wrong here?” Shockwave asked
 
“Like what?” Shadow asked
 
“I mean, look at how fast we got here, it was almost too easy, even for Eggman.”
 
The door they had entered slammed shut, and a light began to shine on the three capitives, and Eggman said, “So, you figured it out, but too late! Now, time to test my newest inventions. Armaggedon!” the hedgehog that was on the wall was released and he stood up, he was red with black highlites and looked like Blackout, “Inferno!” the cat came down and stood up, he was red, withblack jeans and a black long sleeve shirt, “and finaly, you used to call him Jet, but he is now Hurricane.” Jet came down and looked at the three hedgehogs, he looked normal, except that now he was odd-eyed, one blue eye, one red eye. “Attack.” Eggman's voice said, and they did, with Shadow taking on Armaggedon, Shockwave taking on Inferno, and Blackout taking on Jet.
 
“Jet? What happened to you? You look uglier than normal.” Blackout said
 
“Very funny.”
 
“Alright, I've got to say, Wave was at my house within twenty minutes of me arriving there, what happened?”
 
“Don't want to talk about it.”
 
Blackout sighed, “Okay,then”
 
To keep this Fic rated `T', I will just tell you the results of the fights. Blackout broke several of Hurricane's ribs, Shadow broke his left arm and broke Armaggedon's right leg. But Shockwave got a fractured leg, and broke his left wrist, as he broke both of Inferno's legs. Soon after, they left the ship, and found the rest of the team. Wave didn't take the news about Jet very well, and cried into Shock's shoulder.
 
Blackout went to the beach to sit down and watch the sunset in a place that he liked to do so in. he sat on the bench at the edge of the beach and watched the sun retreat down below the horizon. Then, a female voice said somethig to him, “Excuse me, is it alright if I sit here?”
 
He turned to see a hedgehog that looked like Amy, except with pale pink quills and bright red eyes. She wore a black tank-top and blue jeans. “Yeah, sure, go ahead.”
 
Blackout felt the pouch on his belt loop get lighter, and he looked down at it and saw a grey light coming out of it. He took out the grey Chaos Emerald, and looked at it, and it was glowing. He caught a glimps fo the girl sitting next to him, and she was holding the red Chaos Emerald.
 
The girl looked at the red jewel in her hand. She read horoscopes, and hers today was strange, it said, “you will find true love when the red light shines.” She didn't believe it. It was true, and she looked at Blackout, and was amazed at how hot he was. She got closer to him, and the light got brighter. She was extremely excited now.
 
Blackout looked at the girl next to him, and wondered how he had not seen how hot she was. To describe it, if it rained, the water would't get within ten inches of her before it evaporated. She got closer to him, and he could hear her heart beating faster, and felt his own speed up. Before he knew it, he was feeling her breath down his arm. “Hi, my name is Blackout, what's yours?”
 
“My name is Angel.”
 
Over the next few months, the two hedgehogs became very close friends, and soon were dating. At Blaze's Birthday, he brought her with him, and they were the first two people there. Sonic came next, and said, “So, Blackout, where's your girlfriend?”
 
“Right there.” He said, pointing at Angel.
 
Sonic's jaw dropped, “How… how did you get such a hot girlfriend?”
 
“Long story.”
 
Angel walked up to Sonic and said, “Hi, I'm Angel, what's your name?”
 
“Sonic. Sonic the Hedgehog.”
 
“You look a lot like a brother that I had, before he dissapeared.” She said
 
all of the other boys were jealous of Blackout after they found out that he had gotten such a hot girlfriend. And Blaze, Amy, and Sonia were jealous of Angel, because they loved Blackout. (What a twist!)
 
So, maybe Blaclout wasn't so black- hearted after all.