Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Humorentai! ❯ Secks dot exe ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Note: I don't own any of these crazy characters; I don't even own Metal Amy! Thank you for reading the official disclaimer of death. The IRS is now suing you.

OK, we are back to normal on the sex part. RoBoy/Girl action ahead!

This was gonna be a part of the 2nd chapter, but I got a lil bit absentminded.

And now, your third chapter!

Humorentai: Mk. 3

Sonic: The Hentai

Chapter 3: So that's what happens to little girls that talk to strangers…

Meanwhilst, at the House du Amy Rose…

Amy: Cool! I finally get a part in this fanfic turned lemon!

Me: Damnit, DO YOUR LINES!

Amy: Err, sorry, Mr. Youki! "Where oh where are all the people for the party?"

Everyone except Sonic, Tails, and Amy: (break Amy's door down) SURPRISE!

Eggman: Bah, I could have sent you a bomb, Amy, but that would be too predictable! Instead, I'm giving you a windup Metal Amy!

Amy: Err…thanks, I think…

Enter Sonic! STAGE DOOR!

Sonic: I'm here!

(crickets chirp)

Everyone: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Rouge: <in light Romanian accent> I kind of liked that entrance! Let's say you and me {wink} go somewhere else later?

Sonic: Err, sure…((Jeez, getting hooked up with a hot vampire biker chick! HOW GOOD COULD IT GET?))

Metal Sonic: GREETINGS. I HAVE PROCURED A PRESENT FOR ONE, AMY ROSE. PLEASE OPEN IMMEDIATELY. IT CONTAINS A GREAT GIFT.

Amy: (ripping the box open) I wonder what it could…oh, Metal Sonic, you shouldn't have…(blushing) oh my, I don't know what to say!

Tails: What is it?

Amy: I won't tell you, you're too young…

Tails: Aww…why am I always left out of everything?

Sonic: Because you are, little buddy. Anyone up for dancing?

Everyone: YEAH!

(everyone except Amy and Metal Sonic dance)

Metal Sonic: LOADING…LOADING "Ladies-Man.exe" FROM DATABASE. LOADED! ("walks" to Amy) Hey there, Amy-chan! Would you like to use that present I gave you?

Amy: (blushes) Sure…my metallic boy!

(WARNING! Severe hentai ahead!)

(The scene cuts to Amy's bedroom. Amy and Metal Sonic are sitting at opposite ends of the bed)

Metal Sonic: DO YOU WANT TO COMMENCE PROPAGATION?

Amy: Wha…?

Metal Sonic: DO…YOU…WANT…TO…HAVE…SEX?

Amy: I'm not sure, Metaly…

Metal Sonic: IT WON'T HURT.

Amy: Even though I'm a virgin?

Metal Sonic: (pulls out his Mini-laser and points it at a small chunk of wall) (it cuts through without any problems)

Amy: Wow…you sure have a lot of tools at your command!

Metal Sonic: YOU HAVE NO IDEA. (pulls out a metal rod that looks familiar)

Amy: Isn't that supposed to vibrate?

Metal Sonic: (pulls out 2 more) YES. BUT I TURNED IT OFF AFTER IT FRIED MY CIRCUITS. WHERE WOULD YOUR FANTASIES TAKE YOU, MY LADY?

Amy: What do you mean by that?

Metal Sonic: I MEANT, "WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE, AS IN SEXUAL POSITIONS?"

Amy: Well…if you really want to…I want it here!

(Amy opens her legs, and gives a sharp moan when a cold metal dildo is inserted into her hot pussy. She (and it) felt that wall…)

Metal Sonic: HYMEN DETECTED. EXTERMINATING NOW. LASER AIMING…

Amy: I hope this won't hurt…

Metal Sonic: HYMEN TERMINATED. MAY I PROCEED?

Amy: Yes, my metal boy…

Metal Sonic: (Extracting Sex.exe…done!)

Metal Sonic started to slowly pump the dildo into Amy's sweet pussy.