Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Humorentai! ❯ I found the president! And he has a winking eye! ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Note: Again, I do not own any of the aftmentioned characters.

Warning: SEVERE YAOI WARNING! PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DON'T LIKE BOY/BOY SEX! I don't but I wanted to satisfy the sickos out there…you know who you are, rump rangers!

Another Note: There will be delicious lemonyness in this chapter…and yes, in full detail. Unlike those pussy rated R's.

So I now present to you, the second chapter in Humorentai!!!

Another note: Since you nice little boys and girls gave good responses, I might throw in a lil more than you expected in later chapters. Maybe some threesomes, or some yuri action! But, sorry, no Bunnie Rabbot. Yet. :}

Sonic: The Hentai

Chapter 2: I found the president! (And I found a sweet piece of ass!)

Sonic had just gotten ready by getting his Soap shoes on, and was ready to run to the party. Tails was going with him…

Sonic: Betcha can't catch me!

Tails: Bet I can! I have air on my si - AHHH! (gets whacked by a crow)

Sonic: HA HA! (laughs his ass off at Tails' misfortune)

Tails: You son of a…how would YOU like to get whacked with a crow?

Sonic: I'd like it just fine!

Tails: You WOULD, you little sh…

Suddenly, a dirty thought ran across Tails' young mind. *What if I…and…yeah, that would work! *

Tails: Hey, Sonic, I think I found a penny!

Sonic: You won't find the "president" this time, Prower!

Tails: Don't…call…me…PROWER!

Sonic: Prower! Prower! Miles Tails Prower!!!

Tails: Grr…I'll get you!

(Warning! Warning! Danger anyone under 17! Turn back now! TURN BACK NOW!)

Tails ran after Sonic, getting hornier and hornier by the step…he was in love with Sonic, but didn't want to say it to his lifelong friend. He finally tackled Sonic, and lost himself. He got even hornier, enough to let his penis start to peek out of his cloaca, and get bigger and bigger. Tails loved to call it his "third tail". Tails immediately jammed the still-growing bud into Sonic's ass. Sonic let out a small yelp…and groaned like he was enjoying it!

Sonic: That feels goooood…

Tails: You want more?

Sonic: Yessssssss…

Tails kept pumping in, going faster each time…

Sonic: I feel like my ass is on fire!

Tails: Just go with it, Sonic…(starts to caress Sonic's head-fur)

Sonic: Please, go…

Tails went faster…and faster…trying to bury his foxhood into Sonic's ass.

Tails decided to make it better by jerking Sonic off while he went…

Sonic: Damnittt…I'm gonna cummmmm…

Tails: Just do it, Sonic!

(/NC-17 Hentai warning)