Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Marked II: Stray Bullet ❯ The Station Square Strip Club Hit ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Marked II: Stray Bullet

Disclaimer: The Sonic characters belongs to SEGA and Archie. Fancharacters are mine.

Author's Note: This is the sequel to "Marked." So you have to read the first story to understand this one. This'll take place 6 months from the first story, so enjoy!

Rating: R for Graphic Violence, language, brief sexuality, and some drug content.

Genre: Action, Crime Drama, and Thriller
<><><><><><><><><> <><><><><><><><><>< ;><><><><><><><><><&g t;<><><><><><><><
Fade In-

Ext. Station Square

The night was young and many mobians were walking the sidewalks. Cars were parked by curves and everything was going well.

Cut To:

Int.

(Trance Music Plays)

Inside a strip joint, many furries were inside. Some were seated at the table, some were by the stage giving half-naked furries a bill or two for performance.

(Many Furries Laughing)

Female furries' were dancing and swinging around poles very seductively while everyone was enjoying the party.

Elsewhere, Two to four guards were guarding a door as someone exits from the door.

That someone was Emerson Acorn.

He wore a glitter-colored jacket, shades, pants, and boots. He sniffs the air and exhales.

"God, that's some good air." Emerson said

He then turns to the 1st guard before handing him a bill.

"Make sure no one gets pass you, okay?"

"Yes, sir."

Emerson then strives away as the guards stood in front of the door.

Cut To:

Ext.

Outside, a black Sedan pulls up to the curve in front of the S.S Strip Joint.

Int.

Inside the car...

"Remember your target. If anyone else interferes, you know what to do."

A figure, in its late 20s, cocks a magazine in a pistol and opens the door.

Ext.

The figure exits the vehicle in the form of a light brownish rabbit. This figures ears were backwards and it wore shades. Dressed in a trench coat, dark shoes, black gloves, and trench skirt, she pockets the gun before proceeding. The figure's expression was somewhat of a frown.

Int.

(Crystal Method's "Keep Hope Alive" plays)

Everyone was still having a blast as the figure entered. Pacing forward slowly, the figure starts looking around for the target. When the figure looked forward again, it stopped. Emerson Acorn was in visual contact.

Emerson was talking with a few furries before noticing someone approaching him. He dismisses the other furries before approaching the subject.

"Can I help you with something?"

"Yes. Emerson Acorn?"

"Yeah. That's me."

Emerson was caught by surprise before a gun was pointed to his head.

"What the--"

(Gunfire)

(Furries Screaming)

The whole gunfire got a reaction out of everyone as they ran for their lives. Blood came from Emerson's forehead as his corpse hits the ground. Behind the running crowd, the guards took out their weapons and aimed in the figure's direction.

"FREEZE!" One guard shouted

The figure stood her ground before lowering her weapon.

"DROP THE WEAPON!" The 2nd guard shouted

The figure dropped the weapon and slowly raised both hands in the air. The guards started to approach before, in the blink of an eye, a gun sled out from the figure's right sleeve. The figure aimed and shot the first guard twice.

"Aah!"

Then, the figure capped the 2nd guard in the head. They both fell to the ground dead.

"Open fire!"

The figure turned to find two more of Emerson's guards behind her. The guards fired from their pistols as the figure ran and took cover at the side of the dance stage. Bullets riddle onto the stage as the guards stopped firing.

"Go!" One guard ordered to the 2nd

The 2nd guard ran towards the stage to apprehend the figure which was a big mistake.

(Gun Cocks)

He hears it and stopped in his track before the figure popped out, aims, and fires at the guard riddling him with bullets. Blood splash from him as he hits the ground dead. The 1st guard saw this in shock before gritting his teeth. Angrily, he throws away his gun and quickly approaches the figure.

"Son of a bitch!" The guard fumed

The figure comes out before the guard threw a left hook. The figure blocks the blow and threw a punch to his gut, followed by a palm to his face. The guard staggered before regaining his composure. The guard growls before charging towards the subject. He desperately threw a left hook, the figure ducks, then blocks a back left hand from the guard. The figure grabs and snapped the arm in a twig. The guard grunts in pain. The figure quickly releases the arm before grasping the guard's neck with the same left hand it used to snap the arm. The guard was gasping for air before looking into the eye of the killer.

"Who...are you?!" The guard asked

The figure kept the frown before speaking.

"Bullet." The figure replied in a type of female voice.

The female rabbit then lift the guard up and slams him into the floor on his back.

"Aah!" The guards wails in pain

The rabbit known as Bullet looks down at him expressionless.

"The last name you'll take me for."

(A/N: By that statement, she actually means "Taking a Bullet" for."

An extra gun sled from her left sleeve as she aimed and fired numorous shots into the defenseless guard.

(Camera shutter click 5x)

Cut To:

Int.

Inside an office, someone was looking in the papers on the massacre and was shocked at this.

"My god."

The figure slammed the paper down before revealing itself as Yanar Echidna, who's expression was total anger.

"A goddamn bloodbath." He said before taking a deep breath.

Yanar soon gets up from his desk and starts to walk out of his office.