Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Marked ❯ Marked- Part 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Cut To:

Int. Nack's Shop

Bunnie and Manic were arming themselves very heavily from automatic shotguns to semi-automatic's. They even got some handguns, issued barettas, desert eagles, Uzi, 9mm, AKs, and more.

Ext. Outside

Bunnie and Manic were carrying the weapons in the bags and loading them in the car.

Bunnie: (V.O, on phone) Yanar, it's me.

On Bunnie

Bunnie: (on phone) Ah want you to do me a favor.

On Yanar

Yanar: (on phone) What is it?

On Computer

Rob O' the Hedge was typing on the computer to search for the nearest location to the next drug activities in station square.

Yanar: (V.O, on phone) The location is 3070 15th street.

On Bunnie

Yanar: (from phone) An illegal club called "The Shocker".

Cut To:

Int. The Shocker Club

(Intro to Godsmack "Changes" playing)

A crowd of furries were enjoying the party inside the club.

Elsewhere

Some DL Echidnas in camoflauge soldier attire were guarding the entire place including a room.

Int. Room

Inside the room, Sgt. Simian, Sojourer, and Chaos 0 were supplying some narcotics in each briefcase. Simian, however; was pissed after what happened back at the building.

Sgt. Simian: (to Sojourer) I don't know how the fuck can you lead her to us!!

Sojourer: (retorts) Hey! She was gonna fuckin' kill me!

Sgt. Simian: (gets in his face) But she didn't, did she? She let your ass live. At least long enough so I can do the damage myself! (paused) Now listen, menniker is dead and we're left. Rykor has some guards to where he's at and the truck'll be here to collect and take it down to the factory.

Chaos 0: (closes briefcase) What about the DEA?

Sgt. Simian: (looks at chaos 0) They'll never find us.

Cut To:

Int. Main Club

(Hard Rock Music Playing)

Everyone was still partying inside the club.

On Front Door

We see Bunnie and Manic entering the place. Bunnie had on some shades as they both started walking through the crowds. They were soon halfway across the crowd as bunnie signaled manic to go the other way to find anyone for questioning. Manic does so and left as bunnie continued strolling through the crowds. Bunnie then saw a furry dancing with female furries. The male furry was Sleet.

On Manic

Manic was going through the crowd trying to find someone when he spotted a bar where he spotted Connie on a seat drinking a tequila. Manic then decided to go over there and join her while having her in questions.

Manic: (sat down, to connie) Hi there.

Connie: (sees him) Hey. What are you doing in a place like this?

Manic: Oh, I'm with a friend of mine.

Connie: Oh.

Manic: (clears throat) Okay. I would like to ask you a few questions. Nothing interrogative or anything.

Connie: (paused) Okay.

Manic: You noticed anything about a drug trafficker named Simian? Sgt. Simian?

Connie: (shakes head) No. I don't.

Manic: (nods) Mmm.

Connie: Are you a cop?

Manic: Uh, undercover cop. But don't tell anyone.

Connie: Lips are sealed. Want a drink?

Manic: Sure.

Connie: (to bartender) Two wines, please.

On Sleet

Sleet was just finished dancing with the females.

Sleet: (to female furries) Alright! Better luck next time, babes.

Sleet then turned before seeing bunnie walking up to him.

Sleet: Can I help you?

Bunnie: Oh, yes you can. Ah want to know whe-uh Sgt. Simian is.

Sleet: I don't know what you're talking about.

Bunnie: (chuckles) Yes, you do. Where is he?

Sleet: (shakes head) I don't know. (eyes bunnie's coat) Damn. What's your deal? What, are you a faggot? (grins)

Bunnie: (mocks grin, grabs him by the shirt)

This obviously caught sleet by surprise.

Bunnie: Ah'ma ask again. Where's Simian?

Sleet: (struggling) I don't know!

Bunnie then threw a headbutt to sleet's face staggering him back a little and bleeding his nose.

Bunnie: Wrong answer. Where's simian?

Sleet: I t-(eyes bunnie's coat, sees badge) Shit.

He was about to draw is gun before bunnie took out her gun and shot at his hand holding the gun.

Sleet: (in pain) Aah!

This not only caused him to scream but it caused many other in the club to scream as well from the gunshot.

Int.

Sgt. Simian and the others heard the gunshot.

Sojourer: Looks like she found us.

Sgt. Simian: Grab the briefcases. The truck'll be outside in the back.

They al grabed the briefcases and started heading out the backway.

On Manic

Manic heard the gunshot and looked in bunnie's direction.

Manic: Damn. Take it easy, bunnie.

On Bunnie and Sleet

Bunnie kept aim at sleet.

Bunnie: One more wrong answer, and all ya'll teeth will be gone by one round. Now, where the fuck is simian!

Furry: (indistance) There she is!

Furry 2: That's her! The agent!

Bunnie looked and saw DL Echidna's dressed in camoflage jungle uniform as they were headed her way. She eyed sleet.

Bunnie: Ah'll deal with you later.

Bunnie then threw sleet a couple of feets away from her.

On Manic

Manic noticed the situation before saying his thank you and godbye notes to connie and heading toward bunnie's direction.

On Bunnie

Bunnie saw manic approaching.

Bunnie: Where the hell were you?

Manic: Over at a bar.

Bunnie: You were suppose to--

Bunnie stopped her statement before 10 DL Echidna's cleared everyone out the place and started surrounding the two agents aimlessly.

Bunnie: We'll talk about this later.

Manic: Okay.

Bunnie assumes that this was going on a fair way. She was wrong as she noticed that some DL Echidna's took out knives while the others are in fighting stance.

Bunnie: (nods) Okay.

The 1st DL Echidna rushed and swiped at bunnie, who dodged the knife attack with her right hand and threw a front kick to his crotch before an upper kick to the head sends the echidna to the ground at the same time she snatched the knife from his hand.

Bunnie: (to manic) Manic, catch!

Bunnie threw the knife to manic who caught it with his right hand before turning and knocking off a left hook that was coming from a 2nd DL Echidna. Manic then quickly slits the DL Echidna's throat which spilled out blood.

2nd DL Echidna: (grunts in pain, held throat)

Manic then threw a backhand at the DL Echidna as bunnie was trading blows with a 3rd DL Echidna before delivering a swift uppercut to the chin staggering him back. Bunnie only had enough time to turn and dodge a left hook from a 4th DL Echidna behind her before quickly grabbing his throat and throwing him to the ground. Bunnie turned again before evading the left hook from the 3rd DL Echidna she fought before. Upon evading, she grabbed the echidna's arm and dislocated it backwards.

3rd DL Echidna: (in pain) Aah!!

She then sweeped his leg and forced his face to meet the floor as it bloodied his face and killed him instantly.

There were 6 DL Echidna's left now as manic dodged and grabbed a right kick from a 5th DL Echidna before throwing a right punch to the echidna's face. After that, he grabbed him, and threw him several feet across crashing over and breaking a table.

Bunnie was on the 6th DL Echidna as she dodged and grabbed the left arm that held a knife in hand. She forcefully pulls the arm down and threw a knee to the hand to knock the knife away. As soon as she done that, she stepped on the echidna's left foot real hard.

6th DL Echidna: (in pain) Aah!

She then threw an elbow to the echidna's guts letting go of the arm at he same time having him stagger back. before throwing a hard high left kick to the echidna's face getting him flying and crashing over a chair. The 7th DL Echidna was coming up behind bunnie with a knife and before any reactions were unleashed between the two, manic saw him, twirled the knife in hand, and threw it straight at the echidna's neck before he could get a chance to stab bunnie in the back. Blood was spraying from him before he fell dead. Bunnie saw this and surprisely looked looked at manic who strugged.

DL Echidnas: (approaching) Ahhhhh!!

3 more DL Echidna's were left as they all started trading blows. Bunnie tried her best at evading and dodging the two DL Echidnas while manic easily took care of 8th DL Echidna by evading a right hook and ducking a left hook before throwing a hard punch to the guts and forcing his face down for a hard kneebuster getting him to the ground unconscious. Manic looked and saw two DL Echidna's circling bunnie with knives twirling in hand. They both charged at bunnie, who planned this strategy. Seizing the opportunity, she quickly dodged the right hand of the 9th DL Echidna that held the knife before forcing him forward impaling the knife into the last DL echidna's left eye.

10th DL Echidna: (in agonizing pain) Aaah!!

Bunnie then quickly grabbed the left arm of the last DL Echidna that held the knife and forced him to stab at the 9th DL Echidna's neck.

9th DL Echidna: (in pain) Aah!!

Blood was draining from both DL Echidna's who were still screaming in total pain. Suddenly, the 9th DL Echidna fell dead while the last one fell to the ground screaming in excruciating pain trying to get the knife out of his eye. Although many attempts would have the pain hurt even worst. Bunnie then approached manic who was next to the still unconscious DL Echidna.

Bunnie: He knew we're he-uh. Why else would they send these fucks on us? Simian's probably long gone by now.

8th DL Echidna: (groans)

Bunnie noticed before kneeling and slapping him hard across the face to wake him up. The echidna woke up and saw bunnie.

Bunnie: Time to wake up. Simian. Whe-uh's he headed?