Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Megamorph ❯ Chapter 8

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Just a quick warning, some Silver bashing in this chapter, don't throw a fuss, cause i'm not interested if it offends you, so please keep negative comments to yourselves.
 
Blaze takes Tails to Club Rouge where the fox is welcome with open arms.  "Nice to see you again, fox girl." said Rouge.
"Likewise. I was thinking to myself on my way over here...'Does Rouge live in her club? If not, what does her house look like?' Cause I don't think I've ever seen your house." Tails replied.
"My actual residence is confidential, but I do have three rooms here.  The spare room should be to your liking."
"Okay." Tails said. "I got a question. You're not going to put me to work, are you?"
"Not unless you want to... granted that you can."
"That depends on if that involves overworking me, as you know I should be taking it easy."
"Well what do you think I do in this place during hours?"
"I honestly don't know." Tails shrugged.
"Am I needed anymore or can I leave you girls to it?" Blaze questioned.
"Stick around for a while, sister." Rouge answered Blaze. "Cream and them can hold their own for a while without you.  Besides, you need to lighten up a little yourself." Blaze doesn't reply.
"Oh Rouge, I wanted to discuss a certain echidna with you." Tails giggled.
"That reminds me, Tikal said she was gonna drop by later for drinks." said Rouge.  "I think I'll let her try out a Rembo."
"I was talking about a certain red echidna who apparently thinks you're easy. At least that's the impression i got as Vector blurted out their 'private conversation.'" Tails replied. "But it's nice to know we'll be getting a visit from Tikal."
"You know, I haven't seen Lein-Da in quite some time.  Maybe I should give her a call."
"I should probably get in contact with Aunt Sally and Bunny also, but that can wait." Tails said, she went and took a seat. "So, if I can, i'll help out around the place, even if it's simply cleaning. It's the least I can do since you're babysitting me."
"Speaking of babies, Shadow told me how you got 'all fired up' over the news, Blaze." Rouge said coyly.  "Perhaps you should come back later for drinks to mellow out?"
"Well excuse me, the build up of Tails being a girl and now pregnant just got to me..." Blaze said.
"I just dread to see Sonic's reaction..." Tails sighed.
"Shadow said you were ablaze on something." Rouge cleared up.  "I told him that it was probably because she learned about Tails insides.  I didn't mention your pregnancy to him... and I think I'll keep it that way.  We've all seen Shadow go berserk... well, not Blaze, but the last thing we need is Shadow going postal."
"So, Shadow is also oblivious, huh?" Tails said. "That'll be a nuke and a half..."
"At least he loves you... well, he's giving you tough love, but love nonetheless."
Tails blushed slightly. "I seriously doubt he loves me at all. Likes maybe, but no love." She replied. "Can Shadow even love? He's been a hard nut to crack for anyone who tries since we met him, let alone someone who hasn't tried getting to him."
"He can, but doesn't want to."
"I wonder. I'll chat him up, see where I can get." Blaze said, out of the blue. This made Tails fall out her seat. She recovered quickly though.
"Did you hit your head or something?" She asked.
"How many times have I told you that you can't keep falling like that?" Rouge said.
"The same amount as my doctor." Tails replied. "That's beside the point. I wanna know what got into Blaze."
"I guess she just wants to hit it off with Shadow." said Rouge.  "I mean, it's not like she'll give that time-travelling homo Silver a chance."
"Silver and I are just friends, and that's all it will be. He's not really my type. I think he's asexual anyway." Blaze replied.
"That's not what this picture says." said Rouge.
Tails and Blaze look at the picture, which depicts Silver in a sexual act with Billy Hatcher.  "Some psychic this guys is, he should've seen the event where he gives 'service' to rooster boy a mile away." Rouge clears up.  "And there was a whole article on this in the Morning Land Tribune."
"Well, I'll be darned...that's disturbing." Blaze said.
"You learn something new
every day." Tails added.
"Rolly wasn't happy with seeing that in the paper, mind you." said Rouge.
"Hm...moving on, why would you want to chat up Shadow?" Tails asked.
"You don't seduce quite like a cat can." Blaze replied slyly. "If there's a way to break into Shadow's shell, I reckon I can do it."
"Feline seduction... well, I'm gonna leave that one alone." and Rouge shrugged.  "Now I wanna make a chicken joke of this incident between Silver and Billy, but I don't wanna make a cock look bad."
Tails chuckled. "So, when did Tikal say she'd get here?"
"She didn't, but it'll probably be later today.  Now, let's have a mud slide."
"A what?" Tails and Blaze questioned simultaneously.
Rouge sighed.  "Fine, I'll make us margaritas instead."
"No thanks." Tails replied.
"I'll have one." Blaze added.
Rouge made three margaritas anyway but gave Tails some ice water.  "I can never get you to enjoy a virgin drink with us." said Rouge.  "I'm glad Cream can take one with the girls every now and again."
"Even if I wasn't pregnant I wouldn't drink one." Tails said. "Now at least i have an excuse."
"There's no excuse to drink just the juice mix."
"I still don't want it." Tails stuck her tongue out playfully at Rouge.
"Well, let's just drink up anyway."
 
As the girls drank their respective drinks, the clanking footsteps of Omega can be heard.
"INCOMING CALL FROM SHADOW. HE LEFT A MESSAGE FOR YOU." Omega said to Rouge.
"I wonder what's up now?" asked Rouge. Omega begins the playback feature.
"Just for your information, be on the watch for mechanical fakers. They're hunting the emeralds and by what's left of Tails house, they are clearly after her too. Don't panic too much either, the workshop isn't too badly damaged, and that 'secret lab' I told you about is just fine, along with the crap that's in it. If you find any chaos emeralds, I want them as soon as you find them, understand? Oh, and tell Tails I was forced to take the one in her lab." And the message cut off.
"My house...." Tails said, but it came out in a sort of shocked whisper.
"Well, look like you won't be going home... or the Mystic Ruins anytime soon." said Rouge, then pats Tails on the back.  "Luckily for us, you weren't in any danger."
"But...Lavender..." Tails sighed. "Oh well..."
"Wow, got a baby name already?  Looks like you're ahead of the game."
"Kind of...Lavender is my computer AI, I programmed her to resemble my daughter, if I ever had one. But the colour scheme messed up and she turned out a sort of lavender colour, so I called her lavender. The Chaos emerald was her power source." Tails explained. "I can't believe my house is damaged."
Rouge smiled.  "I guess you'll want this margarita now."
Tails took the drink, downed it, and about a second after shuddered. "It's somewhat strong..." she said.
"But it made me feel a little better."
"I guess I have my plans now."
"Huh?"
"Keep you here for a while and hunt foe jewels."
"Oh."
"STRANGELY COLLOURED FURRY CREATURE APPROACHES THE FACILITY. PREPARING FOR GREETING." And Omega changes his hand to his flamethrower, which was loaded with helium.
"I better make more drinks." said Rouge.
"You're going to let him blast whoever is coming?" Blaze questioned.
"Why not?"
"It's what I'd consider rude." Blaze replied.
"That was rhetorical, Blaze.  Omega's just getting balloons ready."
 
And with that, Omega takes a balloon and carefully places it over the barrel of his flame thrower and walks to the door. He begins to fill it with helium and waits at the door.
"Hey, thanks for the chat today Tikal. I really needed it." Said the voice of our favourite blue blur.
"No problem, just...don't ignore Tails forever, okay? She's got it pretty rough and you avoiding her isn't helping." Tikal replied. The voices were feint, but still heard pretty clearly as they approached.
"I know, I just...every time I see her I get so mad..." Sonic replied, his voice not getting louder, so they'd clearly stopped walking. "I get mad because it was a situation
I simply couldn't prevent and Tails is suffering because of it. And I'm mad at Eggman, but mainly myself, because I wasn't fast enough."
"Beat yourself up all you want, Sonic. But do it quickly, because you're not helping anything." Tikal replied.
"Well, see ya later." And Sonic boomed off. As Tikal entered the room, the helium balloon burst.
"AAAHH!" Tikal screamed as she fell into the nearby tables and chairs, making a lot of noise.
"Ooooww...my bum..." Tikal moaned.
"MISSION COMPLETE. PROCEEDING TO RECHARGE." And Omega left for the back rooms. Tikal gets up and dusts herself off, looking at Rouge.
"Are we stil
l friends, Rouge? Or is this little dress feud going to make us strangers, because I really didn't deserve that." She moaned at the bat.
Tikal sighed. "Nevermind...The robot probably did it of his own will."
"Moving on, how are you, Tikal?" Tails asked.
"Stressed..."
"Why are you stressed?" asked Rouge.
"I council waaay too many people. And it's stressful." Tikal replied.
"That's what happens when you make stuff like that personal."
"I'm not making it personal. I'm just trying to help where i can, but it seems people now believe they need to rely on me."
"Interesting."
"Anyway, Rouge. I took that dress you ripped and altered it for you, it should fit your bust a lot more comfortably now and you didn't waste a penny, in fact, you should look better in it." Tikal said, placing a bag on the bar counter for her.
"Really now, I'll have to see for myself." said Rouge.
"Go ahead, I spent a lot of time on it." Tikal said.
"You went through a lot of trouble." Blaze said.
"I felt guilty for laughing." Tikal replied.
And here we go. thought Rouge.
"I see." Blaze said.
"Let's not open old wounds, eh?" Tails said.
"Fine by me." Blaze shrugged. Tikal walked over.
"So how are you feeling, Tails?" She asked.
"So-so." Tails replied. "I'm not sure what I feel."
"Oh, did you eat something bad?"
"No, I've just been going through some weird times."
"Haven't we all?" asked Rouge.
"Exactly....I wanna go rest for a moment. Where's this room you mentioned?" Tails asked Rouge.
 
"Head on into the back to the stairs.  You'll see it." Rouge answered.
"Thanks." And Tails stood and headed into the back, seeking her room where she'd be staying for who knows how long. After finding it, she walked in and had a look around. "This place? Hope I am in the right area." After looking around, Tails took the nearby seat. I don't know what I feel right now... She thought.

Back with the other girls.
"So, anything exciting happen?" Tikal asked.
"Nope." Rouge answered.
"Oh." Tikal replied. "Espio tried to seduce me the other night, it was amusing."
"Hmm..."
 
~@~
 
Shadow walked over to the now destroyed Mech-Sonic Version 2 and yanked the red Chaos Emerald from it's chest.
"Just keep feeding me Chaos Emeralds, Doctor. You're making this far too easy." He said.
"That the last of them?" Knuckles asked, as he and Sonic walked up.
"Yes, and was their ringleader, held this." Shadow said, showing the Chaos Emerald.
"Hm, So Eggman really means business this time." Sonic said.
"Seems so, now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to check on Tails." And Shadow walked
past the two.
"No offence or anything Shadow. But why do you care so much all of a sudden?" Sonic questioned. Shadow stopped walking.
"I can ask you why you don't care enough." He replied
"I do care... I just feel responsible."
"Bah." Shadow replied. "You clearly don't care enough if you're still crying over that. It's over, we can't change it. So move on and do the right thing, instead of moping over it."
"And what in your mind is the right thing?"
Shadow looked over his shoulder. "You remember the ARK incident, don't you? When I was out to take revenge on the human race for what they did to Maria when I believed that's what she wanted?"
"I remember you not wanting me to mention Maria."
"I said don't bring her into this. But that's not the point. Ask Tails what she wants. And then you'll know what the right thing is. And this whole avoiding her out of guilt...Is it really guilt? Or selfishness because you can't accept what she has to?"
"Tails was inseminated, Shadow."
"And? Do I look like I'm crying a river about it? Tails is allowed to, you on the other hand have to help her through it. And you haven't, have you? You've avoided her as if she were Amy." Shadow barked at Sonic.
Sonic sighed.  "I'll forgive you for not knowing about this process.  But there's a lot more to this than just Tails being raped."
Shadow chuckled cockily. "Is that so? Why don't you tell me something I don't know then?"
"When Dr. Quack said that Tails was inseminated, I bolted.  I bolted because I wanted to find out some answers, but none came.  Then I remember how the girls were talking about what they would become and about the rape."
"Finally figuring it out, huh Sonic?" Shadow asked.
"Not exactly, but I'm reminded of something I saw in an anime called SEEDS."
"Go on." Shadow said.
"The purpose of SEEDS was to spread new life and..." Sonic caught himself at those words and his expression truly turned to panic.  "Oh god.... it's even worse than I thought.  Tails is.... is....  I gotta bolt." and off Sonic ran.
Looks like he figured it out. Shadow thought.Took him long enough.
"What just happened?" Knuckles asked.
"Don't worry about it. Let Sonic to his business, meanwhile, let's find the last two emeralds." Shadow replied, the two then walked on.
 
Sonic just ran, unsure of where he was going, but he ran.  No wonder Tails was so dreadful... he thought.  I better clear my head with this issue before I see Vanilla.
 
~@~
 
Cream was in her room looking out her window at the night sky.  She gave a longing sigh as the stars reflected in her eyes.  I'm being selfish. She thought.  There's so much from Tails that I want right now and it's killing me knowing that I can't have it.
 
And to make matters worse, it seems that I'm only doing more harm to her than help.  What am I going to do with myself...  Cream gave another longing sigh.  Mom said that there are moments that we wish could be repeated... and as much as I want a time machine to try and change this... I can't.
 
Knowing that Tails got pregnant only makes things worse...  Sure she's only two weeks and has a baby that can't be bigger than a bottle cap, but I still wish it was me instead of her.  Cream then looked at her belly.  Well, if it was me, I would really be big by now.  I honestly had a dream where Tails and I were expecting and I was pregnant...  Oh, I'm so selfish.... I'm never selfish, so why must I be selfish now?

"Cream!  Open up, it's Marine."
Cream's train of thought was broken.  "Come on in." she said.
Marine entered the room and sat next to Cream.  "You look like hell, luv." she said.  "Are you really gonna take this to heart?  Doing so really won't help you."
"Tell me something I don't know." said Cream.
"Well, I have a theory to tell."
"Start spilling, I need a subject changer right about now."
Marine cleared her throat.  "Orright, this is what I believe.  Based on what Amy and Rouge have been talkin' about, the whole purpose is 'what you will become'... rather, what Tails will become."
"Go on." said Cream.
"Eggman's Chimera thingy, whatever the hell it is, probably has to do with Tails' raping."
"That's not something I don't know." Cream was a bit upset.  "That was a given point by everyone else."
"Blah, blah, blah.  My theory is about when we'll see that arse Eggman again."
"Really?"
"Actually, I know when we'll see the shite hit the fan."
Cream's look turned into an interested one.  "Okay, now you have my attention."
And not just Cream's, Vanilla was listening on the other side of the door.
"Normally, we would've seen or heard something about that arse, but it's been quiet as of late... a little too quiet."
"You're right... it has been peaceful lately.”
“But it appears that this silence has to do with Tails' baby.  In fact, I bet we'll see him again when Tails is ready to pop."
"Hmm..."
"Tails isn't the target, luv.  Tails' baby is what he's after, our fox only has a minor role in all this."
"So...Eggman is going to appear when Tails has had her baby?" Cream asked.
"It fits.  Why else haven't we seen or heard of any of that doctor's shite?"
"I see..." Cream said. "So...should we tell the others? Like Sonic or someone?"
"So you like my theory?"
"No, it makes me worry now. But it's a good theory in knowing when to expect an attack. And it makes sense."
"Exactly what I was thinking." and Vanilla walks in on the girls.  "Marine, this theory is plausible enough for alarm." Vanilla noted.
"Glad you like it." said a happy Marine.
"We might want to keep this in mind since it isn't certain yet." advised Vanilla.
"So what do we do?" Cream asked. As she finishes, 3 knocks are heard at the door.
Vanilla walks out of the room and heads to the door, opening it to our carefree pink hedgehog.
"Oh, hello Amy." Vanilla said.
"Hello, Vanilla. Can I come in?" Amy asked.
"Certainly." And Vanilla let Amy in. Amy walked into the living room, where Cream and Marine walked out. "Is Tails here?" She asked.
"No, she's not. She went to Rouges."
"Oh, because turn over to the rolling news." Amy said. "Tails house was destroyed."
"What happened?" asked Marine.
"Like I said, switch on the rolling news, it's been repeating all day." Amy said.
Vanilla turned on the television, only to see hardcore porn.  "What in the world..." she said shocked.
"It looks like Genital Hospital." said Marine.  "But I don't think I've seen this episode before.  Blaze likes this show."
Cream and Amy sweat dropped. "What next, I wonder..." Cream said. With that, Vanilla changed the channel to the rolling news.
 
“Earlier today, Station Square Hero Miles Tails Prower's Workshop was destroyed by a figure that strongly resembled renowned world saviour Sonic the Hedgehog. The young fox's house was destroyed around 12:35 PM as a blinding red light engulfed the Cliffside before Sonic himself showed up alongside Shadow the Hedgehog and destroying the metallic replica. Fortunately it was reported that Tails was not occupying the building at the time of destruction and no one was seriously hurt. We can only expect that the notorious Dr Robotnik, AKA Eggman is up to his nasty tricks again to defeat our heroes and take over the world.”
"Well, I guess we'll have to take that theory of yours into more context than usual, Marine." said Vanilla.
"Yeah..." said Marine.  "I guess I called it pretty well."
"Theory?" Amy asked.
 
"Marine gave a theory that Eggman is after Tails' baby." Vanilla explained.  "Though we can't confirm it yet, it's something that we need to be taking to context."
"I also believe that Eggman will come after Tails by the time she's ready to pop." added Marine.
Amy looked as if she didn't quite understand the information she just took. "........What?"
Cream shook her head.  Great... spur of the moment exposes the big secret.  Way to go, Mom. she thought.
"Remember how you said that deal with Eggman on 'what you will become'?  Well I think he was referring to being pregnant." Marine cleared up.  "And the deal with Chimera still eludes me, but I think it has to do with Tails' pregnancy."
"Tails is...pregnant?" Amy's eyes widened, and the shock in her face was typically expected.
Vanilla finally realized what she unintentionally did.  Wait, did I just....
"Great job, Mom.  You just told Amy what Tails wanted to let everyone know on her terms." said Cream.
"Uh... Amy..."
"Tails is...pregnant?!" Amy repeated, still not really accepting the information. "But how can this be?"
 
"No clue, Amy." Vanilla answered.
"Probably from the rape." Marine guessed.
"Either way, you shouldn't have to worry about this."
"But....but, but, but....This explains so much..." Amy replied.
Before Amy can continue, Marine placed an odd looking hat on the pink hedgehog's head.  Mechanical sounds could be heard and Amy soon passes out.  "Oh good, it worked to perfection in this dimension." said Marine as she took the odd looking hat off of Amy's head.
"What in chaos name did you just do to her?" Cream questioned.
"This is one of my inventions." answered Marine.  "It's my Memory Wiper." and Marine puts it away.  "I didn't perfect it much, but it wipes memories from the mind of it's wearer that have happened within three minutes.  Amy will wake up soon, but not have an idea on what just happened."
"Well, I guess that helps us with my mistake." said Vanilla.
"Yeah, well let's just hope you don't do it again."
"Yeah...and here you said 'Don't any of you tell Amy this.' When Marine fainted." Cream said, narrow eyed.
"I was emotional, like when you jumped off the roof of the hospital." said Vanilla.
"What about when I jumped off the roof?"
"Marine filled me in on your 'Tails angst' at that time."
"Oh."
"Mmmm...what happened?" Amy asked, stirring round. "Did I pass out?"
“You had an episode after telling us that Tails' place was trashed on the news by some 'Sonic bot', luv." Marine cleared things up.  "You wouldn't happen to know where Tails is now, would you?"
 
BZT BZT BZT
Marine reached into her shirt pocket.  "I got a text." she said.  "Apparently, they showed the report on the TVs of Club Rouge."
"That's it." said Vanilla.  "I remember hearing Tails talking about Rouge when she left with Blaze."
"Do you think she's at Rouge's club?"
"Not sure, but I wanna go
and try to pay her a visit."
"Why try to?" Amy asked. "It's not like you need a written invitation now is it?"
"Amy, do you know about a bot that looks like Sonic?" asked Marine.
"Well, if we're going to club Rouge, I'll tell you the story on the way about the many `Metal Sonics'." Amy replied.
"If Metal Sonics can total Tails' home in the Mystic Ruins, they will probably head for Rouge's club to do the same thing." said Vanilla.  "Amy, Cream, Marine, get to Club Rouge now."
The girls nod. "Are you coming?" Cream asked her.
"I'll be right behind you, but I want to make a phone call first." Vanilla answered.
"We'll wait for you." Amy said. "After all, you should know the story too."
"No time, now get moving.  You know more about those things than Rouge does."
"Okay." And Amy, Cream and Marine leave the house.
 
Vanilla sighed, then picked up the phone.  You had better answer. She thought.
"This better be good." said the voice on the other side of the line.
"Rouge, did you see the news?" Vanilla asked.
"Yeah, and I have Tails in the back room." Rouge answered.  "I told her to stay in the back so no one here at the club will-"
"Get her somewhere safe and be on your guard.  There's trouble coming your way."
"What about you, Marine and Cream?"
"Cream, Marine and Amy are headed your way... and I'll be fine.  But is there anyone else at your club that can help you?"
"Blaze and Tikal are here too.  Plus, I have Omega on standby."
"Good, you'll need the extra help." and Vanilla hung up the phone.
Rouge hung up the phone on her end, then went back to see Tails in her room, who was currently crying as she sat on the bed.  "Don't worry, Tails.  That asshole won't get any of his hands on you." she gave comfort to the fox.  "Can I bring you anything on my way downstairs?"
"No..." Tails replied tearfully.
"I'll give three raps.  Don't leave this room for any reason until you hear them.  Until then, stay safe and try to calm down." Tails merely sniffled and nodded, not saying another word. I have to stop crying. But I'm so unhappy I can't help it... She thought.
 
Rouge pats Tails on the shoulder, and then leaves her room, locking the door in the process.  Meanwhile, Vanilla lifts up her sleeve and pressed a sequence of buttons on a wristwatch.
"Yes." a voice responds from the wrist watch.
"Boot up program Lamda Iota Tao." Vanilla commanded.
"Booting program...  T-minus twenty-five minutes and thirty-two point six seconds."
"Understood." and Vanilla pressed a button on her wristwatch and covered it with her sleeve.  "I was hoping to not have to use this again, but there
may not be another option." Vanilla said to herself and out the door she went.