Sonic Series Fan Fiction ❯ Mikey B23's Hentai Story Collection ❯ Needs ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Mikey B23 here! WARNING: This is a yaoi fic! meaning, M/M action!! Its Sonadow {Sonic/Shadow} and you have been warned!!! Its NC-17 for a reason!!! I mean it!!! NO FLAMES!!!!!! R/R!!!! And...heheheheheeheheheh...enjoy!! Mikey B23 out!!!................

Needs

WARNING: Contains Yaoi content!! No one under 17!! Thank you!!!

Sonic had been out fighting Robotnicks evil creations for three solid days, and after three days, he was tired.

Sonic came home to find Shadow at the table, telling Sonic to sit down and have a talk with him.

"Sonic...you know, ever since I met you, I've had these feelings...feelings of you and me...together as a unit...but, it reaches beyond the feelings...Sonic...I think I'm falling for you!" Shadow said nervously.

Sonic just stared at Shadow for a few seconds and told him what he thought.

"Shadow...I...I....I feel the same way...I have needs as well...they also extend beyond feelings...I.................................

.............

............

I want you, Shadow!" Sonic finally sputtered out. Shadow had a grin on his face and instructed Sonic to get on his back, which Sonic happily complied.

Shadow started jerking off to get erect, and when he had done enough, he positioned himself right infront of Sonic and had Sonic raise his legs up.

Shadow grabbed ahold of Sonic's legs and slowly inserted his member inside Sonic's rectum, getting tighter as he moved further in.

Sonic gasped at the feeling of Shadow's cock inside his ass, he was enjoying it, too.

Shadow then started to find a rhythm, starting slow, then gradually getting faster, each thrust a burst of pleasure for both of them.

Sonic could feel his dick rubbing up against Shadows with each thrust, making the experience even more exciting for the two of them.

Shadow grunted as Sonic's ass tightened around his dick, making it harder for Shadow to thrust.

Sonic grabbed ahold of Shadow as the two of them were near their peak, Sonic could feel it as Shadow was starting to spasm.

"I'm.......almo...almost...............................!!!!" Shadow moaned as he loaded Sonic's ass with his load, sweat pouring down his body as well as Sonics.

Shadow released his dick from Sonic's ass and was on his back, panting heavily.

Sonic decided to return the favor and instructed Shadow to get in the very same position Sonic had been in before.

Sonic grabbed ahold of Shadow's legs, and slowly inserted his member into Shadow's tight ass. (Yes, this is completely sick!!)

Sonic, however, didn't start slow; he got right down to the nitty-gritty, going as fast as his body would let him, causing Shadow to scream in pleasure. Shadow moaned Sonic's name with each thrust Sonic gave him.

Sonic felt his balls touching Shadows, that made the experience all the more pleasureable for Shadow and Sonic.

Shadow grabbed ahold of Sonic as Sonic had did him and pulled himself closer to Sonic, causing Sonic's dick to be fully inserted inside Shadow's ass.

This was all Sonic could take, as he exploded inside Shadow, his seed filling Shadow's ass to the brim.

Sonic and Shadow were sweating bullets, and they had had the most pleasureable experiecnce they had ever had before.

"Shadow..." Sonic said lovingly.

"Sonic..." Shadow replied.

The two of them lay in each others arms and were asleep in no time at all.

Fin

.........

SICK!! TWISTED!!!! OBSURD!!! NASTY!!!! EVIL!!!!!! DISGUSTING!!!!! DEPLORABLE!!!!! Hehehehehehehehehe...thats what this fic is!!! Hehehehehehehehehehe.........

Mikey B23 out!!!!!!!!!!!!......................

Are you still reading this?!